John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Pmac2 »

Banged toms girl. Came home from work seen johns car leaving as he pulled up. 100% percent i just made up facts
Vodkalover
Prospect

Post by Vodkalover »

That was unexpected to be honest. They started Sopranos Review which I enjoyed and was even better than Franzese's. My bet either they got tired of each other or John said something he shouldn't...
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Vodkalover wrote:That was unexpected to be honest. They started Sopranos Review which I enjoyed and was even better than Franzese's. My bet either they got tired of each other or John said something he shouldn't...
Nothing seemed off with them - my guess is it had something to do with attorneys using things he has said on the show and he doesn't want to find himself in trouble. Discontinuing the show is one thing, but they completely wiped out all the videos.
BensonhurstGuy
Honorary Member

Post by BensonhurstGuy »

I Haden’s even gotten through all their episodes and they took them all down. That’s fishy.
Anyone know a way to see the old videos? Maybe using the way back machine. But we need the urls
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

BensonhurstGuy wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:02 pm I Haden’s even gotten through all their episodes and they took them all down. That’s fishy.
Anyone know a way to see the old videos? Maybe using the way back machine. But we need the urls
No way to see them now unless somebody saved the videos/audio
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

aray22 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:48 pm
Vodkalover wrote:That was unexpected to be honest. They started Sopranos Review which I enjoyed and was even better than Franzese's. My bet either they got tired of each other or John said something he shouldn't...
Nothing seemed off with them - my guess is it had something to do with attorneys using things he has said on the show and he doesn't want to find himself in trouble. Discontinuing the show is one thing, but they completely wiped out all the videos.
Yup, has to be because of this. Guessing the Madonna/Crea appeal being the basis was a big no no.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Its 100% feds telling him to cut the shit.
Nice work, Lisa
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Tom said something which raised my eyebrows to the effect of, "I wish John well and I think he wishes me well." Why would he have to think about it if it was amicable? And if law enforcement was pressuring them to shut it down, why is John's SitdownNews still up and continuing? Something happened between them.
BensonhurstGuy
Honorary Member

Post by BensonhurstGuy »

I agree CC. If the feds were pressuring him, they would have shut down his site. Seems internal
I found the old eps on Spotify. No video but something to listen to.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I’m actually surprised Pennisi is still moving forward doing his own thing. I got the feeling watching some of their videos over the last couple months that Pennisi was growing bored with the topic. At times he would just seem disinterested. Sometimes Tom would ask him a question and he’d just give a yes or no answer, with no details given despite that being what Tom was looking for.

I’m pretty sure they weren’t making any real money, so it’s hard to see them falling out over that.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

So apparently there is a YouTube show called the Fat Bald Sicilian and Pennisi doesn’t like this guy. Well, Tom did his show last week. And then Pennisi puts up an IG post on Friday saying he doesn’t support any negative podcasters. Then on Saturday he ends his show with Tom.

LaVecchia was just doing a live on YT tonight and someone in the comments laid out the story. Tom isn’t gonna badmouth Pennisi or anything but I can definitely tell he’s a little hurt. He said that he and Pennisi co-own all their previous episodes and that he decided to take them down because it could potentially steer views away from his new channel, The Armchair MBA.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

You can see the genesis of the MBA and Button Man bromance in the comment section of this blog post:
https://sitdownnews.com/a-mob-handbook/

Sage advice there from Baron von Hugecock as well that I think Pennisi actually followed. So they didn't quite make it a year. Isn't that so often the case in life, where a new relationship that burns so hot can flame out as quickly as it started. These mob rat "content creators" seem to be constantly getting into high school type BS and falling out with each other so the above explanation about Tom going on some guy's podcast or whatever could be true. But I lean towards the theory that John got busted banging the Hat's wife. It seems to be a major theme in Pennisi's life with constantly getting involved with the wrong broad and causing a ton of drama and mayhem for everyone involved and I wouldn't be surprised if this is another example. I can't get over the fact that all the videos were taken down lol it must be something pretty serious for that.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

No negatively? Why won't John P stop writing about Capeci? I mean if you don't want negativity" then just let Capeci talk and stop responding knocking Jerry for the Delucia mistake eventhough Jerry corrected almost immediately. Pennisi didn't agree with what LaVecchia wanted to do to expand the channel
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

What about all that scarola they're leaving on the table from Ratchet Sportware?
Maybe Tom put John on the shelf.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:16 pm No negatively? Why won't John P stop writing about Capeci? I mean if you don't want negativity" then just let Capeci talk and stop responding knocking Jerry for the Delucia mistake eventhough Jerry corrected almost immediately. Pennisi didn't agree with what LaVecchia wanted to do to expand the channel
It's interesting that a column was created about Jerry's mistake in calling someone a rat but nothing was said or written about McShane's HUGE mistake on Carmine Persico.