Pippo Bono wedding

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Pippo Bono wedding

Post by B. »

Cobra's right that it is Andrea Riela on the right and his wife sitting far-left. From Andrea Riela's wife's obituary:

It says she was born and raised in San Giuseppe Iato, like Tony Riela.

Maybe soon we can confirm if it's Gaetano Alessi, Tommy Gambino, or someone else.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

cobra you seem to well informed. I have a lot of photos from the wedding, I posted here most of them anyway
cobra
Straightened out

Post by cobra »

felice wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:51 am just posting two photos I once posted years ago, maybe new posters can help us.

standing (from l to r): und1, und2, und3, Frank Bonomo, und4, und5
sitting (from l to r): und6, und7,
-mr antimafia he post a link: - http://www.complexeloreto.com/en/obitua ... ciascia-2/
-his discussion is interesting: https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... =29&t=8035
-man standed in right might be giuseppe sciascia ???
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

felice wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm cobra you seem to well informed. I have a lot of photos from the wedding, I posted here most of them anyway
Any chance for repost Mr. Felice? Any Surveillance from 80s would be higly aprreciated. I have some photograph man in blue shirt with some hat one. I think it was your post. I got it labeled as unidentified genovese associate.
Last edited by stevan tod on Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

cobra wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:35 am
felice wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:51 am just posting two photos I once posted years ago, maybe new posters can help us.

standing (from l to r): und1, und2, und3, Frank Bonomo, und4, und5
sitting (from l to r): und6, und7,
-mr antimafia he post a link: - http://www.complexeloreto.com/en/obitua ... ciascia-2/
-his discussion is interesting: https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... =29&t=8035
-man standed in right might be giuseppe sciascia ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

There's some resemblance but the Bono wedding photo is decades before the photo of Sciascia. Sciascia looks more youthful in the obituary photo than the Bono guy looked back then and it would mean the guy at the wedding was in his early 50s which doesn't appear to be the case.

Glad you guys are keeping on these Bono photos.
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

Yea. I was thinkin' same. Will we get them one day.,😉
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I've always thought the two guys sitting down look like brothers.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I've got an fbi report on that wedding and in 1983 they only knew the names of 25/30 guests
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

B. wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:40 pm There's some resemblance but the Bono wedding photo is decades before the photo of Sciascia. Sciascia looks more youthful in the obituary photo than the Bono guy looked back then and it would mean the guy at the wedding was in his early 50s which doesn't appear to be the case.

Definitely right. It's not him
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

stevan tod wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:26 pm
felice wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm cobra you seem to well informed. I have a lot of photos from the wedding, I posted here most of them anyway
Any chance for repost Mr. Felice? Any Surveillance from 80s would be higly aprreciated. I have some photograph man in blue shirt with some hat one. I think it was your post. I got it labeled as unidentified genovese associate.
Which photo?
stevan tod
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by stevan tod »

felice wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:33 am
stevan tod wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:26 pm
Which photo?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I never posted this one
cobra
Straightened out

Post by cobra »

felice wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:30 am
B. wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:40 pm There's some resemblance but the Bono wedding photo is decades before the photo of Sciascia. Sciascia looks more youthful in the obituary photo than the Bono guy looked back then and it would mean the guy at the wedding was in his early 50s which doesn't appear to be the case.

Definitely right. It's not him
-probably you are right - but i trying to give some new idea
cobra
Straightened out

Post by cobra »

-i notice not only face but tie is similar