Any infos on recent Decavalcantes making ceremonies?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Any infos on recent Decavalcantes making ceremonies?

Post by furiofromnaples »

Anyone had infos on who was recently made in the Decavalcante family?
mlm0047
Straightened out

Re: Any infos on recent Decavalcantes making ceremonies?

Post by mlm0047 »

Nope
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Geez, I know they send out invitations to these and I didn't get one. Anyone here get theirs :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Only thing recently known is the 2015 induction of Luigi Oliveri
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

The news bulletin is yet to be posted. :lol:
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

The only thing they're making nowdays is pizza's.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Are we even considering them a full functioning family? They seem broken and no one even knows the administration anymore. Are they just a satellite office for the Gambino family and a "family" in name only. A Glorified crew.

Would love to get Pogo's opinion on this.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Last info still has them as a fully functional family. Albeit a weak one that is scraping the bottom of the barrel. They are under the Gambinos but I wouldn't call them a satellite.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

The question was reasonable. The sarcastic answers undermine more the responder than the questioner.

Furio, who's second language is English, was asking what the current information is on the DeCav's. An interesting question as information has been dry on this family since the Stagno bust.

Furio, to my knowledge, there is no new information available post Stagno and his crew getting pinched.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ryan98366 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:32 pm Are we even considering them a full functioning family? They seem broken and no one even knows the administration anymore. Are they just a satellite office for the Gambino family and a "family" in name only. A Glorified crew.

They are functional enough for the fbi to change their investigation to busting a coke dealer to the "6th family."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

The family had an induction ceremony scheduled for November 2015 but it is unknown if it ever happened.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:42 pm The family had an induction ceremony scheduled for November 2015 but it is unknown if it ever happened.

Pogo
Probably wouldn’t be the best time to have one after all that went down around that time, but staying low key is what they are doing now and there doing a pretty good job at it so anything is possible.
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:24 pm The question was reasonable. The sarcastic answers undermine more the responder than the questioner.

Furio, who's second language is English, was asking what the current information is on the DeCav's. An interesting question as information has been dry on this family since the Stagno bust.

Furio, to my knowledge, there is no new information available post Stagno and his crew getting pinched.

Sorry Sonny....Please don't wack me.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:36 pm
Ryan98366 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:32 pm Are we even considering them a full functioning family? They seem broken and no one even knows the administration anymore. Are they just a satellite office for the Gambino family and a "family" in name only. A Glorified crew.

They are functional enough for the fbi to change their investigation to busting a coke dealer to the "6th family."
The Feds always over exaggerate. It makes for better headlines and advancing careers. Hard for an AUSA to get promoted if he is just busting a satellite office for the Gambinos. Makes for better read to say "6th Family."
#Let’s Go Brandon!
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:15 pm Geez, I know they send out invitations to these and I didn't get one. Anyone here get theirs :lol: :lol: :lol:
We had a wedding.