Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Post by Shellackhead »

joeycigars wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:33 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:07 pm Why don’t they just release the whole thing on YouTube? I’m not paying 40$ to watch shit that I can find on here or Google.
Ill pay 40 if Sammys grand daughter Karina Seabrook shows her snatch , Shes one step away from it 8-) before she looks like her mother, come on Karina one for the team
I follow her on IG she’s bad asf
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Finished with the last episode yesterday, best part in my opinion was episode I think it was 7 where they spend good amount of time talking about persico, orena, tidbit about gerry lang, etc. Overall I give it a 6.5 out of 10 - mostly cause we have already heard most of this stuff and the previews spoiled major parts of it. Chazz and Giuliani (embarrassment at this point, looks like he has depends on) take up unnecessary time not really needed.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:23 pm Finished with the last episode yesterday, best part in my opinion was episode I think it was 7 where they spend good amount of time talking about persico, orena, tidbit about gerry lang, etc. Overall I give it a 6.5 out of 10 - mostly cause we have already heard most of this stuff and the previews spoiled major parts of it. Chazz and Giuliani (embarrassment at this point, looks like he has depends on) take up unnecessary time not really needed.
What was brought up with Orena and Gerry Lang? A lot of the clips are pretty interesting to listen to, just two former high level made guys chatting away. Gravano at one point was going to have Richard Cantarella on his channel, but apparently they had some falling out unfortunately.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:45 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:07 pm Why don’t they just release the whole thing on YouTube? I’m not paying 40$ to watch shit that I can find on here or Google.
Ill pay 40 if Sammys grand daughter Karina Seabrook shows her snatch , Shes one step away from it 8-) before she looks like her mother, come on Karina one for the team
It's hard to tell what these girls actually look like now. All the make up and filters and angles etc etc.
You ever see the photo of Kim Kardashian at the beach that is not touched up? It's one of the most nastiest pictures you will ever see. Cellulite everywhere, she looked like a fat slob in a bikini. This was yrs ago when I listened to a Joe Rogan episode and they had a paparazzi guy on there.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:04 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:45 pm
It's hard to tell what these girls actually look like now. All the make up and filters and angles etc etc.
You ever see the photo of Kim Kardashian at the beach that is not touched up? It's one of the most nastiest pictures you will ever see. Cellulite everywhere, she looked like a fat slob in a bikini. This was yrs ago when I listened to a Joe Rogan episode and they had a paparazzi guy on there.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember that pic, I can tell that Karina or whatever her name is doesn’t look the same without make up she wears a lot of make up but her body is great. I know for a fact she got surgeries cus American girls don’t have bodies like that, most at least.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

dave wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:17 am
Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:23 pm Finished with the last episode yesterday, best part in my opinion was episode I think it was 7 where they spend good amount of time talking about persico, orena, tidbit about gerry lang, etc. Overall I give it a 6.5 out of 10 - mostly cause we have already heard most of this stuff and the previews spoiled major parts of it. Chazz and Giuliani (embarrassment at this point, looks like he has depends on) take up unnecessary time not really needed.
What was brought up with Orena and Gerry Lang? A lot of the clips are pretty interesting to listen to, just two former high level made guys chatting away. Gravano at one point was going to have Richard Cantarella on his channel, but apparently they had some falling out unfortunately.
The whole discussion of orena coming up in the sonny franzese crew, they always kept him at arms length cause he would run and tell persico everything they were doing/saying. also gotti teaming up with orena to take a piece of the gas business they delve more into that, also that gerry lang was not a likeable person/poor personality amongst other stuff. talked about the gotti ordered hit on scarpa sr by gravano after orena asked for help, orena later backed off and rescinded the request. Mike talks a bit more about how persico broke sonny down to soldier, etc. persico confronting about taking a plea, getting permission to do that,etc.

That wold have been good to have Cantarella on there with Sammy.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:54 pm
dave wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:17 am
The whole discussion of orena coming up in the sonny franzese crew, they always kept him at arms length cause he would run and tell persico everything they were doing/saying. also gotti teaming up with orena to take a piece of the gas business they delve more into that, also that gerry lang was not a likeable person/poor personality amongst other stuff. talked about the gotti ordered hit on scarpa sr by gravano after orena asked for help, orena later backed off and rescinded the request. Mike talks a bit more about how persico broke sonny down to soldier, etc. persico confronting about taking a plea, getting permission to do that,etc.

That wold have been good to have Cantarella on there with Sammy.

Lol I wonder how he tried to explain to Perisco how he kicked up enough when Iorizzo said he funneled 360 million to the Colombo Family or that they stole 40-55 million in Florida alone. Franzese did say Persico basically threatened him at MDC to turn over more money or else.... we can only imagine how pissed the Colombo administration was at that whole situation. One of the more interesting parts that came up from the "sit-down".