Father Louis Gigante accused in sex abuse lawsuit

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Father Louis Gigante accused in sex abuse lawsuit

Post by bluehouse »

TallGuy19 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:03 am
NothingNew44 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:53 am I’m speculating, but I’m curious to know if his status on the street by who his brothers were suppressed many allegations from ever surfacing. The 1970s was still the golden era of the NY Mob’s influence. It might not be wise to accuse a popular, charismatic, man of the cloth, who happens to have connections to serious guys on the street. Obviously we have to let this play out, but I find the accusations very interesting. He has many civic accomplishments and achievements attributed to his work in the community. The guy has a statue erected in his honor for god’s sake. One has to wonder is this a lifetime of good deeds to mask his acts of secret misconduct. Or is he another successful and well known member of society accused of alleged atrocities that are baseless in nature. It’s hard to say, but it makes you wonder, if that’s the case, then why him? I will say that my opinion is while the Catholic Church isn’t complicit in the mass support of child abuse, I think they do very little to combat it. As somebody said earlier it seems to be a well circulated road and well concealed cover for pedophiles to explore.
This is how pedophiles operate. Everyone thinks of pedophiles as being these creepy guys lurking in the shadows, but, in reality, they ingratiate themselves with the community and the families of their victims. We had a pedophile in our church, and no one ever suspected him of a thing, until one of the kids came forward. He was a youth minister who was beloved by the church and the parents of his victims—most of whom considered him a member of their family. They know that if they appear creepy they will never be trusted with people's kids, so they prop themselves up as pillars of the community and pretend to have a genuine interest in mentoring kids.
Yes this is so true.People think its just guys grabbing children off the street but its usually a person known to the family.Afew years ago i watched this documentary and this convicted pedophile said the easiest way too find victims is to date single moms.This piece of shit used to find obese women that had like 5 children and the women thought they were lucky because they found a guy willing to date them because they were fat ugly and single moms.But then this piece of shit had his way with the children and alot of the times the fat pig mothers knew what was going but did nothing because they didnt want the relationship to end
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

I don’t remember where I was 3 years ago, this old man has to remember 40+ years? Get out of here!
#Let’s Go Brandon!
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Doug wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:55 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:14 pm Found the Catholic :lol:

I think TG's point is its a ongoing pattern that's been happening for decades all throughout the Catholic Church. They just sweep it under the rug though and act like they don't have thousands of pedophiles working for them.
That's not actually the case. Not disputing it was a massive problem before. But, notice how most of these cases are from pre 1980s? Most of the molesters have been homosexual priests. The Catholic Church has
has made it more difficult for practicing homosexuals to enter the priesthood. The result being that the incidence of abuse has declined.
Lol no I don't notice how most of these cases are all from the 1980s, what cases? So it was the gay priests raping all these elite girls too?

This isn't a thing of the pass, it still happens to this very day. How many more shitty things does the church have to do for you to not defend it? :lol: what's your excuse for the thousands of dead aboriginal children being found in mass graves at the Church's residential schools in Canada? The gay Nazi priests that the church no longer allows in or something else?
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:21 pm
Doug wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:55 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:14 pm Found the Catholic :lol:

I think TG's point is its a ongoing pattern that's been happening for decades all throughout the Catholic Church. They just sweep it under the rug though and act like they don't have thousands of pedophiles working for them.
That's not actually the case. Not disputing it was a massive problem before. But, notice how most of these cases are from pre 1980s? Most of the molesters have been homosexual priests. The Catholic Church has
has made it more difficult for practicing homosexuals to enter the priesthood. The result being that the incidence of abuse has declined.
Lol no I don't notice how most of these cases are all from the 1980s, what cases? So it was the gay priests raping all these elite girls too?

This isn't a thing of the pass, it still happens to this very day. How many more shitty things does the church have to do for you to not defend it? :lol: what's your excuse for the thousands of dead aboriginal children being found in mass graves at the Church's residential schools in Canada? The gay Nazi priests that the church no longer allows in or something else?
I said "most", not all. I said "pre" 1980s, not during the 1980s. And I am referring to when all these incidences occurred. Aboriginal kids? Again, that was decades ago, and nothing to do with molestation by priests. If we're going to go down memory lane and list all the terrible things that have happened within the Catholic Church, we'll be here a long time. Again, not disagreeing that the church did despicable things by covering up so many scandals in the past. Just saying it isn't like that anymore, where priests just got moved from one church to another. Look up "Lavender Mafia" if you doubt the correlation with homosexual priests and molestation. These are diseased individuals who were sheeps in wolves clothing using the largest Church in the world to prey on their victims.

Is it that obvious I'm Catholic? 🤣
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I mean they were raping those aboriginal kids as well and really it wasn't that long ago at all. Again I'll say this isn't a thing of a past, every week you can hear about a new scandal involving them. Kids are still coming forward in this day and age and I almost guarantee in 10/20/30 years you'll be hearing about cases from the 2000s.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I view all Catholic priests with suspicion. The celibacy requirement is practically an invitation for twisted freaks to join - what normal man would ever want to commit to that? The priests in other Christian denominations get married and quite frankly I almost think it should be a requirement for a religious leader. How the hell are you gonna advise married couples and be a leader of your community when you're some celibate weirdo? It's no surprise that so many of them turn out to be pedos.
Doug
Associate

Post by Doug »

OcSleeper wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 am I mean they were raping those aboriginal kids as well and really it wasn't that long ago at all. Again I'll say this isn't a thing of a past, every week you can hear about a new scandal involving them. Kids are still coming forward in this day and age and I almost guarantee in 10/20/30 years you'll be hearing about cases from the 2000s.
I won't derail this thread anymore. We'll just have to agree to disagree.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

It’s like a Reddit thread up in here
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

The most powerful Gigante by far...
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

what ever happened to his right hand man Mario Tolisano? He was very tight with Phil Foglia who was apartners with Chaz Palmientierion charity projects.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

I always wondered what motivated someone from a family like his to become a priest.
Manhattan_
Straightened out

Post by Manhattan_ »

Really are Catholic Priests the only clergy that are guilty of this ? Seems like Rabbis and others are exempt to this scrunity. Plenty of inbreeding in other religions also - just that no one dare expose it. All of the TV commercial’s point the finger at priests - plenty of others just as guilty!
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Lotta gay genes running through those Gigante blood lines.

That’s my contribution haha
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:19 pm what ever happened to his right hand man Mario Tolisano? He was very tight with Phil Foglia who was apartners with Chaz Palmientierion charity projects.
Tolisano owns a construction company that operates in Westchester County. His name is tied to a few organizations including a non-profit one that helps prisoners apply for parole.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Kind of knocks a dent in the whole honorable mafia myth - the most powerful mob boss from the most powerful family had a brother who was diddling kids and if anything, I have to assume Chin protected him. These guys are all deep sociopaths.