John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by mafiastudent »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:36 pm I looked at thing on Reddit and I have to retract what I said regarding that. It does look like a fake. I don't think it's him.
It's definitely fake. The entire heading was wrong for that sitdownnews account. How people can't spot that stuff is beyond me.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I wonder why this guy went through the trouble of faking that it’s hilarious someone took time out of there day to do this lol. And they chose this random girl lmao
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

What would be the problem with talking to a 19 year old girl anyway?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

The Sopranos storylines keep coming... this time a government witness with a podcast gets fake catfished.

You can imagine what would play out if they did the show now. Adrianna's friend sees Christopher on Tinder and she confronts him: "It's not me, baby. It's one of these junkie rats trying to set me up. I swear!"

"What's this, catfishing? Catfishing, dogfishing, I don't give a fuck. The guy's a rat. Motherfucking ratfishing, that's what we need!" - Paulie Walnuts
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

joeycigars wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:28 am
ShockTroop wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:38 pm You can even hear hums in the pipes. I will bet one thousand dollars that Pennissi heard the pipes humming and the water pressure in the walls were shaking the house.

Pennissi heard the pipes humming

Morrie from Goodfellas .....singing ...
O Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
:D
Post of the month.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:51 pm What would be the problem with talking to a 19 year old girl anyway?
Exactly
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:26 am
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:51 pm What would be the problem with talking to a 19 year old girl anyway?
Exactly
well for one the age gap... I mean a 20 plus yr difference is not common, but it's not unusual either, usually they are older like say mid 20s, 30, 40s not 19 and 40 something. I mean she just turned to an adult last yr right out of high school, cmon now. also, she's from a different country. can't find a 19 yr old or younger girl where you live? just bc It's legal doesn't make it less odd especially if your John pennisi.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:10 am
Exactly
well for one the age gap... I mean a 20 plus yr difference is not common, but it's not unusual either, usually they are older like say mid 20s, 30, 40s not 19 and 40 something. I mean she just turned to an adult last yr right out of high school, cmon now. also, she's from a different country. can't find a 19 yr old or younger girl where you live? just bc It's legal doesn't make it less odd especially if your John pennisi.
The picture posted on Reddit was a fake which means the entire thing was false. People need to stick facts without creating BS that doesn't exist. There shouldn't even be any more discussion about it.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:15 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:10 am
Exactly
The picture posted on Reddit was a fake which means the entire thing was false. People need to stick facts without creating BS that doesn't exist. There shouldn't even be any more discussion about it.
I agree with you. But it's not totally off topic.Pennisi been putting the pussy on pedestal... it's got him lots of problems
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

It's also a good example - looking at how it all transpired - from the original being posted on Reddit to mention of it on this board and I would imagine elsewhere - how BS rumors spread. Not only about OC-related things but also in general.
MaccaLCN
Prospect

Post by MaccaLCN »

Tonyd621 wrote:
MaccaLCN wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 pm Genuine question, why is there so much hatred for John? And again, genuine question but why do mobster such as Sammy the Bull get free passes?

For the record I don’t have a vendetta against either of them. It just seems like people are really going out of their way to proper hate on the guy. There’s literally a post by someone on Reddit who made an account and faked a picture of John talking to some girl on IG. The person who posted it has been on Reddit for barely a few hours [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
how does Sammy get a free pass? I think Sammy is 10x worse than John P will ever be imo
Sorry I don’t mean a free pass necessarily. I mean he doesn’t get the same amount of negativity in comparison to Pennisi who gets bucket loads for no real substance.
I love how people take the morale high ground when spreading shit about certain past mobsters. It becomes so tribal but at the end of the day, don’t be surprised when certain mobsters lie about certain things. It’s literally what they’re so called career was based on. Lies and deceit of normal people.
And I don’t mean John Pennisi. He’s probably the most believable out of all of them (take away the humming pipes which obviously didn’t do his credit any favours lol).
It just seems bizarre to me that people will literally go out of their way and take all this time to post fake shit about someone they’ve (maybe) never met. Weird af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

MaccaLCN wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:44 pm
Genuine question, why is there so much hatred for John? And again, genuine question but why do mobster such as Sammy the Bull get free passes?

how does Sammy get a free pass? I think Sammy is 10x worse than John P will ever be imo

Gravano got more scrutiny then most still does ,
Sammy did more just in Witsec then John did his whole life , Two different animals , Sammy is a mafia legend turned rat ,Very good book too,Now Pennesi is a run of the mill Johnny come lately with a sad story and no real interesting OC life other then getting a second hand button
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

The average person can see Pennisi is bashing people and is exaggerating. On the streets he was insignificant. What cracks me up is how the MBA kisses his ass like he's Fonzi lol. This video is how the MBA sees Pennisi lol. https://youtu.be/drOeLwEZeM4
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Gents, John Pennisi did SEVENTEEN fucking years.

Thats a quarter of a life to, LUCKY people.

So those who keep saying he shouldnt have been made, he's half a button, half a tough guy, pussy, rat etc etc. You dont know shit about what youre talking about. Because if inducting a guy who does 17yrs is a gift of a button, then there is no mafia.

Go do HALF his time then come back with an opinion. Now Pennisi wansnt a capo, maybe didnt make huge bank, etc etc. But to call someone who does 17yrs a pussy or half assed wiseguy, you dont know what youre talking about.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:04 pm Gents, John Pennisi did SEVENTEEN fucking years.

Thats a quarter of a life to, LUCKY people.

So those who keep saying he shouldnt have been made, he's half a button, half a tough guy, pussy, rat etc etc. You dont know shit about what youre talking about. Because if inducting a guy who does 17yrs is a gift of a button, then there is no mafia.

Go do HALF his time then come back with an opinion. Now Pennisi wansnt a capo, maybe didnt make huge bank, etc etc. But to call someone who does 17yrs a pussy or half assed wiseguy, you dont know what youre talking about.
In my book, you get points for staying out of the can.