How did Greg Scarpa really get AIDS?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: How did Greg Scarpa really get AIDS?

Post by NYNighthawk »

And Linda does not look good anymore. It's tough being a woman and getting old.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.baltim ... y,amp.html

Scarpa didn't trust hospital blood and asked to his crew members to donate the blood. One of them Paul Mele was usin steroids and get HIV from an infect needle but he doesnt know it and pass the desease to his capo.
Scarpa wasnt an homo,but get HIV from a man but without be fucked. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

I am curious to know how much money in a settlement he got from that mess up.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Lefty_Ruggiero wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:09 pm I am curious to know how much money in a settlement he got from that mess up.
https://www.nytimes.com/1992/08/30/nyre ... blood.html

Scarpa asked 1,5 milion but get 300k.
Rat
Straightened out

Post by Rat »

desertdog wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:50 am Larry Mazza said Greg used to watch while he had sex with Gregs wife...What straight Man would allow this?
I know Greg had children but that isn't unusual.
its a weird fetish some people have that they like to see or imagine their partner have sex with someone else
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Scarpa's cuckold fetish reminds me of this scene in Repo Man.

https://youtu.be/-uv_WGEHr4I
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

And what is the proof that Mazza had sex with the wife, other than Mazza saying it? I know all the stories about it.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

UTC wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:06 pm And what is the proof that Mazza had sex with the wife, other than Mazza saying it? I know all the stories about it.
Hasn't Linda herself talked about it?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Was it Scarpa having a cuckold fetish, or Scarpa just basically thinking if she's doing what she wants to do, it's way less of a headache for him? Think about how stressful the guy had it. He had a (real) wife and kids, then he had Linda and her kids, and then another 1-2 rotating girlfriends. That's a lot to deal with on it's own, outside of the LCN stuff - which as a crew leader and a CI - was probably more stressful than the average Solider's LCN experience. Then on top of that there was internal strife within the Colombos, and then AIDS? That's enough to make anyone say I don't care...go ahead and fuck her...I got enough going on
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

newera_212 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:40 am Was it Scarpa having a cuckold fetish, or Scarpa just basically thinking if she's doing what she wants to do, it's way less of a headache for him? Think about how stressful the guy had it. He had a (real) wife and kids, then he had Linda and her kids, and then another 1-2 rotating girlfriends. That's a lot to deal with on it's own, outside of the LCN stuff - which as a crew leader and a CI - was probably more stressful than the average Solider's LCN experience. Then on top of that there was internal strife within the Colombos, and then AIDS? That's enough to make anyone say I don't care...go ahead and fuck her...I got enough going on
What about his son greg jr? Now he's out because was ill but for sure any mob authour should pay more money for stories on his dad.He even pinched Amuso in jail because called his father a rat,anyone know if he get along with Linda and her half-brothers?
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:08 am
newera_212 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:40 am Was it Scarpa having a cuckold fetish, or Scarpa just basically thinking if she's doing what she wants to do, it's way less of a headache for him? Think about how stressful the guy had it. He had a (real) wife and kids, then he had Linda and her kids, and then another 1-2 rotating girlfriends. That's a lot to deal with on it's own, outside of the LCN stuff - which as a crew leader and a CI - was probably more stressful than the average Solider's LCN experience. Then on top of that there was internal strife within the Colombos, and then AIDS? That's enough to make anyone say I don't care...go ahead and fuck her...I got enough going on
What about his son greg jr? Now he's out because was ill but for sure any mob authour should pay more money for stories on his dad.He even pinched Amuso in jail because called his father a rat,anyone know if he get along with Linda and her half-brothers?
He was interviewed for Deal with the Devil, so I doubt there's enough information left for another book. I would like to see him on one of these podcasts though, assuming he's healthy enough to do it.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:08 am
He was interviewed for Deal with the Devil, so I doubt there's enough information left for another book. I would like to see him on one of these podcasts though, assuming he's healthy enough to do it.
Ah ok. For sure he will make some podcasts for gain some money because he have the cancer. Its strange that Amuso forgived him.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Nobody's got AIDS. I don't wanna hear that word in here again!

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:00 am Nobody's got AIDS. I don't wanna hear that word in here again!

Pogo
Well said
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I heard he used to bang Trannys...