Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:28 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:54 pmName calling, poor guy. He must not be having a good experience. 300 pages and still cant convince anyone hes right. "Wise"guy must be getting mad.

Heres another refute for you goofball...

Auger, Michel; Edwards, Peter (2012). The Encyclopedia of Canadian Organized Crime: From Captain Kidd to Mom Boucher. Toronto: McClelland & Stewart. ISBN 0771030495..

"Barillaro attended a meeting in June of 1997 in Buffalo with Senior Maggadino Family leaders seeking permission to kill Pat Musitano and was granted such."

See the problem with your theories is they can easily be refuted because theres no way to prove its the truth. Its you relying on admitted misinformation. You have no real explanations to any of the evidence you are given that leads to the proof of there still being a viable family in 1998 up to now. And then you call people like me and Nickle crazy to assume its operating, and yes there is others...while youre the biggest FBI dick riding fan boy on here. The irony is mind blowing.

You tried using no RICO as a basis when theres never been a RICO case in Buffalo, then you ignore basic, common sense such as several wiretaps (Catz/Musitano, Violi), several murders in the 90s, US Attorney TripI calling them alive, countless articles (Fino, Sergi, Edwards, Humphries), Canadian ex police (Paul Manning), 17 indictments relatable to the Buffalo Mob since 2006, articles saying Falzone took over in the 2010s (forget the author of that one), dozens and dozens of associates going back to the Maggadino days still alive, and NONE of us knowing if theres been any recent making ceremonies. NONE OF US, do you get that retard???

This thread is 300 pages because not everyone believes your take or the contradictory articles and FBI statements you provide. Soooo, that then makes YOU the retard becauuuuuuuse YOURE too stupid to realize that. Like I said before, youd be the quietest one in the room if we were all in person. You know shit other than what you read. Therefore, YOUUUU, personally know nothing.

Now get angry, act in disbelief and reference some family like Denver as if its the same thing when comparing to Buffalo. "Wiseguy"? Lol right, sure.
I'm done trying to reason with someone who's driving force is wanting there to be a mob family in Buffalo. You don't address my points anyway. You dodge them and going on a multi-post ramblefest full of half-truths and misleading bullshit.

You showed the same neurotic thinking with Pittsburgh. Almost like you were hoping there were at least one or two guys still around after Ciancutti. It's mob fanboyism at its worst and it's pathetic. We all enjoy reading about OC. But those of you who can't - or should I say won't - see when a family is gone are the worst. You're like a child who won't grow up.

I'll deal in reality and leave you to your worthless opinions. Just remember, I wipe my ass with your opinions.
Another irrelevant post that doesnt address any of the evidence I lay out then tries to angle that I m a mob fanboy while simultaneaously being a mob fan boy himself then brings in Pittsburgh because I made a statement thats correct. No ONE and thats No ONE knows if there was any making ceremonies there, even Friend of Henry. You wiping your ass with my opinions means nothing as I think youre a little FBI dick rider. Now what? Oh right, nothing. Youve been refuted enough to last a life time about Buffalo by a few little blurbs I put in the last post alone. Again, read what I wrote, get mad, be astonished and then leave some bullshit comment as if YOU know anything outside of what you read.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Serious though "Wise"guy why do you so badly want there not to be a mafia in Buffalo? The evidence you show isnt proof there isnt. Just curious, asking for a friend.
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: The ‘Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:19 pm ^^^^
‘Ndrangheta Siderno: processo “Canadian”, due condanne e 6 assoluzioni. Procedimento originato da operazione Dda Reggio del luglio 2019

https://www.telemia.it/2021/05/ndranghe ... glio-2019/
Locri: Canadian 'Ndrangheta Connection, tutti i perché delle assoluzioni

https://reggio.gazzettadelsud.it/artico ... 1ea1f44dd5
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Retired police sergeant Stephen Metelsky is quoted in article to which I’ve linked below.

Longtime enigma of Buffalo Mafia: Dead or alive?

https://torontosun.com/news/world/hunte ... d-or-alive
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

antimafia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:34 pm Retired police sergeant Stephen Metelsky is quoted in article to which I’ve linked below.

Longtime enigma of Buffalo Mafia: Dead or alive?

https://torontosun.com/news/world/hunte ... d-or-alive
Wait for it....
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Reporter Nicole O’Reilly has written a five-part series, published just today. I’ll post outline.com links to each part.

Part 1:

High tech trackers, nefarious plans and the murders that started a Hamilton mob war

https://outline.com/a2d5RZ
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Part 2:

The lie police told to catch mob killers. Hamilton detectives try to ‘stimulate the wire’

https://outline.com/f4TvuA
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Part 3:

He’s the only person jailed in mob-war murders. His co-accused? Gone. The secret life of Jabril Abdalla

https://outline.com/zUDATe
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Part 4:

The witness who nearly derailed a mob court case

https://outline.com/qVNkvX
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Part 5 (last part):

The innocent bystander killed in a Mob war

https://outline.com/dfnWEc
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Part 1 offers the most information.

It's too bad they didn't say where in NY Tomassetti was calling. Or who Ivarone was meeting in Kingston.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Article published online yesterday concerns, in part, Silvio Serrano, one of three co-founders of Canadian Cannabis Corp., and the story mentions both brother Saverio and father Diego, as well as murder victim Tony Sergi.

Secrecy shrouds fraud case against Canadian Cannabis Corp.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/busines ... abis-corp/

Excerpt:

In 2017, there were two high-profile murders in Toronto that had ties to Canadian Cannabis Corp. It is not known if either of these incidents have anything to do with the confidential order.
In March of that year, a gunman opened fire on a BMW in a parking lot outside a lighting store owned by Mr. Serrano. The intended target, Mr. Serrano’s brother, Saverio Serrano, was wounded, but his girlfriend, 28-year-old Mila Barberi, was killed. Saverio Serrano is one of the family members who the OSC [Ontario Securities Commission] alleges improperly received investor funds.

Two weeks after Ms. Barberi’s slaying, Tony Sergi, a known Mafia figure and cannabis grower, was executed by gunfire in his driveway in the Toronto suburb of Etobicoke. Mr. Sergi had engaged in talks with Canadian Cannabis Corp. about the company possibly acquiring some of his cannabis facilities and had purchased some lighting equipment from the company.

The OSC has also alleged that $45,000 of the investor funds flowed to Silvio Serrano’s father, Diego Serrano, who has been convicted multiple times of drug-trafficking offences. In his compelled interview with the OSC, though, Silvio Serrano distanced himself from his father, explaining that his father hadn’t been present for a large portion of his life.
 However, he acknowledged he acted as a surety for his father when Diego Serrano was arrested in 2015, something he felt compelled to do as his son. “I wasn’t proud of Diego and his history,” he told the investigators.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Interestingly, the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)--a regulatory agency--hired Toronto-based criminal lawyer Frank Addario.

Addario at one point defended Vittorio Mirarchi in Sal Montagna's murder trial. A number of ears later, Addario would go on to represent Leonardo Rizzuto.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

A number of *years later
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

antimafia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:33 pm ^^^^
Interestingly, the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)--a regulatory agency--hired Toronto-based criminal lawyer Frank Addario.

Addario at one point defended Vittorio Mirarchi in Sal Montagna's murder trial. A number of ears later, Addario would go on to represent Leonardo Rizzuto.
Wow.
I believe in coincidence, but this is a big one.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.