John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by NJShore4Life »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:46 pm
B. wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:11 am MBA and the Buttonman needs to start having psychics and new age gurus on the show. Big crossover market there.
Under Armour needs to start sponsoring John. He reps their gear like I use to rep Tommy Hil in the 90's.
If you think he wears a lot of Under Armour, you should see David Salvo from Philly…..

-Dante
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

ShockTroop wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:38 pm When I lived in South Queens I never heard my water pipes. When I moved to the South Shore of Long Island I woke up with the pipes making noises and for a second thought the house was haunted. Lol.. The whole house was literally shaking. My plumber told me the Long Island water system is different then NYC. Their is a problem on Long Island where the water pressure in the home sometimes gets too high for your house’s plumbing system capacity, your pipes can literally start to vibrate, much like a car traveling very fast down an open highway. You can even hear hums in the pipes. I will bet one thousand dollars that Pennissi heard the pipes humming and the water pressure in the walls were shaking the house.

Pennissi heard the pipes humming

Morrie from Goodfellas .....singing ...
O Danny Boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
:D
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Looks like Johnny has a weird thing for a girl from the Uk. Looks like it might be fake but the account in question seems to be real can anyone confirm

John pennisi EXPOSED talking to 19 year old girl from the uk younger then his daughter what a weirdo guy is sick having cuckold dreams

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mafia/comments ... ame=iossmf

If it’s real it’s hilarious if it’s fake it’s even twice as hilarious as someone went through the trouble for making this up
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Probably real. The MBA and the Button Man account follows the girl on instagram. The account that posted it on reddit though is newly made so that's suspicious. Either has something against Pennisi or against cooperators in general based on all the rat comments.

So probably real. Bit weird and creepy. The reddit account is suspicious. Do I really care one way or the other at the end of the day? Not really
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

O Johnny boy..The Pipes the Pipes are calling
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

maybe... Holy Ghost by young Jeezy should be his intro on his podcast
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:43 am Looks like Johnny has a weird thing for a girl from the Uk. Looks like it might be fake but the account in question seems to be real can anyone confirm

John pennisi EXPOSED talking to 19 year old girl from the uk younger then his daughter what a weirdo guy is sick having cuckold dreams

If it’s real it’s hilarious if it’s fake it’s even twice as hilarious as someone went through the trouble for making this up
I called it! so my rant about him on here has some truth to it lol
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:43 am Looks like Johnny has a weird thing for a girl from the Uk. Looks like it might be fake but the account in question seems to be real can anyone confirm

:lol: if this is real not a good look.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I was hoping someone here was already following her to confirm it looks like bull Cutulo and Anthony arillota are already following her so idk

Could be some elaborate scam on Penninsi just wanted someone to confirm before hand
MaccaLCN
Prospect

Post by MaccaLCN »

Genuine question, why is there so much hatred for John? And again, genuine question but why do mobster such as Sammy the Bull get free passes?

For the record I don’t have a vendetta against either of them. It just seems like people are really going out of their way to proper hate on the guy. There’s literally a post by someone on Reddit who made an account and faked a picture of John talking to some girl on IG. The person who posted it has been on Reddit for barely a few hours [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

MaccaLCN wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 pm Genuine question, why is there so much hatred for John? And again, genuine question but why do mobster such as Sammy the Bull get free passes?

For the record I don’t have a vendetta against either of them. It just seems like people are really going out of their way to proper hate on the guy. There’s literally a post by someone on Reddit who made an account and faked a picture of John talking to some girl on IG. The person who posted it has been on Reddit for barely a few hours [emoji23]

It's a weird paradox I find here and on reddit. People just seem to hate on "rats" and bash them anytime they can, yet without these insiders exposing the life, writing books, doing blogs/podcasts, this forum wouldn't exist.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Has Pennisi talked about how he was talked about for a captain position or how he was a rising star of the Lukes? According to himself
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

MaccaLCN wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:17 pm Genuine question, why is there so much hatred for John? And again, genuine question but why do mobster such as Sammy the Bull get free passes?

how does Sammy get a free pass? I think Sammy is 10x worse than John P will ever be imo
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I looked at thing on Reddit and I have to retract what I said regarding that. It does look like a fake. I don't think it's him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I don't understand who would waste their time in doing that? who has the time to start...