Born in the Life: Gene Borrello the Story of an Ex-Bonanno Family Mafia Enforcer

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Born in the Life: Gene Borrello the Story of an Ex-Bonanno Family Mafia Enforcer

Post by John W »

Gene Borrello's story is not something that everyone has already heard or read about or have seen on various documentaries and dramatic cable shows on the history of the Mafia. This story is current day, not something from the days of Bugsy Siegel, Albert Anastasia and Mayer Lansky or a Mario Puzzo compilation of the old days. The Borrello saga is about a thirty-six-year old mob enforcer, who was born into the life with the true nitty gritty, unglamorous street life that led to his being locked up for a third of his life, until he finally said? enough.

Apparently it's coming out in October but lets wait and see
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Born in the Life: Gene Borrello the Story of an Ex-Bonanno Family Mafia Enforcer

Post by Dave65827 »

I’m glad he can brag about committing violent home invasions while being high on oxycodone
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Re: Born in the Life: Gene Borrello the Story of an Ex-Bonanno Family Mafia Enforcer

Post by TallGuy19 »

The mob isn't nearly as interesting as it was in the days of Siegel, Anastasia, and Lansky, especially when it comes to a low-level thug like Borrello.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

The story of a selfish junkie that broke into homes and cried when he got arrested. No Thanks.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I think if you told Gene Borello he could go do 15 years and come home and all would be forgotten/forgiven and Ronnie G would welcome him back into the crew with open arms.....he would do it in a second.

This kids whole identity is wrapped up in being a street guy. Still. I don’t think he realized how hard it would be to be a rat out on the streets.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

He sent me a message on Sunday night about a YouTube page he’s opening up yet again but this time with a girl?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Dara and Gene after dark is the name.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Name of the Movie is Squid....lol
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:56 am Dara and Gene after dark is the name.
The channel is already set up and already has almost 400 subscribers but they ain’t uploaded any videos yet
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Je waa told to stay off social media this guy just dont understand there gonna have to throw the book at him
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

Gene is much like Pennisi, Jimmy Calandra, Hootie Russo and Alite: They told all their stories. They shot their load. They have nothing new to say because they live in the past wanting new likes and subscribers.

Jimmy Calandra tells one more story about Nick’s Candy store and when he was 17 years old…it’s getting old.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

I am excited for when Gene comes out with his merchandise. Anyone want a Ronnie G. coffee mug or a Gene baseball hat? Go to his website and join The Gene Army! Lol. It’s coming!!!
#Let’s Go Brandon!
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Does anyone know what Jimmy Calandra actually does for a living? He can't be making a living off YouTube alone. I assume all these guys have to have some kind of regular job.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Teamster i saw last week in NYC. Ok money i assume
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He posted it on his youtube.