Neil Dellacroce an informant, fbi files?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Neil Dellacroce an informant, fbi files?

Post by davidf1989 »

Here is an article about informants in the Gambino family including Carmine Lombardozzi if anyone is interested.

http://mafiahistory.us/rattrap/gambinoinf.html
JoeNGallo
On Record

Post by JoeNGallo »

Toreno wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:43 pm I dont think that Dellacroce was an informer, he was himself tracked.
Here is a discussion with is nephew Angelo Ruggiero, don't mind at what they're saying but you can see that Dellacroce was himself tracked.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FBI agents were listening him, i have a lot of lines like that, where Dellacroce is talking about his relation to the mafia, etc... And I don't think that Dellacroce would talk with his nephew about a drug affair if he knew he was tracked or something.
And it appears that Dellacroce is saying "I could get hurt", so he still wants to be a respected man in the mafia, he wouldn't say that if he knew he was listened.
I'm just sayin', maybe i'm wrong!
What book is that from? Thanks in advance.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:58 am Gotti, Sr. made his bones with Don Carlo by doing the McBratney hit on Staten Island. He then went into the wind for two (2) years to avoid arrest. the rumor was Willie Boy Johnson gave the hideout location of Gotti to the feds but others say it ANiello Dellacroce!
Who are these 'others'
Toreno
Associate

Post by Toreno »

JoeNGallo wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 am
Toreno wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:43 pm I dont think that Dellacroce was an informer, he was himself tracked.
Here is a discussion with is nephew Angelo Ruggiero, don't mind at what they're saying but you can see that Dellacroce was himself tracked.
FBI agents were listening him, i have a lot of lines like that, where Dellacroce is talking about his relation to the mafia, etc... And I don't think that Dellacroce would talk with his nephew about a drug affair if he knew he was tracked or something.
And it appears that Dellacroce is saying "I could get hurt", so he still wants to be a respected man in the mafia, he wouldn't say that if he knew he was listened.
The name is: Wiretap, listening in on the America's Mafia.
Here's the link: https://archive.org/details/wiretaplistening0000unse
“Someday, A Real Rain Will Come And Wash All This Scum Off The Streets.”
JoeNGallo
On Record

Post by JoeNGallo »

Toreno wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:46 am
JoeNGallo wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 am
The name is: Wiretap, listening in on the America's Mafia.
Here's the link: https://archive.org/details/wiretaplistening0000unse
Thank you.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Haha, if being a CI meant the FBI wouldn't record you, the entire membership would be cooperating. The FBI loves to get their CIs on tape and bugged Rocco Scafidi to keep an eye on him.

No clue on Dellacroce and never seen anything that would have blatantly come from him.