John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:07 am The choir boy act is getting old unless he took that road trip to fondle Paul tansos balls.THEN he's the real deal.
Did he sleep with your sister?

Youre weirdly obsessed with the guy.
Post a few shots, sure. Give this guy his due, no problem. But John should consider a restraining order when it comes to you.
Youve said your piece, you cant stand the guy, we get it, stop posting about it.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 am
nizarsoccer wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:30 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:22 am
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm I seriously don’t get why you guys are so but hurt over pennisi flipping
Your an idiot if that's what you think bothers me.
I have no attachment to anyone or anybody he associates with. I do not know a single person he has rolled on. My point is he gets asked like 3 or 4 questions about desantis or Dello Russo and he won't answer then. It's always no comment. Then he gets steamed coming out of his ears when someone says something "negative." It's like you never answer ?s that the listeners want to know the answers to. Then you get mad when ppl get annoyed with your bullshit
There's a reason he says he can't comment on them and its for legal reasons. I'm sure when the RICO on Mikey and Patty drops and he finishes testifying against them he would be able to talk on that subject in more detail. Plus he needs to be careful with lawyers in the Mike Meldish case trying to use his (most likely) podcasts for appeals and other legal issues. Again he clearly states why he can't talk about it so you are just being dense on purpose.
Bingo, maybe that’s why he hasn’t gone deep into his illegal activities. I asked him something through IG when he first popped up & he said there’s things that he can’t answer yet, but he will in the future.
Yeah he talks about fiber optics as being a big mob racket, but he can't really go into specifics right now. Same reason why when asked if he is planning to write a book he says "no comment". He can't say certain things right now so they can't be used against him in the future. Just have some patience, Jesus.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I dont watch many of the live streams I wish they would stick to doing the normal videos.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

nizarsoccer wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:40 am
Shellackhead wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:52 am
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 pm I seriously don’t get why you guys are so but hurt over pennisi flipping
I have no attachment to anyone or anybody he associates with. I do not know a single person he has rolled on. My point is he gets asked like 3 or 4 questions about desantis or Dello Russo and he won't answer then. It's always no comment. Then he gets steamed coming out of his ears when someone says something "negative." It's like you never answer ?s that the listeners want to know the answers to. Then you get mad when ppl get annoyed with your bullshit
There's a reason he says he can't comment on them and its for legal reasons. I'm sure when the RICO on Mikey and Patty drops and he finishes testifying against them he would be able to talk on that subject in more detail. Plus he needs to be careful with lawyers in the Mike Meldish case trying to use his (most likely) podcasts for appeals and other legal issues. Again he clearly states why he can't talk about it so you are just being dense on purpose.
Bingo, maybe that’s why he hasn’t gone deep into his illegal activities. I asked him something through IG when he first popped up & he said there’s things that he can’t answer yet, but he will in the future.
Yeah he talks about fiber optics as being a big mob racket, but he can't really go into specifics right now. Same reason why when asked if he is planning to write a book he says "no comment". He can't say certain things right now so they can't be used against him in the future. Just have some patience, Jesus.
Fiber optic cable high speed internet access.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He says no comment. He doesn't say he can't answer that. I guess I'm mincing words. But he usually says one or the other statement. Or lately he's been saying I'm going to do a story on it. My ass story
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I think it’s very clear he doesnt say some stuff because of the upcoming indictment. Like look what Creas lawyers tried to do with the ghost story lmao
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:27 am I think it’s very clear he doesnt say some stuff because of the upcoming indictment. Like look what Creas lawyers tried to do with the ghost story lmao
I didn't mean to call you an idiot. I'm just saying how I think it is, not how he wants it to be. Well the ghost story is looney imo. I don't believe in that hocus pocus crap. I think he needed a spiritual higher power excuse to add to his credibility of what he was just to accomplish in what people thought of him and think of how he has changed.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

There was a hack on the MBA and Button man page?
We unblocked all members that were blocked by the hack. Also that Amber Alert account created 7 different accounts that are all blocked. My recommendation is to either find a better hobby or be transparent about who you are.....
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Anthony Tortorello and chin Gigante story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRe19x ... eButtonMan
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:27 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:07 am The choir boy act is getting old unless he took that road trip to fondle Paul tansos balls.THEN he's the real deal.

Post a few shots, sure. Give this guy his due, no problem. But John should consider a restraining order when it comes to you.
Youve said your piece, you cant stand the guy, we get it, stop posting about it.
I listen to the guy. I don't think what I'm saying is all that bad. 75% of the time it's jokes. There's nothing else to talk about on here anymore. We haven't any indictment in forever that you can attribute your opinion of a family being viable or not. It's been dead news forever. I keep it interesting, your tracking everything I say what does that say about you? I don't even remember what I say about the guy half of time. It's usually about tanso putting his nuts in pennisis butthole hence the dog in the bathtub hence the joke hence I obviously know it's not true, but your morbidly boring with your cynicism. Lighten up and I'll post my opinion and you can continue to be bothered by it.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:17 pm

I listen to the guy. I don't think what I'm saying is all that bad. 75% of the time it's jokes. There's nothing else to talk about on here anymore. We haven't any indictment in forever that you can attribute your opinion of a family being viable or not. It's been dead news forever. I keep it interesting, your tracking everything I say what does that say about you? I don't even remember what I say about the guy half of time. It's usually about tanso putting his nuts in pennisis butthole hence the dog in the bathtub hence the joke hence I obviously know it's not true, but your morbidly boring with your cynicism. Lighten up and I'll post my opinion and you can continue to be bothered by it.
You are not keeping it interesting and your jokes are childish.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:54 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:17 pm

You are not keeping it interesting and your jokes are childish.
Nah your shi**y sense of humor doesn't like my toilet humor.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Anyone notice this whole thread started with a absurd post about how he's working at Popeyes chicken in Tulsa Oklahoma??

That's the shit that fresh street talk gets....
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://sitdownnews.com/lucchese-betrayals/

Another post on sitdownnews.com
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JohnnyS wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:50 pm Anthony Tortorello and chin Gigante story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pRe19x ... eButtonMan
This may be the real story
Some time in 1989, Gigante wished to have Lucchese Member Anthony "Torty" Tortorello killed because he had made an insulting remark about Gigante's wife or girlfriend. Gigante received permission from Amuso to have Tortorello beaten. Gigante, of course, understood that he should not discipline a Member of another Family without the permission of the Boss of that other Family"

This is from United States v. Gigante, 925 F. Supp. 967 (E.D.N.Y. 1996)
So who knows what the real story is but this was in one of his indictments