James Galante , Matty the horse,Tommy Milo , Netflix Doc

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

James Galante , Matty the horse,Tommy Milo , Netflix Doc

Post by joeycigars »

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment ... aj-galante

I Watched this last night it was worth it , Recommended, A lot about the Son AJ and how they got the Pro hockey team, But well worth the watch IMO , very interesting guy James Galante
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Re: James Galante , Matty the horse,Tommy Milo , Netflix Doc

Post by Ryan98366 »

I watched this too!!!! It was excellent. They didn’t really tie in how Galante knew Matty or how he was hooked up with Marty The Horse. My guess is they had to keep it vague to get Galante to go on camera.

It was very entertaining and say what you will about Galante, he did both of his prison terms. He didn’t cooperate.

This is worth watching!
#Let’s Go Brandon!
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Very good watch - also curious how Galante got in with the Genovese to begin with and just how tied in he was...sounds like a few guys he had employed may have been violent - including the guy dressed up as the mascot!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

SolarSolano wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:14 am Very good watch - also curious how Galante got in with the Genovese to begin with and just how tied in he was...sounds like a few guys he had employed may have been violent - including the guy dressed up as the mascot!
My guess was Galante gave them terms to cooperate and appear on camera. Probably #1 was he wasn't talking about Matty or the mob. Notice he only discussed himself and how he took his plea.

I give the guy credit. He kept his mouth shut, did his time and then still said nothing. His last stretch was 7.25 years!
#Let’s Go Brandon!
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Ryan98366 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:05 pm
SolarSolano wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:14 am Very good watch - also curious how Galante got in with the Genovese to begin with and just how tied in he was...sounds like a few guys he had employed may have been violent - including the guy dressed up as the mascot!
My guess was Galante gave them terms to cooperate and appear on camera. Probably #1 was he wasn't talking about Matty or the mob. Notice he only discussed himself and how he took his plea.

I give the guy credit. He kept his mouth shut, did his time and then still said nothing. His last stretch was 7.25 years!
Is there any indication of what he's up to today? Is he still active with Matty's old crew?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Where can i find out about this Galante guy?
I don't know how to utilize the search function- im hardly a technocrat
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:36 am Where can i find out about this Galante guy?
I don't know how to utilize the search function- im hardly a technocrat
Go to the search bar at the top right of the page. Type "James Galante." Get results
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Don't think you'll get any though besides for Carmine Galante, and his nephew James.

Best bet would be reading his old indictments and maybe files on Matty
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

As the NYC garbage business tightened up in the 1990's with indictments and regulation, most of remaining cases over the past 20 years have been in the the outlying areas - Long Island, the north suburbs, New Jersey...and this bust that was in Connecticut.

The implementation of commercial waste zones in NYC has tightened things even more. After nearly 50 companies applied in July, it will be interesting to see who gets approved.
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

CT carting. big money. all of it mobbed up. latella. schweitzer...hometown waste...

my boy played for this team lol
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:56 pm As the NYC garbage business tightened up in the 1990's with indictments and regulation, most of remaining cases over the past 20 years have been in the the outlying areas - Long Island, the north suburbs, New Jersey...and this bust that was in Connecticut.

The implementation of commercial waste zones in NYC has tightened things even more. After nearly 50 companies applied in July, it will be interesting to see who gets approved.
That John Bollona guy who did Port Chester NY waste hauling said the $ didn’t start flowing again until 2006 time frame . Like the mob itself this racket went suburban
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Big money in garbage here in Jersey, all mobbed up as well. Guys are making some serious cash….

-Dante
Jasonjerseycity
Prospect

Post by Jasonjerseycity »

Good Doc
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

stubbs wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:06 pm The original pdf indictment is here. It’s 109 pages.
The indictment says
THOMAS MILO has been JAMES GALANTE’s partner in the carting industry, an
associate of the Genovese Organized Crime Family,

I thought Milo was made ,this was 2004 maybe he was made later ? Or Reading this wrong getting old here,