Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Cali was basically the forums wet dream also....

The Sicilian prince ....

Man I was excited at first I thought we had a Canadian type situation. Especially being at time of gene Gotti's release.....

Man i wish it was so much better...

It would of been something if the crazy kid said he was a assassin for the mob lol
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:09 pm Cali was basically the forums wet dream also....

The Sicilian prince ....

Man I was excited at first I thought we had a Canadian type situation. Especially being at time of gene Gotti's release.....

Man i wish it was so much better...

It would of been something if the crazy kid said he was a assassin for the mob lol
Yeah instead it’s some heroin addict who got HIV from a stripper
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Reading this article today that was in The Post shortly after Cali got popped is like reading a Science Fiction Fantasy script , fucking fake news.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/cops-eye- ... bino-boss/

-Dante
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

That's funny :lol: I was recently reading the first few pages of this thread last week and even some theories we came up with were pretty funny. There was theories it was Gotti, Sicily, the Ndrangheta, and my favourite, Vito Rizzuto from the grave :lol: But to be fair, at the time no one did know wtf happened.
Last edited by OcSleeper on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I thought it was an internal war when I first read about it, the American captains Ciccone & co spearheaded by Gene Gotti decided to take over the family like His brother John did
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:08 pm I thought it was an internal war when I first read about it, the American captains Ciccone & co spearheaded by Gene Gotti decided to take over the family like His brother John did
Wish that was the case lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

AntComello wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 am
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:08 pm I thought it was an internal war when I first read about it, the American captains Ciccone & co spearheaded by Gene Gotti decided to take over the family like His brother John did
I remember you popped up just after it happened saying you are Anthony comellos 2nd cousin or something like that, what a fucking weird lie that was.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:44 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 am
I remember you popped up just after it happened saying you are Anthony comellos 2nd cousin or something like that, what a fucking weird lie that was.
Lmao yea someone legit asked me if I was Anthony comello and I just went along with it lol but yea that was stupid
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Feds investigating ‘suspicious’ fire at family home of man charged in Staten Island mob boss killing
https://www.silive.com/crime-safety/202 ... reddit.com
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Okay I know we’ve talked about this over and over again but it is interesting he claimed that monsters were blackmailing him about the HIV shit to kill Cali. And he says “I ain’t no rat” when they asked him about that. I know the chances are slim that actually happened but this whole situation is still weird as hell.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

John Pennisi has stated that people will retaliate
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:19 am John Pennisi has stated that people will retaliate
Where did he say that? I renember peoole on here at the tine saying the Sicilians won't let it slide.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

AntComello wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:39 am Okay I know we’ve talked about this over and over again but it is interesting he claimed that monsters were blackmailing him about the HIV shit to kill Cali. And he says “I ain’t no rat” when they asked him about that. I know the chances are slim that actually happened but this whole situation is still weird as hell.
I get where you’re coming from but Comello isn’t exactly credible. I’d take everything he says with a grain of salt. Comello probably tried getting with a relative of Cali’s (reportedly his niece?) & afterwards guys sent by Cali assaulted or more likely just threatened the already psychotic Anthony Comello. After getting threatened, Comello goes into a schizophrenic state & thinks the Gambino’s & the ‘deep state’ are trying to silence him, so he kills Cali. That’s just the way that I imagined it happened. But of course, I could be wrong.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

OcSleeper wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:41 pm Feds investigating ‘suspicious’ fire at family home of man charged in Staten Island mob boss killing
https://www.silive.com/crime-safety/202 ... reddit.com
They were going to do something eventually. I’m just surprised it took this long. I bet that they were hoping this wouldn’t get any media attention.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:41 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:19 am John Pennisi has stated that people will retaliate
Where did he say that? I renember peoole on here at the tine saying the Sicilians won't let it slide.
I think a long time ago. Basically said the family should move out of the neighborhood.