Skinny Joey Threatened To Send Luccheses Back To NYC In Body Bags, Rise To Boss Of Philly Mob Co-Signed By Bellomo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Skinny Joey Threatened To Send Luccheses Back To NYC In Body Bags, Rise To Boss Of Philly Mob Co-Signed By Bellomo

Post by TwoPiece »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:38 am No my favorite Barney detail is how he holds meetings in Black and Spanish neighborhoods in the ghetto at ghetto establishments/stores, brilliant lol.
:lol: same, it's funny to picture him in the clothing stores along fordham rd.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Skinny Joey Threatened To Send Luccheses Back To NYC In Body Bags, Rise To Boss Of Philly Mob Co-Signed By Bellomo

Post by NJShore4Life »

TwoPiece wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:19 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:38 am No my favorite Barney detail is how he holds meetings in Black and Spanish neighborhoods in the ghetto at ghetto establishments/stores, brilliant lol.
“Meet me by the FUBU rack” - Barney
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:27 pm Has there even been any video footage of Barney? Surveillance video or news footage when he was arrested or something? Guy is elusive.
Well, there was that one pic of him on Google Streetview with his kid by a pizzeria near Arthur Ave.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Backroom of the Cuchifritos joint.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

The problem with this article is Pennisi is once again telling stories 3rd hand. Pennisi needs money, views, likes and subscribes. So he turns this tiny nugget into a 45 minute show.

He's running out of stories and material so he is interjecting himself into stories like this. Same problem Alite and Jimmy Calandra have. They told all their good stories! They need money and views! They make something up or insert themselves into a story that didn't involve them.

Can't wait for the next Big John or Johnny Sideburns story! He's out of stories.

Pennisi is the weakest all time made guy who flipped...
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Veasey was pretty bad but he did kill mike chang. He says he was made but i swear thats debatable and flipped less then a year later
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Veasey wasn’t made. He liked going around telling people he was but he was punk. Same with John. Brother for a brother. All because of veasey flipped and got his brother killed and mike chang killed.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Oh, settle down, Joey.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

I mean, maybe a bit too on the nose here? Lol :lol: