John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

The Cat
On Record

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by The Cat »

This looks like everyone is talking about him guess he got his wish.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Ryan98366 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm Why We Hate Pennisi:

1. He was barely in the mob
2. He did nothing in the mob
3. He made no money in the mob
4. He’s soft spoken
5. He’s wimpy
6. He is boring
7. He is a gossip who only talks about what other people did
8. He ratted for no reason
9. He is out of material now
10. He’s the worst made guy defector of all time
11. He lets trolls upset him
12. He just isn’t a cool/tough guy. No one would respect him in jail, the military, sports, the street or the mob.
13. Pennisi is the opposite of Joey Merlino/ John Gotti. He’s more like Tommy Gambino or the best analogy of all…Tim Tebow.

I’m sorry Ryan but this post can’t be serious . If you have a beef with JP then you have to up your game for this board as this is elementary school material.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Bruno187 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:59 pm People break balls just because they can, more so when they know they get a rise out of the victim. Especially if they're from NY and have any knowledge of the guy. It's innate in the DNA of most people from these neighborhoods to be ballbusters.
Correct but the ones breaking balls usually are the ones with major self esteem / insecurity issues

Hating on someone with negativity just for kicks ( especially if they never met them ) is a red flag that person is mentally ill.

It’s kid of sad they can’t connect their delight in displeasure of others with their own displeasure. Those negative thoughts end up lingering around and end up effecting you more then the hate target.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

A lot of fanboys around
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

Thr ad hominem attacks on posters that think Tom and the rat boy have a disgraceful show is crazy. They're the the ones who interjected themselves into public discourse by having a show.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

TommyNoto wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:57 pm
Bruno187 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:59 pm People break balls just because they can, more so when they know they get a rise out of the victim. Especially if they're from NY and have any knowledge of the guy. It's innate in the DNA of most people from these neighborhoods to be ballbusters.
Correct but the ones breaking balls usually are the ones with major self esteem / insecurity issues

Hating on someone with negativity just for kicks ( especially if they never met them ) is a red flag that person is mentally ill.

It’s kid of sad they can’t connect their delight in displeasure of others with their own displeasure. Those negative thoughts end up lingering around and end up effecting you more then the hate target.
Oh, absolutely. Depending on the extent of the ball breaking, it can be seen as a mild form of sadism. Most people don't actually get a rise out of seeing other people squirm or experience discomfort.
But with the number of wiseguys coming out of these neighborhoods, sociopathy, narcissism, and other personality disorders might be the norm and not the exception. Fuck, I grew up on Arthur Avenue and 187th street, and look at me.....I'm fine!! :lol:
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Bruno187 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:47 am
TommyNoto wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:57 pm

Oh, absolutely. Depending on the extent of the ball breaking, it can be seen as a mild form of sadism. Most people don't actually get a rise out of seeing other people squirm or experience discomfort.
But with the number of wiseguys coming out of these neighborhoods, sociopathy, narcissism, and other personality disorders might be the norm and not the exception. Fuck, I grew up on Arthur Avenue and 187th street, and look at me.....I'm fine!! :lol:
Sorry I was referring to normal folk , lol , mobsters are all socio paths , 110% about themselves 24/7
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Funny thing A lot of guys that hate pennisi love Sammy explain that to me?
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
BobbyB
Prospect

Post by BobbyB »

I told you guys Pennisi is a delusional freak. Capeci just confirmed in his column this week
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

BobbyB wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:38 pm I told you guys Pennisi is a delusional freak. Capeci just confirmed in his column this week
Author (who is a Mob shill these days) with a personal grudge talks negatively about someone they dislike. In other news the Sun is hot.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

This is clearly being egged on by Mafiastudent with her Free Crea shit. WE ARE ALL THINKING IT BUT I FINALLY GOT THE BALLS TO SAY IT. The constant Pennisi bashing by capeci and posters on here is an extension of that

simple truths go a long way and I am right
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Well Pennisi says no negativity, but in his latest yt video the "trolls" and the "haters" give him the "determination to move forward" he "thanks them." I am one who has criticized him many times. I do listen to him and I am interested in what he has to say on some topics or people I just see a selfishness to him that he has been hiding very well compared to a Alite and Gravano who when tneh speak on certain things there selfish reasons are largely easy to spot. Breaking away from Tom who created the Pennisi brand imo is one example... I mean the whole legal reasons doesn't make sense to me if he didn't discontinue sitdownnews to seize mba and the buttonman
Jim505
On Record

Post by Jim505 »

Guys on here are worse than a bunch of old women. I wish someone would fill me in on how you can read minds.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I get not liking Pennisi but why do the people who hate him constantly talk about him and watch his show? Just don't watch it. Problem solved
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:43 am I get not liking Pennisi but why do the people who hate him constantly talk about him and watch his show? Just don't watch it. Problem solved
Lol cmon man isn't that part of the draw? I don't hate but I don't like Pennisi and I watch his show. I mean it's a very low level of dislike. Its like the Michael Franzese and claimimg he's not a rat thing or the Johnny Alite going to Castellano house and in meeting with Bellomo. You never know what they are going to say next. Pennisi seems the most truthful,though.