John Alite- Ravenite Surveillance Tapes

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: John Alite- Ravenite Surveillance Tapes

Post by bronx »

think about this, chin might have talked to brown much earlier than casso being shot, not gas or vic talking to brown, chin jobbed the hits to them, they might not of known about a talk between chin and brown..wild card here is angelo and mickey sending guys to clip gas on seperate issue
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

According to Gravano's book, DeCicco basically admitted involvement in the Castellano murder to Failla while they were still in Sparks to reassure Failla nothing would happen to him. If that's true, DeCicco set up his own murder.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

B. that is true..the nonsense about investigating is a joke when you included brown et. al. decicco was very smart but he made huge mistake admitting to the plot..nappy's don't out maneuver sicilians
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Chris Christie wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:01 am I once spoke with DiLeonardo about this awhile back. I'll try and remember it...

Gravano is rewriting history or at least inserting himself into things. The part about Failla and Marino was with DiLeonardo, not Gravano. It was DiLeonardo who told them they weren't acting right. He asked Sam what was going on because Failla gave him messages to give to Gravano, not Zaccaria. He told him at the time that it wasn't an issue and they were just saying where they all would be. DiLeonardo advised Gravano that they should be here with them at Gravano's bar. DiLeonardo was with, Garafalo, Joe Butter and were helping Frankie Heart and DeCicco. Gravano, Butter and Eddie pulled Frankie out of the car and DiLeonardo pulled Bellino away from the car and against the cyclose fence. DiLeonardo also told Zaccaria as they took the men away that he seen who did it, Zac said to shut up and never speak on it. DiLeonardo met with Sam, two or three days later and spoke, they wondered if it was the Gambino zips who planted the bomb. Gravano said if that was so that he'd leave bodies all over 18th Ave, he was quite furious about the death.

Update- I just texted and asked him if what I said was correct. Marino and Failla were with DiLeonardo and Gravano, not Zaccaria and Gravano. Failla told DiLeonardo about going to Marino's house, it was DiLeonardo who told Gravano that they weren't acting right that day. Hopefully that clears things up.
I wonder if Sammy just switched out DiLeonardo with Zaccaria due to his reluctance to talk about DiLeonardo. Sammy mentioned in a previous Q&A that he didn't want to publicly talk about DiLeonardo.
Sammy and DiLeonardo are still in contact, right?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

dave wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 pm Gravano basically shitted on Alite in his latest Q&A- "That shows how little you know about the mafia" (49:30-51:45)

https://youtu.be/SfGVO9GWHx8?t=2970
Alite's response...

"But...but...Sammy...remember when we whacked Paul?"
All roads lead to New York.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Put enough rats in a barrel for some time and they will eat each other
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

dave sounds like a line from sky fall..
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Alite is GOD
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Extortion wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:40 pm Alite is GOD
Alite taught Genie Gotti Cosa Nostra
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Alite's the one who shot down Hootie Russo's button 5he third time...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:51 am People say Alite was Gotti jr’s associate but they got it wrong. Gotti Jr was Alite's associate.
This one got me dead lmao
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Little Frankie
Associate

Post by Little Frankie »

Alite gave Al Capone syphilis as a favor to Bugs Moran.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Alite was the guy blowing Johnny D'Amato at the swinger's club
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:36 pm Alite was the guy blowing Johnny D'Amato at the swinger's club
Alite piped alot of guys he has stated. He was known for that around town to pipe any guy any time.
If you made a move without Alite knowing you for should would be getting piped by him
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

AntComello wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:49 am
Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:51 am People say Alite was Gotti jr’s associate but they got it wrong. Gotti Jr was Alite's associate.
This one got me dead lmao
New York City isn’t John Alites for the taking....

He’s already took it. :lol: :lol: :lol: