General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by Newyorkempire »

Whatever makes you feel better Low go. Youd be the quietest one in the room too if we were all in person.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

So easy to bait you FBI fan boys. Wait for it ..
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Ivan wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:27 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 pm I think the rest of his crew was either murdered, disappeared, or cooperated.
DeMeo crew member Carlo Profeta (he's mentioned briefly in Murder Machine) got made with the Luccheses eventually. He's still with them AFAIK.

Car thief and murderer Peter LaFroscia is out and and doing horrible YouTube interviews.

The rest cooperated, are dead, or in jail. I'm not sure what happened to some of the more obscure ones like Ronald Turekian (BOP says he was released in 1989).
Interesting he got out that early, since he was convicted of mail fraud and also was involved in the murder of Scorney. Got gun and acted as lookout. I got a kick out of Arena's testimony that they stuck Scorney in a drum and filled it with concrete, but Turekian had nightmares of Scorney's hand reaching out of the cement.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

UTC wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:52 pm DeMeo crew member Carlo Profeta (he's mentioned briefly in Murder Machine) got made with the Luccheses eventually. He's still with them AFAIK.
Carlo Profeta was a DeMeo crew member? Wow.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:04 pm
UTC wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:52 pm DeMeo crew member Carlo Profeta (he's mentioned briefly in Murder Machine) got made with the Luccheses eventually. He's still with them AFAIK.
Carlo Profeta was a DeMeo crew member? Wow.
He's actually mentioned briefly in Murder Machine.

Here he is with Ronald Turekian (1) behind him and Henry Borelli (3) in front during his DeMeo crew days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Was Liborio Sciascia (killed in 2010 with Agostino Cuntrera) a relative of Gerlando Sciascia? I know Gerlando had family in Montreal but I haven't seen anything linking the two Sciascias
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

OcSleeper wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:12 am Was Liborio Sciascia (killed in 2010 with Agostino Cuntrera) a relative of Gerlando Sciascia? I know Gerlando had family in Montreal but I haven't seen anything linking the two Sciascias
I'm not sure ...
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

desertdog wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:28 pm Any made guys or associates on this board ?
Almost everyone here is the Mafia. Don’t tell anyone. It’s a secret society. If the boss finds out we’re talking about it he’ll wack us.

Seriously are some kind of dumbass or on the spectrum?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Raven wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:50 am
desertdog wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:28 pm Any made guys or associates on this board ?
Almost everyone here is the Mafia. Don’t tell anyone. It’s a secret society. If the boss finds out we’re talking about it he’ll wack us.

Its really not a dumb question considering how many now have You Tube channels, podcasts, etc. I wouldnt doubt if some use this site to up their own Intel. How would anyone know regardless?
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:06 am

Its really not a dumb question considering how many now have You Tube channels, podcasts, etc. I wouldnt doubt if some use this site to up their own Intel. How would anyone know regardless?
All the guys with podcasts are rats. None of those guys are in good standing with the mafia. They are all rats, wannabees, or liars. You aren't going to find a legit "made" guy who is still in good standing anywhere on the web talking about it.

How would anyone know regardless? That's my point. They would not be stupid enough to admit it.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Raven wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:21 am

All the guys with podcasts are rats. None of those guys are in good standing with the mafia. They are all rats, wannabees, or liars. You aren't going to find a legit "made" guy who is still in good standing anywhere on the web talking about it.

How would anyone know regardless? That's my point. They would not be stupid enough to admit it.
Right, the question wasnt is there anyone in "good standing" on here. But if it was, and again, in 2021 its more than possible that there is legit guys on here snooping around if Cammasano is on GoFundMe, Merlino is on Instagram, and thats just to name a few, and thats a Captain and a Boss.

So again, theres a real chance legit guys have been through these threads, even if they arent proclaiming it in posts.
Raven
Straightened out

Post by Raven »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:09 pm

Right, the question wasnt is there anyone in "good standing" on here. But if it was, and again, in 2021 its more than possible that there is legit guys on here snooping around if Cammasano is on GoFundMe, Merlino is on Instagram, and thats just to name a few, and thats a Captain and a Boss.

So again, theres a real chance legit guys have been through these threads, even if they arent proclaiming it in posts.
The last time I’m going to address this. You asked “any made guys or associates on this board” and answered your own question. If they don’t say how will anyone know.

If you read the forum though you can see that they have had q&as with guys like Mikey Scars etc…but I don’t think that is what you meant.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Rooster is not the sharpest knife in this drawer.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 5:20 pm Rooster is not the sharpest knife in this drawer.

Pogo
Those who think they know more than others are the dull ones in the world Logo.... Oh and the FBI is seeking nominees for their Fan Club. Just a heads up.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Raven wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:41 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:09 pm

The last time I’m going to address this. You asked “any made guys or associates on this board” and answered your own question. If they don’t say how will anyone know.

If you read the forum though you can see that they have had q&as with guys like Mikey Scars etc…but I don’t think that is what you meant.
Raven, I did nt actually ask the question.