John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by outfit guy »

I hate his speech cadence of long drawn out pronunciation of every word. I also hate him as he's a rat.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

outfit guy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:01 pm I hate his speech cadence of long drawn out pronunciation of every word. I also hate him as he's a rat.
Thanks for letting us know.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Shellackhead wrote: I want a new made modern day informant to pop up to the YouTube scene.
John Pennisi is what you just described.
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:25 pm I think the WS might require the more expierenced capo to decide if it’s worth the risk to meet. Barney seems to minimize sit downs to important matters
The cost of that is captains are revealed and possibly caught up in business dealings if anyone ever flips. I guess they think its more worth it in the long run if a capo who hypothetically has more experience than a soldier can tell which sitdowns are worth it and which aren't - rather than leaving it up to made guys to decide what they should participate in on their own.

I wonder if there's other examples of other families doing things this way, or even doing things the opposite way. Where the soldier is solely responsible for what he's involved in and the capo never wants to be involved unless its to take a percentage lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:25 pm I think the WS might require the more expierenced capo to decide if it’s worth the risk to meet. Barney seems to minimize sit downs to important matters
I don't know what the hell is going on out there but they're all going to get pinched if they're having sitdowns over issues like this.
All roads lead to New York.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

! Good one! @ Wiseguy @22! U said it
I been taught to listen to what's not said
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:55 pm
I don't know what the hell is going on out there but they're all going to get pinched if they're having sitdowns over issues like this.
Awesome line but it’s fair to extend that comment to how they operate today. My guess is they haven’t been this strong in years. Covid game most admin’s time to regroup and earn with little threat of LE
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

InCamelot wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 pm
The cost of that is captains are revealed and possibly caught up in business dealings if anyone ever flips. I guess they think its more worth it in the long run if a capo who hypothetically has more experience than a soldier can tell which sitdowns are worth it and which aren't - rather than leaving it up to made guys to decide what they should participate in on their own.

I wonder if there's other examples of other families doing things this way, or even doing things the opposite way. Where the soldier is solely responsible for what he's involved in and the capo never wants to be involved unless its to take a percentage lol
They can also exploit this if the other crews story differs between the sit downs. idk but with the WS it’s probably for security purposes and strategic as well. They all beat to the same tune with a boss that lets them earn but demands 100% loyalty w serious consequences for F ups.

That dude Rubeo said everyone is scared of Barney

Even the rats don’t dare say shi. Kind of like Gotti with the Chin
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

How much credence do you guys lend to what Pennisi said DeSantis said about the Genovese? "They don't stand up for their guys"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

InCamelot wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:39 pm How much credence do you guys lend to what Pennisi said DeSantis said about the Genovese? "They don't stand up for their guys"
He was referring to associates if I remember right.
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

his new ones are just pointless. running out of topics. went to dinner with Merlino and he likes his steak medium, no blood and he drank a lot of beers.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:55 pm
Barney’s opinion on the dispute over the table at Rao’s between Steven Crea and Anthony “Bowat” Baratta
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

TommyNoto wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:56 pm
InCamelot wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 pm

They can also exploit this if the other crews story differs between the sit downs. idk but with the WS it’s probably for security purposes and strategic as well. They all beat to the same tune with a boss that lets them earn but demands 100% loyalty w serious consequences for F ups.

That dude Rubeo said everyone is scared of Barney

Even the rats don’t dare say shi. Kind of like Gotti with the Chin
Yeah. I noticed that all of these youtube rats avoid talking about Barney. They seem legitimately afraid of the consequences.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

InCamelot wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:55 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:47 am Pennisi's latest YT vid he met with Westside Capo Barry Nichilo.

Was introduced to Barry via a 'Sal' Columbo capo.
This is interesting as Pennisi has spoken before about Sally bread and it appears this is not this Sal who introduces him as he speaks differently of him.

Thoughts?
Question for the more knowledgeable guys on this. In this story Pennisi said he was supposed to have a sitdown with the Gambino solider and the Genovese soldier "Carl" over this towing company - and he said the Genovese guy didn't show (made it sound typical with the Genovese) - and they had to meet with the Genovese soldier separately. But first, they had to go through endless revolving doors to see Nichilo first on yet another day.

But then, they still had to go meet with "Carl" in the end. What was the purpose of meeting with Nichilo?
It’s a reference to Carl Fava, he was a Coney Island guy before moving to jersey. He was indicted for bid rigging in towing industry several years ago
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Good job TSNYC.

https://abc7ny.com/illegal-towing-schem ... y/3120490/

Vance also said one defendant, Carl Fava, was brought in to settle disputes.

"Fava was essentially The Godfather who made the decisions. 'You are going to take this. You are going to take that.' And that's how it's resolved," Vance said"