John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by Etna »

ShockTroop wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:08 am Pennisi bashes his cousins and uncles that are not street guys. Every person he ever talked to in private he repeats on his show so UK fan boys can watch his show. He makes a clown show of his life.. It's sick on many levels.
Nobody gives a fuck. Jesus christ, fuck off and get a life man.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

A whole new fucking thread had to be started just because Pennisi is frustrated with a troll? We got now 30 plus threads on here all on Pennisi and his podcast. If he makes a fart someone is gonna start a thread on that. Jesus christ!
There you have it, never printed before.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:33 am A whole new fucking thread had to be started just because Pennisi is frustrated with a troll? We got now 30 plus threads on here all on Pennisi and his podcast. If he makes a fart someone is gonna start a thread on that. Jesus christ!
:lol:
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I have noticed on the past couple live shows that I've caught that he really doesn't say much. One or two word answers, most of the time being 'no' and they'll move on to another question. I happened to be working when they did the road trip live and I caught the whole thing - that was pretty cool because he was actually talking and interacting with the audience. The other couple lives I saw recently, they rattle off questions - a lot of repeat questions - and John seems like he's just annoyed, tired, bored, or all of the above. I think when somebody asks "did you know this one" or "ever hear of that one" they want something beyond a yes or no...a little story...some details on who the person was and what they were about...something. It's to the point where someone could ask "Did you ever know Big John's brothers?" and Pennisi would say "Yes" and they'd move on to another question
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:53 am I have noticed on the past couple live shows that I've caught that he really doesn't say much. One or two word answers, most of the time being 'no' and they'll move on to another question. I happened to be working when they did the road trip live and I caught the whole thing - that was pretty cool because he was actually talking and interacting with the audience. The other couple lives I saw recently, they rattle off questions - a lot of repeat questions - and John seems like he's just annoyed, tired, bored, or all of the above. I think when somebody asks "did you know this one" or "ever hear of that one" they want something beyond a yes or no...a little story...some details on who the person was and what they were about...something. It's to the point where someone could ask "Did you ever know Big John's brothers?" and Pennisi would say "Yes" and they'd move on to another question
Exactly my point I was trying to make. Couldn't say it better myself
BobbyB
Prospect

Post by BobbyB »

joeycigars wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:11 pm John Pennisis 15 minutes of fame where up months ago, His whole story was told in his first few podcasts ,

His podcasts are longer then the time he spent in the mob , Its over John give it up there is no money for you in this . The Henrey Hill and Lefty Rosenthal days are gone,

If Pennisi made a few dollars off of (You Tube) That is more then he made in the Lucchese crime family altogether :oops:

“I even called my mother up, and I says, ‘I want you to listen to something.’ This went on for hours. She says, ‘What is that?’ I says, ‘It’s the glasses. I prayed to Grandma and Grandpa. It’s the glasses and the dishes and the house is shaking.’ I can’t even explain it. And THAT was my sign to go.
Lol he said the house shook for 8 hours straight
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:43 am Your missing the point. For example, I was in the military. There are a certain set of rules you have to follow. If you don't you get thrown out. Like the manning case... now he's a he/she blabbering idiot whistle blower. No, you took an oath to serve your country. Not to hack into the computer bc u dnt like what's going on. Which he got jailed for and rightfully so.. Same with pennisi. I'm sorry he feels let down, but your not making it right or making any better for yourself by going down this path. Your not a criminal anymore great. So now what...you repeat conversations you had in a car 5+ yrs ago, what does that prove?
So you're just suppose to ignore something that's wrong just because in that set group it would affect people? Being brainwashed sounds like fun🤣
BobbyB
Prospect

Post by BobbyB »

Penissi is a paranoid freak. He thought everybody was out to kill him. He said once he saw a black guy with dreads in his neighborhood is when he knew they were there to kill him. He even admitted of using his daughter as a human shield. His friends called at least 20 times to meet to get to the bottom of the situation but he would never meet. At the end of the day he ended up cooperating when he wasn’t even in trouble with the law
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:24 am
newera_212 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:53 am I have noticed on the past couple live shows that I've caught that he really doesn't say much. One or two word answers, most of the time being 'no' and they'll move on to another question. I happened to be working when they did the road trip live and I caught the whole thing - that was pretty cool because he was actually talking and interacting with the audience. The other couple lives I saw recently, they rattle off questions - a lot of repeat questions - and John seems like he's just annoyed, tired, bored, or all of the above. I think when somebody asks "did you know this one" or "ever hear of that one" they want something beyond a yes or no...a little story...some details on who the person was and what they were about...something. It's to the point where someone could ask "Did you ever know Big John's brothers?" and Pennisi would say "Yes" and they'd move on to another question
Right? I watch the show just about every time it drops and I am a fan of what they do - but I'd rather just have them not come on and not livestream that night if he's going to be clearly not in the mood to do it and not involved. Defeats the purpose
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:45 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:24 am
Right? I watch the show just about every time it drops and I am a fan of what they do - but I'd rather just have them not come on and not livestream that night if he's going to be clearly not in the mood to do it and not involved. Defeats the purpose
I agree 100%. I’d rather them take 10 or 12 of the best questions and answer in depth than give 5 word answers to 100 questions.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

BobbyB wrote:Penissi is a paranoid freak. He thought everybody was out to kill him. He said once he saw a black guy with dreads in his neighborhood is when he knew they were there to kill him. He even admitted of using his daughter as a human shield. His friends called at least 20 times to meet to get to the bottom of the situation but he would never meet. At the end of the day he ended up cooperating when he wasn’t even in trouble with the law
That's completely not true. He said when he got out of the car he would hold his daughter up NOT as a shield but so that people could see her.
BobbyB
Prospect

Post by BobbyB »

That's completely not true. He said when he got out of the car he would hold his daughter up NOT as a shield but so that people could see her.
[/quote]

Is that not using her as a human shield?
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

BobbyB wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:18 pm Did anybody see the last 2 lives that the MBA and the Button man did? The ones where they went on a road trip. Pennisi kept getting irritated with a certain troll and they shut down the live stream twice in a row because of it. Its hilarious how he lets trolls get under his skin. It starts around the last 10 minutes in both videos for those who want to check it out
Where do you listen to them? I don't see any ones. Thanks.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:37 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:43 am Your missing the point. For example, I was in the military. There are a certain set of rules you have to follow. If you don't you get thrown out. Like the manning case... now he's a he/she blabbering idiot whistle blower. No, you took an oath to serve your country. Not to hack into the computer bc u dnt like what's going on. Which he got jailed for and rightfully so.. Same with pennisi. I'm sorry he feels let down, but your not making it right or making any better for yourself by going down this path. Your not a criminal anymore great. So now what...you repeat conversations you had in a car 5+ yrs ago, what does that prove?
So you're just suppose to ignore something that's wrong just because in that set group it would affect people? Being brainwashed sounds like fun🤣
What is wrong is subjective in that life. And I believe anyone who is a whistleblpwer in the military is wrong as well especially when you commit a crime to prove another one.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Well I feel bad for you if that's how you think