John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:50 am https://sitdownnews.com/lucchese-betrayals/

Another post on sitdownnews.com
United States v. Gigante, 925 F. Supp. 967 (E.D.N.Y. 1996)
Read the statement below I posted to JohnnyS post. Idk what's true or what isn't but that was in a Gigante indictment. Of course the feds could have it wrong. But this is my point
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:05 pm Anyone notice this whole thread started with a absurd post about how he's working at Popeyes chicken in Tulsa Oklahoma??

That's the shit that fresh street talk gets....

It is not absurd. It is 1,000% true. He’s working at Popeyes.

Pennisi is a bum and a loser. He’s a soft spoken and weak. Completely low testosterone.

You want red beans and rice? Or a chicken sandwich? Pennisi will serve it to you.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Ryan98366 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:39 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:05 pm Anyone notice this whole thread started with a absurd post about how he's working at Popeyes chicken in Tulsa Oklahoma??

Pennisi is a bum and a loser. He’s a soft spoken and weak. Completely low testosterone.

You want red beans and rice? Or a chicken sandwich? Pennisi will serve it to you.
Are you for real? Or just joking? Real question...
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

https://youtu.be/LG7pefMjQJU

Newest MBA and the Button Man info:

- They've received info from multiple sources that George Zappola is the new captain in New Jersey
- Joseph Perna (son of Michael) is still the acting captain
- Zappola was originally scheduled to be the acting boss in the 2017 reshuffle but could not take the position because he was on paper
- Now content with being a captain rather than part of the administration
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Repectfully Ryan this is a message board for adults

Your posts have reached the beyond embarrassing level for everyone

You’ve made your point on JP , please move on or share something interesting / of value
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 am https://youtu.be/LG7pefMjQJU

- They've received info from multiple sources that George Zappola is the new captain in New Jersey
- Zappola was originally scheduled to be the acting boss in the 2017 reshuffle but could not take the position because he was on paper
That's interesting. Out of curiosity I looked up Zappola and he is listed as living in New Jersey.

I remember when Pennisi first came on the podcast scene he mentioned there was an informant still active in the life that lives in Staten Island. I've always wondered if Pennisi knows who it is and keeps in contact with him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It's clear that some guys in the life are feeding him Intel. For us if this continues, will be great. For him it doesn't make him such a slouch if ppl still respect him in that way.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyNoto wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:17 am

Repectfully Ryan this is a message board for adults

Your posts have reached the beyond embarrassing level for everyone

You’ve made your point on JP , please move on or share something interesting / of value
+1
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Can we shelve this Ryan clown already?
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

So how is Steve Crea Jr. doing these days?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:40 am
chin_gigante wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:16 am https://youtu.be/LG7pefMjQJU

That's interesting. Out of curiosity I looked up Zappola and he is listed as living in New Jersey.

I remember when Pennisi first came on the podcast scene he mentioned there was an informant still active in the life that lives in Staten Island. I've always wondered if Pennisi knows who it is and keeps in contact with him.
If I remember he said the guys a associate and has been cooperating for 15 yrs and had identified him as a made guy
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

You'd probably like it over at GBB .... Maybe y should go over there for a bit. Maxie is hero over there.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

I’m sure that we can all agree that making an honest dollar working in a fast food restaurant is less honorable than being a lowlife career criminal predator and maintaining loyalty to a parasitic organization the sole purpose of which is to get over at the expense of others via violence, intimidation, and corruption.

Also, all men who work in fast food and other unglamorous and poorly remunerated but legitimate endeavors are “low T”. Sad and pathetic. If they were real men, they’d grow a pair and go out scamming old ladies, selling Fentanyl-laced pills, and taking murder-for-hire contracts.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I don't think pennisi would have time to drop all these videos working at Popeyes lol

No but fr, I doubt he'd be working there and openly have videos saying he's a ex made man.

It just isn't smart if your "taking ppls orders" ...and having these videos st the same time..,. And he doesn't seem that stupid to do that
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

Popeyes in the Rancino at Aqueduct in Queens has all of its employees with the union because of a deal with the state. So basically the workers there are getting more then Brokester Pennissi made as a gangster and more then brokester Tom made with his sheepskin MBA.