UEFA Euro 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: UEFA Euro 2020

Post by johnny_scootch »

It was a really good game the English players deserve a lot of credit but the English fans are the biggest pieces of shits on Earth. They waited at the gates to attack Italy fans leaving the game and not just the men but old folks and women with children. Really despicable acts. I have zero respect for the English after seeing that.

On the other hand it was a great day for Italians across the globe. Bensonhurst was Bensonhurst again for the day and it was a beautiful sight to behold. Forza Azzurri!
thesociety 89
Straightened out

Post by thesociety 89 »

Dont think we deserved that, however id rather get beaten by Italy, than say the Germans.
thesociety 89
Straightened out

Post by thesociety 89 »

Yer our supporters are unbelievably passionate and fanatical however some of them we could do without. About the game....when we scored we sat too deep and didnt offer anything on the counter attack, with Kane constantly coming too deep for the ball.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:52 am It was a really good game the English players deserve a lot of credit but the English fans are the biggest pieces of shits on Earth. They waited at the gates to attack Italy fans leaving the game and not just the men but old folks and women with children.
That doesnt matter Italians deserve it.It is much worse to put a monkey emoji on a black players Instagram who makes 10s of millions a year than it is to beat up an old lady and children.

England deserve it.They wanted a black hero and it backfired in their face because if they put a white player to take the kick it would of been seen as racist.Also the english players were taking a knee for Blm wtf :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So a bunch of foreigners are getting involved in a completely different countries politics :roll: :roll: :roll:
AnIrishGuy
Straightened out

Post by AnIrishGuy »

Congratulations from Ireland my friends.

Pre-game you saw a taste of what we had to put up with for 700 years from these fucks

Forza Azzurri!
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

The english supporters sent thousands of racist posts against his black soccers and the England players took off the second place medal. Congratulations to the Englishs for their behavior in front of the world.
Out from Europe and Out from Euros.
thesociety 89
Straightened out

Post by thesociety 89 »

Actually though Furio the posts came from outside the UK.
thesociety 89
Straightened out

Post by thesociety 89 »

Yer our players are fucking retards for taking the knee.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

When people in this thread refer to the “English supporters” what you mean to say is a “microscopic amount of brain dead morons who use football as an excuse to display violence, racism and ignorance.”

If you can’t make that distinction, then you fall into the same catagory.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:16 am
MoLarryCurly wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:28 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:45 pm The big game is tomorrow and I’ll be at Caffe Sportivo on 18th Ave watching. They’re having a huge party and the whole neighborhood is invited so if any of you NYC guys are around come on down and join us. If we win it’s going to be insane.
Really? I’ve been there every game…. We had giant flags put onto pod the street lights on the corner!! Tomorrow’s gonna be insane if we win!! Look out for the flag waver on top the red car!
I haven’t watched any of the games there yet but I’ll be there today for sure. I was on 18th Ave when we won the World Cup 2006 and I wouldn’t dare miss a chance to relive that! Plus those fucks up in Woodbridge are making us look bad with bigger celebrations so we gotta up the ante today. FORZA AZZURRI
It was crazy in Woodbridge, insane on market lane
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:30 am When people in this thread refer to the “English supporters” what you mean to say is a “microscopic amount of brain dead morons who use football as an excuse to display violence, racism and ignorance.”

+1. I'm not a soccer fan but all the supporters are not like this fistful of douchebags. They are not supporters, they are parasites
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:30 am When people in this thread refer to the “English supporters” what you mean to say is a “microscopic amount of brain dead morons who use football as an excuse to display violence, racism and ignorance.”

Anyway the english players that refuse to receive the second place medal didn't give an excellent example of sportsmanship.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

furiofromnaples wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:12 pm

Anyway the english players that refuse to receive the second place medal didn't give an excellent example of sportsmanship.
Talk to me again about your excellent example of sportsmanship?

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:32 pm

The English players made worse fouls against the Italians and the referee gave the yellow card only against the Italians.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

furiofromnaples wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:50 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:32 pm

The English players made worse fouls against the Italians and the referee gave the yellow card only against the Italians.
We made worse fouls than those above? Ok 👍