General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Dave65827 »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:11 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:07 pm I’m also pretty sure the guy making the comments is probably boka breeze
Don’t know if you were kidding here, but I think you’re right. I also strongly suspect that this “John” is our old friend Boka.
I wasn’t kidding lol. I’ve interacted or seen this Bokas guys posts and it sounded exactly like him. For a man that claims to live in Italy he does seem to give a huge shit about an Italian criminal organization in Chicago
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:14 pm
PolackTony wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:11 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:07 pm I’m also pretty sure the guy making the comments is probably boka breeze
Don’t know if you were kidding here, but I think you’re right. I also strongly suspect that this “John” is our old friend Boka.
I wasn’t kidding lol. I’ve interacted or seen this Bokas guys posts and it sounded exactly like him. For a man that claims to live in Italy he does seem to give a huge shit about an Italian criminal organization in Chicago
No way he lives in Italy or Wales or whatever else he claims. I never bought that.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

You guys think Boka is the guy talking shit to Rovito and using ethnic slurs? If so I highly doubt it.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:32 am You guys think Boka is the guy talking shit to Rovito and using ethnic slurs? If so I highly doubt it.
I have reason to suspect that it actually may be him. Either way, it’s a funny story.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Lol I feel like he’s become a bit of a boogey man around here. Either way, I lean more towards him being an outfit cheerleader, so seems unlikely he would troll. My guess is it’s someone from the neighborhood with a beef, seems improbable that anyone who wasn’t local would even know this was happening.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:04 pm There’s another one with a clip of Gigi speaking during the zoning meeting. He’s from Calabria (probably Cosenza), but as he came over as a kid I don’t really hear an Italian accent, just a hard Chitalian accent.

Were Gigi or Andy Rovito 12th St Players? I’ve wondered this as Gigi was allegedly the one who tapped Carparelli to throw Joe Serpico the beating over the Mickey Davis gambling debt. Maybe not, as I believe that the Rovitos lived in Addison (?). If the latter is true, they are yet another set of Italian-born guys in Outfit circles from the Addison area.
That's hilarious - I used to play handball with Joey Capri who runs those places with Gigi. Gigi grew up in Cicero I'm not sure much about his background - his parents had a restaurant on Oak Park Avenue before they became successful - I think Gigi was born here. He was a bad kid and did have a charge when he was a kid for statutory rape. His brother is John - I think Andy Rovito is a cousin or nephew.

Didn't Andy Rovito serve time for credit card theft and try an escape attempt? I may be confused there.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

SolarSolano wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:09 pm
PolackTony wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:04 pm There’s another one with a clip of Gigi speaking during the zoning meeting. He’s from Calabria (probably Cosenza), but as he came over as a kid I don’t really hear an Italian accent, just a hard Chitalian accent.

Were Gigi or Andy Rovito 12th St Players? I’ve wondered this as Gigi was allegedly the one who tapped Carparelli to throw Joe Serpico the beating over the Mickey Davis gambling debt. Maybe not, as I believe that the Rovitos lived in Addison (?). If the latter is true, they are yet another set of Italian-born guys in Outfit circles from the Addison area.
That's hilarious - I used to play handball with Joey Capri who runs those places with Gigi. Gigi grew up in Cicero I'm not sure much about his background - his parents had a restaurant on Oak Park Avenue before they became successful - I think Gigi was born here. He was a bad kid and did have a charge when he was a kid for statutory rape. His brother is John - I think Andy Rovito is a cousin or nephew.

Didn't Andy Rovito serve time for credit card theft and try an escape attempt? I may be confused there.
Correct on Andy for the credit card fraud thing. John Rovito I believe gave a statement to the police confirming that his brother was involved in the Joe Serpico beating, but maybe he later retracted his statement or contradicted it. Either way, Gigi was never charged for his role in that. I’ve heard that the Rovitos lived in Cicero/Berwyn but also heard that they lived in Addison. Maybe both are true. The Cicero thing and Carparelli are what make me wonder if Gigi was a 12th St Player along with Paulie C.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

I have no idea re: Rovito gang ties. Would not be surprised though -

Here is excellent video footage of DeLaurentis, Ferriola, Infelise and others - check out the Florida mansion of Infelise about 20 mins in:

https://mediaburn.org/video/first-ward- ... composite/
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Few takeaways from that video that surprised me:

Infelise was heavily involved in Florida - his house was really something. Gotti's crew moving into Florida against Chicago also mentioned.

Toots Caruso was at the wedding of Accardo's grand daughter and Eric Kumerow in the 1980s - shows how much juice he had then.

Spilotro was heavily linked to Anthony Scotillo

The FBI really bugged that first ward restaurant and they had no fucking clue - and it looked illegal.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:19 pm

Correct on Andy for the credit card fraud thing. John Rovito I believe gave a statement to the police confirming that his brother was involved in the Joe Serpico beating, but maybe he later retracted his statement or contradicted it. Either way, Gigi was never charged for his role in that. I’ve heard that the Rovitos lived in Cicero/Berwyn but also heard that they lived in Addison. Maybe both are true. The Cicero thing and Carparelli are what make me wonder if Gigi was a 12th St Player along with Paulie C.
And Rovito is related somehow to Jimmy I, right? Or was it another of the higher ups?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

funkster wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:34 pm

And Rovito is related somehow to Jimmy I, right? Or was it another of the higher ups?
Rovito is from Calabria, from what I know Jimmy I’s family is Napolitan’. Maybe they’re related through marriage.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

PolackTony wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:29 pm
funkster wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:34 pm

Rovito is from Calabria, from what I know Jimmy I’s family is Napolitan’. Maybe they’re related through marriage.
Ill have to dig. It may not have been him, but i'm certain someone mentioned he was related to someone in the hierarchy.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Did anyone see this interview? John Alite, the Albanian associate of the gambino family, claims he got
Into a fight with Solly D in prison and stuff his nose in the snow. He basically also says he killed Allie Calabrese of Cleveland. This guy is so full of shit. He wasn’t even a made guy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B1WfN_JsN ... 3-Wb4gohRA

funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:47 pm Did anyone see this interview? John Alite, the Albanian associate of the gambino family, claims he got
Into a fight with Solly D in prison and stuff his nose in the snow. He basically also says he killed Allie Calabrese of Cleveland. This guy is so full of shit. He wasn’t even a made guy.

Yeah, few discussing in the Calandra thread. Definitely full of shit. Interesting that he knows who he is though..

I'm going to DM Solly on facebook to see if its true.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

I thought one of the photos Colandra posted on Instagram was Solly D - I was corrected it is one of the Gambino brothers - its a dead ringer for Sol.

Highly doubt Alite would fuck with a guy on that level in the Outfit and get away with it.