About Patriarca Jr

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nurzhamba
Straightened out

About Patriarca Jr

Post by Nurzhamba »

What happened to Raymond Patriarca Jr. after his conviction in the racketeering case? As far as I remember, he got out of prison and after that he didn't shine anywhere, except that he was engaged in real estate, maybe there is fresh information about him?
How do you feel about Francis Salemme's reign as boss?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: About Patriarca Jr

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He was forced to step down and effectively shelved in the early 1990s.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:19 am He was forced to step down and effectively shelved in the early 1990s.

Pogo
Thanks. Do you think Salemme's testimony harmed the organization? As for me, it seems that nothing like that happened after flipped
B0531
Prospect

Post by B0531 »

There's not much harm left do so. Just a bunch of old guys trying to scratch out a living booking.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

he showed up to gerry anguilos wake. im sure he goes to others. he retired. i think there was bad blood between him and baby shacks. came out during salemmes trial there was whispers jr wanted to hit salemme and shacks for whatever reasons. probaly took over his rackets while he was in jail in the 90tys
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Did Gravano ever testify role Gotti/Gambinos had with the dispute between Ray Jr and the rival faction. I know some kind of sit down took place between Gotti and I think Jr Russo. Any good books that cover this period for New England family?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:18 pm he showed up to gerry anguilos wake. im sure he goes to others. he retired. i think there was bad blood between him and baby shacks. came out during salemmes trial there was whispers jr wanted to hit salemme and shacks for whatever reasons. probaly took over his rackets while he was in jail in the 90tys
I thought that Bobby Deluca testified in court that Patriarca Jr gave Hanrahan the contract to hit Baby shacks and Salemme and that was why the Irish gangster was shot on Federal Hill.

Did Patriarca Jr have any contact with the Winter Hill Gang?
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Nurzhamba wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:27 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:19 am He was forced to step down and effectively shelved in the early 1990s.

Pogo
Thanks. Do you think Salemme's testimony harmed the organization? As for me, it seems that nothing like that happened after flipped
Well, I think Frank Salemme testified against John Connelly. I don’t think he put any mobsters away. He was walking the streets of Boston ten years ago and not in WitSec. I guess you could argue since he didn’t put anyone away that nobody is looking for him, only excluding him.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

I thought Salemme was juniors guy? Why did he want to whack him ? Anymore info on that with anyone ?
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

I find it interesting Ray Jr. is listed everywhere as a Real Estate Salesman. I Google him and find nothing. Also, most states highly regulate real estate salesmen. Why would they give a real estate license to a convicted felon who is a member of LCN?

Anyone got info on Ray Jr. in real estate?
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

think he owns alot of rental property probaly in some llc names or a relitive. he not sitting behind a desk like a loan officer or bring people to look at there dream house.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Ray Jr owns apartment buildings in his wifes name from what I remember.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Did Flemmi give up any information on Patriarca Jr as I think that he was listed along with Sonny Mercurio as one of the sources used to bug the induction ceremony in Medford?