Massino and Vitale

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Massino and Vitale

Post by JohnnyS »

Rocco wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:37 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:01 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:14 pm Went from looking at the death penalty to living in Arizona or where ever tf they got him.
Somewhere along the way I recall hearing he was living in New Mexico.
Did his wife sell the Howard beach house and move out there? Or did she divorce him?
According to Cantarella, Massino's family disowned him and he lives all by himself now.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:12 am
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:14 pm Went from looking at the death penalty to living in Arizona or where ever tf they got him.
Did his wife sell the Howard beach house and move out there? Or did she divorce him?
According to Cantarella, Massino's family disowned him and he lives all by himself now.
I'd take what Canterella says with a grain of salt. I heard that when he was released in 2013 he was living briefly with one of his daughters in NC. First I heard hes in AZ or NM. But AZ and FL seem to be the top spots for Rats these days. Its sunny and warm and NY is a shithole. Cant blame them.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

I believe he was living alone, I don’t know what happened to the wife and daughter.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:36 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:39 pm I can just imagine Massino mad asf saying “I put all that work in for this guy to flip on me? Fuck this I’m flipping too.”
I’m dead serious when I say that Massino realizing what his food situation was going to be for the next 20+ years probably played a role in his decision to cooperate. Massino loved eating food and he loved talking about food. On both occasions he was wired up before going to see Basciano, he ended up complaining about prison food for huge chunks of the conversation.
Just wanted to correct something from my original post here. Massino actually only wired up once when talking with Basciano. And the reason he wired up was because the Feds didn’t know if what he reported about his previous conversations about Basciano was truthful. He has already failed multiple lie detector tests and they thought he may have been lying about things Basciano said. They also wanted to nail Basciano obviously, but the main reason for the wire was to make sure Massino wasn’t bullshitting them.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

CatStevens9 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:56 pm Valuetainment should pull some strings and have Massino and Vitale have a sit down lol
I been suggesting that to PBD for a while now, well at least to interview Massino.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dapper_Don wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:26 pm
CatStevens9 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:56 pm Valuetainment should pull some strings and have Massino and Vitale have a sit down lol
I been suggesting that to PBD for a while now, well at least to interview Massino.
I genuinely think if Massino hooked up with the right platform, he could monetize some content. He had a front row seat for 30 years of the life. Donnie Brasco, Galante, 3 Capos murder….hell he essentially rebuilt an entire fucking family. He interacted with Gotti, Chin, and Bellomo. You got Franzese and Sammy regurgitating the same 7 stories every other week. Fans of the genre are starved for new content. Not saying he’d make millions or anything but I could easily see Massino netting some good $$. If he hooked up with Netflix or HBO, I have no doubt he could pull low 6 figures for his story.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

What's the book called?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Vinny Gorgeous by Anthony DeStefano
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Speaking of Vinny, (and I posted this in Mugshots but might as well include it here given the topic), but I believe this is one of the most recent photos of him. Saw it on IG and the caption said that Basciano is reportedly being protected by the Mexican Mafia at USP Sandy. I think at least one of his kids is made and is reportedly a pretty good earner, so I’m guessing Basciano isn’t doing too bad inside, all things considered. Always got a big ass smile on his face and a nice tan.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:08 pm
I genuinely think if Massino hooked up with the right platform, he could monetize some content. He had a front row seat for 30 years of the life. Donnie Brasco, Galante, 3 Capos murder….hell he essentially rebuilt an entire fucking family. He interacted with Gotti, Chin, and Bellomo. You got Franzese and Sammy regurgitating the same 7 stories every other week. Fans of the genre are starved for new content. Not saying he’d make millions or anything but I could easily see Massino netting some good $$. If he hooked up with Netflix or HBO, I have no doubt he could pull low 6 figures for his story.
yea bhf would be all over his content thats for sure
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

guy i grew up with is there. thats the place in kentucky. dangerous place. the guy i grew up with dangerous guy. must have had dealings with vinny b
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yea I’m not a huge prison expert or anything but I’m pretty sure the 3 spots Basciano has been in (Florence ADX, Atlanta, and Sandy) are all real shitty.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Thats a great pic of Basciano. I think its from a few years ago, he's now at USP Coleman.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:24 am Thats a great pic of Basciano. I think its from a few years ago, he's now at USP Coleman.
Wow seems like he gets moved around quite a bit. Guess that could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on where you are moving to
CatStevens9
Straightened out

Post by CatStevens9 »

I would love to see Massino tell his story. It seems like a lot of the top Bonnano guys that fliped have maintained a pretty low profile and don't do interviews or generate any sort of PR for themselves