Vinny Asaro dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dave
Straightened out

Re: Vinny Asaro dead

Post by dave »

Gene Borrello also said he died in an IG DM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I still need a better source than 2 pathological liars :lol:
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Gene a such an well rounded idiot, the way he talks, types, looks, such an idiot. Some time ago I asked him about Big Dino Calabro’s crew all he said was YAH CRAZY GUYS. Never messaged him again lol
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 am I still need a better source than 2 pathological liars :lol:
You may never get a better source than "2 pathological liars." If he died and the family didn't pay for an obituary, then it won't be reported. That's unless some LE source mentions it, but they only mention deaths if they're related to cases. Asaro was in the news in 2017 because he was in court. He's no longer in court.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I get that but people in the neighbourhood would talk and it would get out to someone who could verify it.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 am Gene a such an well rounded idiot, the way he talks, types, looks, such an idiot. Some time ago I asked him about Big Dino Calabro’s crew all he said was YAH CRAZY GUYS. Never messaged him again lol
This made me legit LOL.

I’ve been saying for months he’s like a cartoon character. If he wasn’t such a psycho he should look into acting.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I contacted someone at the New York Post to look into it. The Daily News isn't answering phones and hasn't set up email. You'd think they'd have a better operation.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:22 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:47 am Gene a such an well rounded idiot, the way he talks, types, looks, such an idiot. Some time ago I asked him about Big Dino Calabro’s crew all he said was YAH CRAZY GUYS. Never messaged him again lol
This made me legit LOL.

I’ve been saying for months he’s like a cartoon character. If he wasn’t such a psycho he should look into acting.
Lmaoooo he’s so funny to look at
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I mean .... If we got news on him being released .... Why wouldn't we get news on him dieing??

He was probably the biggest mob base of the 2010s.... As far as headliners go with the whole Goodfellas aspect.

Several front page articles such as KATZ DELI article etc etc came out his trial.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheecharoo can you ask Jerry?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Isnt Gene in Witsec
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:43 pm Isnt Gene in Witsec
Would they allow him to be in witsec back in queens???
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:29 pm Would they allow him to be in witsec back in queens???
I dont follow Gene. He is living back in Queens? Guess he's not in Witsec.

Although I dont know if Gene would know if VA died. He is a societal outcast. Who would talk to him that would know.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Angel Gotti (daughter of Gotti Sr) was in the live chat yesterday during the FBS live about Raimondi saying that VA is alive
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:17 pm I contacted someone at the New York Post to look into it. The Daily News isn't answering phones and hasn't set up email. You'd think they'd have a better operation.
Post run by Republicans, daily news run by Democrats. Need I say more?