What happened to Alphonse Trucchio?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

What happened to Alphonse Trucchio?

Post by furiofromnaples »

He is out from 2020,he turned to the Gambinos or is still shelved?
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Re: What happened to Alphonse Trucchio?

Post by Nurzhamba »

A very interesting personality. Trucchio and Giallanzo are somewhat similar to each other to a certain extent. Both were young, drawn into the mafia through family ties, headed one of the dangerous teams in Queens.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I think Al moved to Florida, he’s still shelved. Pmac2 knows more about this since he’s from around there
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

He found a new family. He is a waiter at the Olive Garden in Queens....
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Rocco wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm He found a new family. He is a waiter at the Olive Garden in Queens....
Are you serious?
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:40 pm
Rocco wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:26 pm He found a new family. He is a waiter at the Olive Garden in Queens....
Are you serious?
No but he did sell his house in Aug. So perhaps its true he moved to FL. He has family in Broward County.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Are you serious?
Haha he’s trolling of course. A rich capo like him? He would never.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:36 pm I think Al moved to Florida, he’s still shelved. Pmac2 knows more about this since he’s from around there
Pmac is from ma
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:09 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:36 pm I think Al moved to Florida, he’s still shelved. Pmac2 knows more about this since he’s from around there
Pmac is from ma
Sorry Queensnyer lol, he’s not as active.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Yep masshole
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The guy hoottie is the guy constantly saying al t is on the shelf. Surposely he got into a fight with bobby glasses in prison. I mean the guys been dead for a few years. I bet he isnt on the shelf anymore.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Extortion wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:55 pm
Are you serious?
Haha he’s trolling of course. A rich capo like him? He would never.
He was shelved because screamed to Corozzo that if have something to say to speak directly with him and Corozzo's lawyer said something like "so I'm not a man?".
Anyway he done his time but Sassano is still the official capo of Trucchio' s former crew,if he went to Florida means that he still shelved.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

his father got a life sentence down there i would stay in ny. small fish big pond down there theyll build a case. his fathers life sentence is weird if i remeber correct. associates of his killed someone he got life. actually i dont even remember why is the father doing life?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:15 pm his father got a life sentence down there i would stay in ny. small fish big pond down there theyll build a case. his fathers life sentence is weird if i remeber correct. associates of his killed someone he got life. actually i dont even remember why is the father doing life?
Probably because he went to trial & lost. On his Wikipedia page it talks about the sentencin.

On December 9, 2002, Trucchio was indicted in New York state court on enterprise corruption, conspiracy, promoting gambling and possession of gambling records.[2] The indictment stated that Trucchio conspired to engage in racketeering, murder, robbery, arson, extortion, kidnapping, drug trafficking, tampering with witnesses, retaliating against witnesses, credit card fraud, intrastate travel in aid of racketeering activity, interference with commerce by threats and violence, interstate transportation of stolen property, and thefts from interstate shipments. On April 14, 2003, Trucchio pleaded guilty to lesser charges.[8] On October 29, 2003, Trucchio was sentenced to one to three years in state prison.[9]

On December 4, 2003, Trucchio and other family members were indicted in federal court in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for the 1995 Florida murders, two armed robberies in New York, and the 2003 Bosshart murder in New York.[6] On January 9, 2004, Trucchio pleaded not guilty in court to all the charges.[10] In August 2005, Trucchio was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison.[11] In October 2006, Trucchio and other Florida crew members went on trial in Tampa, Florida on new federal racketeering and extortion charges. Truccchio was accused of using intimidation to gain control of valet parking services for hospitals, restaurants, and adult entertainment clubs in the Tampa Bay area.[12] In December 2006, Trucchio was convicted and in March 2007 was sentenced to life in prison.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Hootie made it seem like it didn’t really matter if Al was shelved because apparently he’s got more money than God.