UEFA Euro 2020

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

UEFA Euro 2020

Post by johnny_scootch »

The big game is tomorrow and I’ll be at Caffe Sportivo on 18th Ave watching. They’re having a huge party and the whole neighborhood is invited so if any of you NYC guys are around come on down and join us. If we win it’s going to be insane.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: UEFA Euro 2020

Post by PolackTony »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:45 pm The big game is tomorrow and I’ll be at Caffe Sportivo on 18th Ave watching. They’re having a huge party and the whole neighborhood is invited so if any of you NYC guys are around come on down and join us. If we win it’s going to be insane.
I’d swing through if I were still in BK. No way am I making the trek from the Bx to 18th Ave, lol. Enjoy bro.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:45 pm The big game is tomorrow and I’ll be at Caffe Sportivo on 18th Ave watching. They’re having a huge party and the whole neighborhood is invited so if any of you NYC guys are around come on down and join us. If we win it’s going to be insane.
Really? I’ve been there every game…. We had giant flags put onto pod the street lights on the corner!! Tomorrow’s gonna be insane if we win!! Look out for the flag waver on top the red car!
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Fuck Italy. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:29 am Fuck Italy. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
No.Fuck England 🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

ITS COMING HOME . 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:28 am
Really? I’ve been there every game…. We had giant flags put onto pod the street lights on the corner!! Tomorrow’s gonna be insane if we win!! Look out for the flag waver on top the red car!
I haven’t watched any of the games there yet but I’ll be there today for sure. I was on 18th Ave when we won the World Cup 2006 and I wouldn’t dare miss a chance to relive that! Plus those fucks up in Woodbridge are making us look bad with bigger celebrations so we gotta up the ante today. FORZA AZZURRI
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Yah caffe sportive been jumping for the matches. I heard villabate is also showing the match on a big screen today
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

FORZA AZZURRI 🇮🇹
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:16 am
I haven’t watched any of the games there yet but I’ll be there today for sure. I was on 18th Ave when we won the World Cup 2006 and I wouldn’t dare miss a chance to relive that! Plus those fucks up in Woodbridge are making us look bad with bigger celebrations so we gotta up the ante today. FORZA AZZURRI
You must remember the big ass flag that took up like 2 blocks lol good times
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

:mrgreen: 8-)

Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

AAF02BA2-2E61-4990-8234-33249639508A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I'm Italian but I was born here I fought for this country, I don't know how to speak any Italian, my parents don't really. I know where my grandparents came from, but that's about the extent of what I know. Some of my family and friends from work are so into Italy winning. It's the first time I ever heard any of them expressing any type of passionate beliefs regarding Italy. Idk it's just funny that they are suddenly this (as Paulie Gualitieri says) "flag saluting mother f*ckers"
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:16 am

If Italy wins I’ll be waving the flag on top of the red alfa romeooooo….. we’re gonna be the biggest celebration in town!!!!!
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....