John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Nick Prango »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:24 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:19 pm I know we've been over this before pal but he was wasn't a wiseguy when he went away. 17 years is a fucking long time, but it's not like he took it on the chin he tried to commit suicide, now obviously nobody in the Mafia knew about it so I see why he was involved with the talent pool dwindling, you'd think a guy doing that kind of time would be mentally strong
He also never opted to go into Seg and did his time in GP. Which says ALOT.
So painting him as some sort of mental weakling or pussy because he tried to commit suicide is wrong. He did his 17 with General Population. Whcih means he did it the hard way. Thats the truth of his bid, which in perspective terms = he did his time. And it wasnt a small bid.

You cant dismiss it.
Yeah. He said that he fought in prison. Like you said he did it the hard way. He is a legitimate tough guy.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:44 am
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:19 pm I know we've been over this before pal but he was wasn't a wiseguy when he went away. 17 years is a fucking long time, but it's not like he took it on the chin he tried to commit suicide, now obviously nobody in the Mafia knew about it so I see why he was involved with the talent pool dwindling, you'd think a guy doing that kind of time would be mentally strong
So painting him as some sort of mental weakling or pussy because he tried to commit suicide is wrong. He did his 17 with General Population. Whcih means he did it the hard way. Thats the truth of his bid, which in perspective terms = he did his time. And it wasnt a small bid.

You cant dismiss it.
Yeah. He said that he fought in prison. Like you said he did it the hard way. He is a legitimate tough guy.
That's not really the question though. The question really is why he had NO rackets. Its what the guys questioning why he was made dont get.

Sonny Is saying just the fact he did time is enough. But I'm like, well...... is that the main prerequisite for initiation?

Also, like I pointed out, guys have been made for even less then why Pennisi got his button. All I was saying is that we get ideas in our head about what a made guy is supposed to be. But they are just crooks at the end of the day. It's not the old days.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

You cant dismiss it.
:lol: :lol:
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:58 am

You cant dismiss it.
Laugh all you want, but I know from my personal experience that people who talk tough are typically the ones who aren't. The guys who don't bother barking are thought of to be the ones who don't need to because they know how to fight.The loudest person in the room is usually always the weakest. Pennisi seems like a guy who is capable of extreme violence.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:33 pm

You cant dismiss it.
Laugh all you want, but I know from my personal experience that people who talk tough are typically the ones who aren't. The guys who don't bother barking are thought of to be the ones who don't need to because they know how to fight.The loudest person in the room is usually always the weakest. Pennisi seems like a guy who is capable of extreme violence.
You just said he's a legitimate tough guy with absolutely no evidence, now because he's quiet that means he's tough, unreal. Hope this is trolling
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

You cant dismiss it.
Well, obviously since I can think of at least two incidents that fit within that thinking.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:40 pm

You cant dismiss it.
You just said he's a legitimate tough guy with absolutely no evidence, now because he's quiet that means he's tough, unreal. Hope this is trolling
What more evidence do you need. He had fights on the street as a teenager, he killed a guy, he spent 17 years in prison, he had fights in prison, he joined the Lucchese crime family, etc. John Pennisi in his interviews comes across as very humble. Not once did he brag about violence he committed or how much money he made. He never seems like he’s bragging. He is a tough guy.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Definitely, also that story when he pulled up to his daughters school & threatened everyone. Takes a lot of balls this day & age to do something like that especially when you have a violent record
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 pm Definitely, also that story when he pulled up to his daughters school & threatened everyone. Takes a lot of balls this day & age to do something like that especially when you have a violent record
LOL he said he pulled into the parking lot and saw all the cop cars and was thinking “boy, this fight must have been pretty bad”...not realizing they were there because the people working in the front office of the school thought he was about to show up and try and kill everyone.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:55 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:40 pm

You cant dismiss it.
What more evidence do you need. He had fights on the street as a teenager, he killed a guy, he spent 17 years in prison, he had fights in prison, he joined the Lucchese crime family, etc. John Pennisi in his interviews comes across as very humble. Not once did he brag about violence he committed or how much money he made. He never seems like he’s bragging. He is a tough guy.
How do you know he had these fights?even if he did that makes you tough? I've got a pal who is always in fights but can barely throw a punch to save his life. Instead of beating that kid up he shot him over a girl then tried to kill himself. Legitimate tough guy
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:41 pm Definitely, also that story when he pulled up to his daughters school & threatened everyone. Takes a lot of balls this day & age to do something like that especially when you have a violent record
Haha that's a good one
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I thought names were identified in the initial discovery after the 2017 indictments came down? Seems he wasn't identified until right before trial (as I've stated). Clearly, CW-2 is Pennisi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Also...more information on that shooting showing he is indeed capable of "extreme violence" and seems a bit more cold-hearted than "humble."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Is Steve Crea capable of extreme violence?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:21 pm Is Steve Crea capable of extreme violence?

Pogo
Do we know if Crea ever pulled the trigger or was involved in a hit?