General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pete
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Pete »

Coloboy wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:51 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:28 am Besides Marcello has no doubt killed a lot more people than the Unabomber.

Pogo
Without a doubt. But still... tons of other outfit killers didn't end up in supermax.
I still think his placement in admax was the government shoving it up his ass. He was originally assigned to Atwater and he made a big deal and the judge got pissed and moves him back to Chicago. Then he goes straight to admax after originally being assigned to a regular prison. The bop has a history of this when Lombardo complained about his conditions in butner they sent him to admax. I recently saw a red Wemmete you tube he said Joey was sent to admax for trying to whack the judge. Anyone else heard this or is red telling stories like usual?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Pete wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:59 pm
Coloboy wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:51 pm Had to be someone he was confident wouldn’t run to the cops I’m assuming. Shaking down storefronts seems I’ll- advised and an easy way to go to jail for a 60 something gangster.
Like you said it’s gotta be someone he knew wouldn’t turn him. People make jokes based on his age he’s still feared cuz of his reputation. He’s just this little guy but people who know his history wouldn’t cross him
All one needs to do is check out the topic I started on possible Outfit hits. Even if only some of these are actually mob-related, there is plenty of reason to not mess around with these people. Just in the relatively recent past, they had animals like Panozzo, Chuckie Russell, Mandell, Gagliano, Tony Calabrese at their disposal. I don't doubt that they still have muscle.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Locals will be interested to know there is now a huge for sale sign contact Victor on the old boomerang club.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Pete wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:08 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:41 pm
Pete wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:57 am
Patrickgold wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:29 pm
PolackTony wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:24 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:19 pm
PolackTony wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:20 am
Patrickgold wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:05 am I heard recently from a very good source that Fred “Porky” Pordyla passed away last month. Can anybody else confirm this? It definitely was not in the news. He was in bad shape when I saw him hanging out at Cafe Bionda in the South Loop two years ago so this doesn’t surprise me.
No confirmation that I’ve seen, though he is/was 91 and as you note apparently in poor health for some time. The last update that I had for him was an address on Oak Park Ave in Harwood Heights and that his wife Lorraine nee Burnett died in 2006.

The surname is actually Poradyla, BTW, though the incorrect spelling has been repeated often.
Is he that old? I thought he was in his late 70s or early 80s. He use to go to Cafe Bionda daily so I just figured he lived close to there which is in the South Loop. My friend introduced me to him and he told me he lived not to far from there so I just figured he lived in the Bridgeport/Chinatown area
Born 1928. So far as I know he’s always been a NW side guy (he grew up by Augusta and Noble). Maybe he had some other addresses but the most recent one I saw for him was Harwood Heights.
I doubt he was still living at that address in Harwood Heights. For a guy his age, driving to the south loop everyday would be way to far. And he was there almost everyday. Paulie DiCaro let him eat and drink for free there. They were very close. I wouldn’t be surprised if he moved back to the old neighborhood to live out his final years.
Hardwood heights to cafe bionda is only a half hour. Vena lives in Elgin and goes to the west side everyday that’s much farther
I would say 30 minutes is being a little generous. I don’t think you could make there is less than 40 minutes when there is no traffic. Porky was in bad shape his last 5 years. He could barely walk. Maybe he had a driver. Who knows

I thought Vena was living in Aurora. I don’t the he has made daily trips to the west side for at least 2 years. He definitely doesn’t go to Richard’s anymore
I never heard about albie living in Aurora but he moves around his family lives at his house in Elgin. It’s amazing it’s super secluded trees cover the entire property and it’s off a main road would be very hard to surveille him there. Anything is possible I heard he got divorced maybe his ex and the kids live there. But he always lives around the general vicinity there he lived in Hanover park and Elgin. He has been laying low I don’t think he’s at richards but he’s on the west side you can believe that. This guy ain’t retiring to Florida. Grand Ave is one of the more active crews and you can see that with all the recent arrests. I changed my opinion a lot over the years I agree with fbi sallet outfit is on fumes.
As they always say, you got to change with the times. The Outfit obviously never did. I think the fact that they never really got to deep in the drug trade hurt them. The Mexican cartels are king in Chicago now. The Outfit’s former illegal operations are mostly legal now. Sarno and Marcello wanted to get the Outfit back started but they were taken down fast. They have potential to get kick started again but their time is running out
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

My God, Victor Damao owns Boomerang Club...anyone see this guys house in Norridge? Also has a Bentley in the driveway on google maps lol.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Mad Sam's interview with investigators and also with the Chicago Tribune....

Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Pissios now tied to DelGiudices gambling bust, article also reveals DelGiuduce links to a joker poker operator, someone named Cortese.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2021/11/19 ... bling-ring
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

funkster wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:02 am Pissios now tied to DelGiudices gambling bust, article also reveals DelGiuduce links to a joker poker operator, someone named Cortese.

This gambling operation keeps getting bigger and more interesting than originally thought.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:22 am
funkster wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:02 am Pissios now tied to DelGiudices gambling bust, article also reveals DelGiuduce links to a joker poker operator, someone named Cortese.

This gambling operation keeps getting bigger and more interesting than originally thought.
+1
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:22 am

Yep. Keeps unpeeling like an onion. Article also mentions his debt to Bill Pacella. Pics have floated around of him and Johnny Apes in the 90s as I recall.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

You got the nephew of Hanhardt (Gobbo) getting millions of loans from the bank even after his previous debts have gone unpaid. Now that's not unusual if you a say a fortune 500 company, but it is unusual if your just one or two guys building residential homes.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:35 am You got the nephew of Hanhardt (Gobbo) getting millions of loans from the bank even after his previous debts have gone unpaid. Now that's not unusual if you a say a fortune 500 company, but it is unusual if your just one or two guys building residential homes.
It’s pretty clear to me that this was a bust out scam on the bank. I wonder how the Outfit got their nails into the Polacks running the bank in the first place. It was in Bridgeport, so could be anything.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

I'm working on compiling a list of outfit related arrests/indictments since 2010 or so. The goal being to better assess where the organization is at and how active it may or may not be. I think we will all be surprised when you see how many there really are. Will look for all your help on ones i may have missed.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Here is a great list of Outfit indictments that Snakes posted a while back.

An asterisk (*) represents a "major" Outfit member or associate. I tried to be as thorough as possible, but I'm sure I missed some charges.

February 1990
Racketeering
Ernest Rocco Infelise*
Louis Marino*
Salvatore DeLaurentis*
Robert Bellavia*
Robert Salerno
Michael Sarno
William Jahoda
William DiDomenico
Edward Stevenson
Robert Covone
Michael Zitello
Harry Aleman
Robert Garrison
James Coniglio
Thomas McCandless
James Nicholas
Paul Spano
Ronald Derosa
Frank Maltese
James Damopoulos

November 1990
Gambling/Money Laundering
Dominic Cortina*
Donald Angelini*
Stephen Paskind
Ettore Coco
Sam Urbana
Izaak Silber

November 1990
Gambling/Extortion
James Bollman
James LaValley

December 1990
Racketeering
Dominick Palermo*
Nicholas Guzzino*
Bernard Morgano*
Anthony Leone
Sam Glorioso
Sam Nuzzo, Sr.
Sam Nuzzo, Jr.
Steve Sfouris
Peter Petros
Anthony Ottomanelli
Sandra Mynes
Jennifer Kaufman
Ned Pujo
Yolande Pujo

December 1990
Public Corruption/Obstruction of Justice
Pasquale Marcy*
Fred Roti*
David Shields
Pasquale DeLeo
John D'Arco Jr.

December 1991
Racketeering
Gus Alex*
Leonard Patrick*
Mario Rainone
Nicholas Gio

January 1992
Fraud/Extortion
Samuel Carlisi*
John DiFronzo*
Donald Angelini*
Michael Caracci
John Spilotro
Chris Petti
Nicholas DePento
Glen Calac
Carmen DiNunzio
Anthony DiNunzio

December 1992
Racketeering
Samuel Carlisi*
James Marcello*
Anthony Zizzo*
Anthony Chiaramonti*
Frank Bonavolante
Brett O'Dell
Joseph Bonavolante
Richard Gervasio
Gill Valerio
James DiDomenico
Joseph Braccio

January 1993
Extortion
Michael Castaldo*
Joseph Lombardi
Salvatore Cataudella
Michael Sarno
John Rainone
John Spizzirri
Robert Ruscitti

July 1993
Gambling
Joseph LaMantia*
Aldo Piscitelli
Joe Wing
Kenneth Hom
Dominic Sclafaro
Philip Bertucci
Joseph Cutrano
Gino Levato
Joseph Coco
Joseph Gallo

July 1993
Extortion/Drugs
Joseph DiFronzo
Michael Coffey
Timothy Burns
Joseph Duenser
Michael Fusco
Richard Gelsomino
William Slaby
Bruce Ventura
Theodore Kotsovos
Richard Lantini
Anthony Sanello
David Wutzen

November 1993
Drugs
Christopher Messino, Sr.
Clement Messino
Christopher Messino, Jr.
Blaise Messino
Paul Messino
William Underwood
Thomas Hauck
Gray Chrystall
Daniel Shoemaker
Lawrence Thomas
Michael Homerding

November 1994
Racketeering
Marco D'Amico*
Robert Abbinanti
Roland Borelli
Anthony Dote
Carl Dote
Frank Catapano
Frank Maranto
Robert Scutkowski
William Tenuta

July 1995
Racketeering
Frank Calabrese, Sr.*
Nicholas Calabrese*
Frank Calabrese, Jr.
Kurt Calabrese
Louis Bombacino
Philip Fiore
Terry Scalise
Robert Dinella

April 1996
Tax Evasion
Frank Panno
Salvatore Cecola
John Spudeas

August 1996
Robbery
Francis Mazza
Eugene DeRoy
Carmine Jannece

July 1997
Murder
James DiForti*

July 1998
Drugs
Joseph "Jerry" Scalise
Ronald Waddy
Harvey Woods
Andrew Theodoru

May 1999
Racketeering
Anthony Centracchio*
Robert Natale
Thomas Tucker
Robert Urbinati

April 2000
Gambling
Anthony Dote
Donald Scalise
Carl Dote
Francis Mazza
Jack Cozzi
Frank Adamo
Sherman Goldman

January 2001
Fraud
Michael Spano, Sr.*
James Inendino*
Emil Schullo
Peter Volpe
Gregory Ross

February 2002
Gambling
William DiDomenico
Nicholas Malizzio
Natale Saraceno
Anthony Orlando
Dimitrios Fotopoulos
James DiGiulio
Phillip Coleman
Gerald Lenza

April 2002
Gambling/Money Laundering
Phillip Cozzo
William Shlifka
Michael Riccio
Steven Mariani
Carmen Trombetta
James Sarno, Sr.
Rosario DiMarco
Sam Lenoci
James Prebis

April 2005
Racketeering
Nicholas Calabrese*
James Marcello*
Joseph Lombardo*
Frank Calabrese, Sr.*
Frank Schweihs*
Frank Saladino
Paul Schiro
Michael Marcello
Nicholas Ferriola
Anthony Doyle
Michael Ricci
Thomas Johnson
Joseph Venezia
Dennis Johnson

June 2006
Tax Evasion
Rocco Lombardo
Richard Rizzolo
A bunch of other people

March 2010
Labor Racketeering
Rudolph Fratto*
William Degironemo

January 2011
Conspiracy to Commit Robbery
Joseph "Jerry" Scalise
Arthur Rachel
Robert Pullia

July 2013
Extortion
Michael "Mickey" Davis
Paul Carparelli
Frank Orlando
Mark Dziuban
George Brown
Vito Iozzo
Robert McManus

July 2014
Racketeering
Robert Panozzo
Paul Koroluk
Robert Panozzo, Jr.
Maher Abuhabsah
Maria Koroluk

May 2017
Labor Racketeering
John Matassa, Jr.*
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:59 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:35 am You got the nephew of Hanhardt (Gobbo) getting millions of loans from the bank even after his previous debts have gone unpaid. Now that's not unusual if you a say a fortune 500 company, but it is unusual if your just one or two guys building residential homes.
It’s pretty clear to me that this was a bust out scam on the bank. I wonder how the Outfit got their nails into the Polacks running the bank in the first place. It was in Bridgeport, so could be anything.
A bust out of a FDIC insured bank. That's big time