Who takes over after Vic Amuso passes?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Who takes over after Vic Amuso passes?

Post by johnny_scootch »

Losing Crea Sr hurt the Lucchese family big time he was Vic’s natural successor as official boss. I think if Mike DeSantis is free when Vic dies he becomes the Boss but if he’s already off the street I see it going to Georgie Neck or Frankie Bones.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pete Tucchio
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Why are we even discussing crea snr ???
Do you know how rare it is to win on appeal??

But maybe they jnr he can hold some influence.

Thing is... According to Pennisi ....
This last case basically did nothing to the hierarchy and they were already moving forward case or no case.

They were all replaced already.

That being said.... I really wanna know how much say Amuso can really even have being locked up.

Even tho he changed the hierarchy... How much other stuff can he even really get what's going on the street??

U know what's interesting is.... So everything he is hearing is thru code basically.... So it's all based on HOW HE THINKS what is being said is really being said.... Like they could be talking about a whole different situations and not know it bc it's all code talk.

Now .... I'll probably get laughed at.... But cell phones are actually a big thing in prison. And prison YouTube culture is big thing too.... So there is some possible way they they do have communicated outside of being monitored
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Did pennissi have to testify against anyone????? Or did he jus give a lot of imfo
I been taught to listen to what's not said
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He took the stand in the Meldish murder trial.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

B. wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:17 pm I hope it's Big John so that Pennisi loses his mind.
Big John has a chance to be boss. Then Pennisi can tell us how John was weak. Except John didn’t rat like Pennisi did. 🤔
#Let’s Go Brandon!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:20 am
That being said.... I really wanna know how much say Amuso can really even have being locked up.

Even tho he changed the hierarchy... How much other stuff can he even really get what's going on the street??

U know what's interesting is.... So everything he is hearing is thru code basically.... So it's all based on HOW HE THINKS what is being said is really being said.... Like they could be talking about a whole different situations and not know it bc it's all code talk.

Now .... I'll probably get laughed at.... But cell phones are actually a big thing in prison. And prison YouTube culture is big thing too.... So there is some possible way they they do have communicated outside of being monitored
More than likely he is only consulted on the biggest decisions like life or death situation major money and policy decisions promotions demotions things like that. He’s been off the street to long to have a say in who gets made and who doesn’t because he probably doesn’t know vast majority of the newer guys.

He gets visits through which messages are sent/delivered and you have guys going in and out of prison who can send/deliver messages. I don’t laugh at the cell phone thing it’s a possibility, who knows maybe they have a CO helping them out.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:47 pm think penisi said mike desantis took bowat and lastorino off the shelf.
DeSantis only took Baratta off the shelf, Lastorino was left on it.

Strange to think that all the guys who were on the panel with D'Arco (Avellino, Baratta, Lastorino) have been on the shelf at some point since then.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:59 am Bones
Whatever happened to that guy? He was a pretty big deal like 30 years ago, but now you never hear about him. Was he shelved or something?
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Papagni went to the meeting (along with Zappola, Dellorusso, and DeSantis) where they showed Crea the letter from Amuso approving the transition in the administration
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:26 am
Pmac2 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:47 pm think penisi said mike desantis took bowat and lastorino off the shelf.

Strange to think that all the guys who were on the panel with D'Arco (Avellino, Baratta, Lastorino) have been on the shelf at some point since then.
See that's what I thought...
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am

I’m sure this has been answered already but why was Bowat & lastorino shelved in the first place ?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:15 am
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:23 am

I’m sure this has been answered already but why was Bowat & lastorino shelved in the first place ?
Bowat was shelved by Crea. He was one of the Bronx guys that switched to the Amuso/Casso side and tried to kill Crea so as soon as DeSantis takes control he takes him off. Lastorino was shelved by Vic Amuso because he killed Patty Testa and tried to set up Bobby Amuso.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:59 am Losing Crea Sr hurt the Lucchese family big time he was Vic’s natural successor as official boss. I think if Mike DeSantis is free when Vic dies he becomes the Boss but if he’s already off the street I see it going to Georgie Neck or Frankie Bones.
I agree. I don’t think DeSantis will be around that much longer. The indictment will be coming down eventually, I predict within the next two years. Georgie Neck would make sense because he’s done over 20 years inside and since he’s a respected killer. La cosa nostra is all he knows. Besides the Brooklyn guys, the Lukes don’t have that many heavy hitters on the streets at the moment.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Always been said that this family's strength was in the Bronx / Uptown but it seems like for the last 30 years - even including the era that we had Madonna, Crea, Miglore, DiNapoli, et. al. all in the (Acting) Administration at one point in time - the real bulk of the family has been in Brooklyn. I know these guys are scattered all over the place, live wherever, report to someone who's based somewhere different from where they live, etc. - but it seems like all we hear about are these Brooklyn guys. When we were given the family makeup and crew breakdown, there were 2 Bronx based crews. I wonder who in the Bronx is left and active. I remember it was said on the old Boards "Crea has an army of kids in the Bronx" - I'm guessing some of those 'kids' were guys like Londonio, Cassano, etc - late 30s / early 40s guys who ended up getting made. I wonder how many of them are out there, if any at all...