Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Post by Nick Prango »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:54 pm Just looking at the trailer, Franzese acting like the adult in the room while Sammy plays the tough guy.
It is pathetic. Sammy might have been tough, but he's a has been. Probably is scripted for entertainment purposes, but still 'You're not the underboss no more my friend' that one statement just destroyed Sammy. Michael is far too smart and cunning for Sammy who maybe lost it or more likely played up for the camera ...Michael learned well from his dad I'd have literally paid anything to have seen Sonny in a sit down in his day...
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

We all know Sammy WAS and IS a rat. If he was "real Cosa Nostra" he would have accepted his fate instead of turning informant.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Good review on bobby luisi show by mf...start at 37
I been taught to listen to what's not said
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

correct nick
kickup
Straightened out

Post by kickup »

reeks of scripted bs imo, just a money grabber probably
bababooey
Associate

Post by bababooey »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:16 pm Just saw on Reddit the “secret location” is in fucking Italy of all places lmao
It was a winery in the nappa valley area
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

And you have that asshole Vinny :gorgeous" Basciano who was given up by Joe Massino and his lawyer Tommy Lee doing life without parole. And he still thinks he's the boss of the Bonanno's.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Nick Prango wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:19 pm We all know Sammy WAS and IS a rat. If he was "real Cosa Nostra" he would have accepted his fate instead of turning informant.
Franzese IS a rat too. Their both exactly the same.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:52 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:19 pm We all know Sammy WAS and IS a rat. If he was "real Cosa Nostra" he would have accepted his fate instead of turning informant.
They are not exactly the same. Not being a fanboy, as both are scum bags. But Gravano has a superiority complex. It’s like he always had something to prove. The fact he tried to argue Massino was worse than him was a joke. Gravano always makes himself the hero in a lot of stories he really isn't.

Franzese, contrarily, doesn’t seem to care nearly as much. He seems ashamed of his past. Wants to be a man of god and a family man. Is it real? Personally I don’t believe him, but he certainly doesn’t put on a front that he’s the baddest guy out there.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

supersammy! he is an evil guy killed his close friends
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

whens this shit show on. i got alot of driving today maybe give it a listen
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Every YouTube story Sammy tells of using his hands well is contradicted by multiple other witnesses. The Alan Kaizer story is one example in that Sammy claims to have beaten a biker before being overwhelmed, after an extortion attempt. Contradicted by the fact that others state Sammy got pounded and sought revenge after instigating the fight. The biker was never touched after the Kaizer shooting. (Big 4 club prospect he was.) Teddy Atlas claims Sammy a punk with gloves; forget without. It appears Sammy, in his mind, is not a man to be trifled with, as he so good with his hands.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I dont understand why in his podcast he got upto the paul castellano hit then the next week he is talking about his friend who was killed way before the PC hit.They completely fucked the timeline up.I actually dont give a fuck about his Arizona days because hes not going to admit to anything,hes just going to say he was a hardworking business man who sold extasy to help his son out
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Ya i caught that there talking about the day before big pauls hit then he talking about his friend stymie getting murderd in like 1980 81 if j remeber his book. I would have said sammy the years 1977 just read all the shit that happend in the mafia that year and get sammys 2 cents. They just jump all over the timeline. And anuff with the big paul murder its beat to death. He does keep calling joe n gallo the betrayer who really let big paul get killed. His consig. That is kind of dirty. Paul must have really pissed gallo off. He tips paul off gotti and his guys are all killed or sent to arizona
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Nick Prango wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:38 pm
OlBlueEyesClub wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:52 pm
They are not exactly the same. Not being a fanboy, as both are scum bags. But Gravano has a superiority complex. It’s like he always had something to prove. The fact he tried to argue Massino was worse than him was a joke. Gravano always makes himself the hero in a lot of stories he really isn't.

Franzese, contrarily, doesn’t seem to care nearly as much. He seems ashamed of his past. Wants to be a man of god and a family man. Is it real? Personally I don’t believe him, but he certainly doesn’t put on a front that he’s the baddest guy out there.
…I don’t think Sammy acts like he has something to prove, he comes off really relaxed, humble and honest on his own platform. Only when goaded does he seem to revert to an overall tough guy.

In terms of who’s worse between him and Massino, he’s allowed to have an opinion on himself. Personally, in terms of LCN as a whole, Gravano probably did them more harm when he flipped, but in terms of impact on respective families, I think he has a point and Massino did more harm to the Bonannos than Sammy and the Gambinos.

And does Franzese still claim that he never hurt anyone in the life (lcn) , specifically those involved with him, when he turned rat?