Active social clubs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Active social clubs

Post by outfit guy »

Belleville is the Dunkin Donuts on the corner with a gas station.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

JohnnySalami wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:38 am
Shellackhead wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:58 am Is Sons of Italy on Long Island still active? Is that even a social club?
Their hauppauge location got shut down after Paulie G flipped and all their guys got taken in. Now there’s card games at the bethpage sons of Italy. Not too sure about the lindenhurst I think that one got finished when hauppauge got shut down but don’t quote me
Ooh that’s where I work, do you know about any other active clubs in Long Island?
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

I know about the Banner Civic social club, it seems to have belonged to someone from Vinnie Badalamenti's crew. Old Sammy Nastasa died there during the raid... I wonder if he is related to Rosario Nastasa, a soldier of the Colombo family who was killed in 1991?
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:01 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:58 am Is Sons of Italy on Long Island still active? Is that even a social club?
Their hauppauge location got shut down after Paulie G flipped and all their guys got taken in. Now there’s card games at the bethpage sons of Italy. Not too sure about the lindenhurst I think that one got finished when hauppauge got shut down but don’t quote me
Ooh that’s where I work, do you know about any other active clubs in Long Island?
I’m sure there is some social clubs that are active but I don’t have any knowledge of any off hand. I know there’s restaurants like manninos that are frequented by Colombo and gambino guys. In fact the owners are first cousins with the whole gambino-mannino-spatola-DiMaggio-inzerillo clan. There’s 3 locations (smithtown, oakdale and commack) owned by 3 brothers. All 3 of them are arrogant pricks you should see how they talk to their employees. How the BBB never got called on them is beyond me
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

JohnnySalami wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:31 am
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:01 pm
I’m sure there is some social clubs that are active but I don’t have any knowledge of any off hand. I know there’s restaurants like manninos that are frequented by Colombo and gambino guys. In fact the owners are first cousins with the whole gambino-mannino-spatola-DiMaggio-inzerillo clan. There’s 3 locations (smithtown, oakdale and commack) owned by 3 brothers. All 3 of them are arrogant pricks you should see how they talk to their employees. How the BBB never got called on them is beyond me
Thanks Johnny I’ll check it out, just checked out their menu..
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Just walked past the Italo-American Civic Union on Westchester Ave (old Genovese club by Balsamo Funeral Home) and the front door was open with some guys inside. Looks like the place may still be active.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:42 am Just walked past the Italo-American Civic Union on Westchester Ave (old Genovese club by Balsamo Funeral Home) and the front door was open with some guys inside. Looks like the place may still be active.
quiet Dom's club?