General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Antiliar
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Antiliar »

Snakes wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:19 am So, did this guy say anything about Carparelli? Serious guy, or a nobody?
He said Joe Guarino "choked him out." So basically shelved. So was Mario Rainone for ratting. Louis Rainone has Bobby Dominick "cuffed." Also said the crew took out Billy English, who was Bobby English's uncle. For stealing. Thinks there's a 12th Street Player talking to the FBI, getting ready to take down the whole crew. Says under Louis Rainone they deal a lot of drugs.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:52 am
Snakes wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:19 am So, did this guy say anything about Carparelli? Serious guy, or a nobody?
He said Joe Guarino "choked him out." So basically shelved. So was Mario Rainone for ratting. Louis Rainone has Bobby Dominick "cuffed." Also said the crew took out Billy English, who was Bobby English's uncle. For stealing. Thinks there's a 12th Street Player talking to the FBI, getting ready to take down the whole crew. Says under Louis Rainone they deal a lot of drugs.
Carparelli comes across as a stunad so I don’t doubt it. What did he mean by “cuffed”, that Bobby D belongs to Rainone? In Chicago slang “cuffed” usually means to steal or snatch something (eg, to cuff someone’s chick means to steal her away). Clearly these guys are some hardcore gangsters, a la Vena and Panozzo. These are not people to fuck around with.

Also, anyone know for sure if Louie Rainone is related to Mario and John?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:11 pm
Carparelli comes across as a stunad so I don’t doubt it. What did he mean by “cuffed”, that Bobby D belongs to Rainone? In Chicago slang “cuffed” usually means to steal or snatch something (eg, to cuff someone’s chick means to steal her away). Clearly these guys are some hardcore gangsters, a la Vena and Panozzo. These are not people to fuck around with.

He is Mario Rainone's younger brother if I am not mistaken and uncle of John. I would bet Anthony Giannone is with those guys somehow too as he was close to the entire Rainone family.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:31 am
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:55 am
SolarSolano wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:48 am
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:22 am
PolackTony wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:12 am
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:04 am
Antiliar wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:37 pm Someone who shall remain anonymous shared some info with me. I can't vouch for any of it, and I won't get into how he knows this. Anyways, I thought I would share the info with the group.

He said that Solly D is running the Outfit and Sal Cautadella is his underboss. He said Jimmy I stays in the background of the Cicero crew and Louis Rainone calls the shots. A guy named Joe Guarino is a heavy hitter for Rainone. The killing of Anthony Catalano was because he tried to steal a truck from the Cicero guys and Jimmy I ordered his death. In 2020 a guy named Bobby English (no relation - as far as he knows - to Chuckie English) was killed for the same reason.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020 ... e-flournoy
https://www.facebook.com/lhfirm/posts/y ... 838050953/
Might be the same guy:
https://patch.com/illinois/bolingbrook/ ... st-charges
This might be the Louis Rainone:
https://www.leagle.com/decision/1988211 ... pp3d351208
Don't know if this is the same person:
https://abc7chicago.com/archive/8765519/
This is the Joseph Guarino he mentioned:
https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5 ... 493446955e
Great information Antiliar. Interesting observation I made. Louis Rainone is the owner of the pawn shop at 1203 S Cicero. The former owner of that same pawn shop was Mark Polchan the former 12th st player and current Outlaw MC member. this same store was the center of the Sarno indictment. The store was used as a fencing operation and basically the Cicero crews HQ. It’s now in the hands of Louis Rainone who is obviously connected with the outfit even though the feds or anyone else have ever identified him. I think the info you got is outstanding and thanks for sharing
Oh wow, thanks for connecting those dots. If it’s true that Sarno made some younger guys, maybe Rainone and Guarino were among them. My thinking had been that if they were bringing in new blood it would be earners. But it’s certainly possible that they brought in some hardcore gangsters like these guys. Given that Rainone did time for a gang related murder, I would imagine he moved up in the ranks of the Players and probably had tons of connects with other People alliance affiliated gangs within the prison system, which could be extremely useful, of course. Same as guys like Vena and Panozzo on Grand. These guys are sure to have tons of important criminal network connections within both Outfit and gang circles.
I think it would be correct to say that the current Outfit is being run by former members of Chicago street gangs, 12th st players from Cicero and the C-Notes from the patch in Chicago. The current administration is heavily filled with members from both of these gangs. This might be the most street gang members in the Outfit since the 42nd gang. I think it’s a very very high possibility that Sarno made members while he was acting boss. Has it been verified that he was a 12 st player? I would think yes considering many of his good friends were. Maybe he’s to old. Noble Knights were more in his age bracket.
Louie Rainone was an Outlaw - the biker gang. So was his co-defendent in that murder a chekylslavakian guy - who ironically was arrested at the old Brixie's in Brookfield a few years ago for instigating a bar fight. I wonder if Guarino is related to Pop or Papa Guarino who was a bookie in Cicero around Sportsman's Park with Tony Zizzo's crew.
Are you sure Louie Rainone is an Outlaw? The case where he killed the 16 year old he was a 12th street player. Polchan was also a 12th player before becoming an Outlaw.
Sorry I just read the actual link I didn't realize they were kids at the time - I know Rainone's co-defendant is a violent guy and Outlaw today and I was also told Louie Rainone was an Outlaw too. I think you are right both were 12th Street Players at the time - like Carparelli.

https://www.rblandmark.com/2013/04/16/r ... pril-8-14/
Nice find on Gustavo Bujdud (if people are wondering he’s Mexican, it’s a Lebanese-Mexican surname). Seems like a potential trend of guys who were Players, then Outlaws, affiliated with the Cicero crew. These guys must have tons of underworld network contacts from these affiliations. Rainone has demonstrated that he can kill and can do time for it. His time in the prison system as a Player would surely have given him close connections within other People affiliated gangs (Kings, VLs, Stones, etc). Connections with the Outlaws would just add to his criminal resume.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:16 pm

He is Mario Rainone's younger brother if I am not mistaken and uncle of John. I would bet Anthony Giannone is with those guys somehow too as he was close to the entire Rainone family.
Given John Rainone’s ties to the Daddonos, just goes to show (if true) how close in terms of personal networks these businessmen/racketeer types are to the hardcore gangsters.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

My understanding is that he controls Dominic, or reigned him in.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Antiliar, can you ask him if Louis Rainone is an Outlaw? I’m curious about that. I’m surprised about Billy English being taken out by Cicero. I always thought it was a gang related matter. I heard a lot of Outlaws and Cicero guys hang out at Fat Daddyz in Summit. I heard a lot of stuff goes on there.

Always thought Dominic was with grand Ave. surprised to hear Cicero claims him now
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:37 pm
Antiliar, can you ask him if Louis Rainone is an Outlaw? I’m curious about that. I’m surprised about Billy English being taken out by Cicero. I always thought it was a gang related matter. I heard a lot of Outlaws and Cicero guys hang out at Fat Daddyz in Summit. I heard a lot of stuff goes on there.

Always thought Dominic was with grand Ave. surprised to hear Cicero claims him now
I've heard both that Bobby Dominic is a Grand Ave guy as well as that he's with Cicero but operating in partnership with Grand Ave. Perhaps also worth noting here that Bobby Gabeet's family owns Bella Notte. Antiliar, any mentions of Bellavia's role in the Cicero crew?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:52 pm

My understanding is that he controls Dominic, or reigned him in.
Well, to "cuff" a chick can also mean to make her yours more generally (that's how we used that term when I was a kid, and I'm assuming this source is my age or older); i.e., she's now with you or belongs to you.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I contacted him again. Bobby Dominic was my mistake. Larry Rainone is "cuffed" to LARRY Dominick, the president (mayor) of Cicero. "Cuffed" means they're close. He said Sarno was NOT a 12th Street Player. He was close with the Park Boys. Johnny Ape's son Augie Monteleone is a 12th Street Player, but he's not involved with the Cicero crew. A Cicero cop used to supply the Rainone crew with guns.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:26 pm I contacted him again. Bobby Dominic was my mistake. Larry Rainone is "cuffed" to LARRY Dominick, the president (mayor) of Cicero. "Cuffed" means they're close. He said Sarno was NOT a 12th Street Player. He was close with the Park Boys. Johnny Ape's son Augie Monteleone is a 12th Street Player, but he's not involved with the Cicero crew. A Cicero cop used to supply the Rainone crew with guns.
Great info again.

Augie Monteleone works for Louie Rainone as the manager of the Roosevelt Gold Exchange.

The Park Boys were an Italian SAC in Cicero and Berwyn back in the day. Chicago gangs often started out as “clubs” in this way. From what I understand they joined the People alliance along with the Players back in the 80s. They were never a big organization and I don’t believe they’ve been active as a gang for years.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

He said Bujdud is a president of the Outlaws, or something close. Louis Rainone is also an Outlaw.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:17 pm He said Bujdud is a president of the Outlaws, or something close. Louis Rainone is also an Outlaw.
Interested in knowing how that works. The Outlaws is a criminal organization and so is the Outfit. Can you be members of both? Who’s interest does he represent first?
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Jesus Christ, what the hell you been doing out here Ace...lol gonna have to go through these posts a few times..great info guys.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:21 pm
Antiliar wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:17 pm He said Bujdud is a president of the Outlaws, or something close. Louis Rainone is also an Outlaw.
Interested in knowing how that works. The Outlaws is a criminal organization and so is the Outfit. Can you be members of both? Who’s interest does he represent first?
They way he writes he's often hard to understand and confusing. So I asked him again and he said yes Bujdud is an Outlaw, no Rainone is not. Sorry for the confusion. I'm doing my best trying to get him to clarify.

This is Louis Rainone
Rainone, Louis.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.