Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Post by SantoClaus »

AntComello wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:04 am
SantoClaus wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 am
AntComello wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:09 am
SantoClaus wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:12 pm Did Sammy Gravanos’s daughter date a black dude, like father like daughter in the joint? Is that what is being implied? I’ve heard something recent about the younger Gottis, something about Whitey Bulger’s network with the FBI in NYC.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/04 ... end-storm/

Like the BBC with Balotelli and Nicole Minetti and Forza Italia!
Bro wtf are you on? And yes Sammys daughter had a daughter with a black guy...that’s well known...she’s a smoke show too. But yea weird random post seem to be your thing
You don’t find that strange that people mix skin or when white women are with black guys an issue for white skin, especially in a thread about prison lol

Smoke do you mean the boyfriend or her being attractive, Minetti is an actual Smoke Show, super sexy!

If it’s weird to you it’s because we obviously have different opinions, mine are heterosexual white man, I prefer seeing white children, not chocolate milk. Do you know when prison isn’t segregated by skin, never, says anyone who knows what their talking about.

And The Brand is the most fear in the Yard, and if it ever became White People vs Italians in America 🇺🇸 in the streets, guess what there would be no more Italians.

You seem to share the BLM opinion which seems to be the same as Communists, remember, this is just one Straight White Guy’s opinion, which you obviously don’t understand. Maybe your relatives are same as the one’s who hung Mussolini, as bunch or commies lol or the Yankees with Abe Lincoln, looked how it ended for him!
Way off bro...I think BLM is a fuckin joke and I could care less what color skin you have. If a white guy like me wants to marry or have kids with a black or brown woman I have no problem with it. In fact I think some of the most beautiful women in the world are of darker skin tone. It’s 2021 get the fuck over it.
Your opinion, what State are you from and what’s your European heritage, I’m Dutch/German from Pennsylvanian, as well as German from Detroit, that’s how we all think, feel and know.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Nick Prango wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:59 am
elasticman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:33 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:41 am What about at the ADX Florence? There’s got to be a bunch of AB guys there, and there’s been numerous high profile wise guys there. Gravano, Casso, Rizzuto, Marcelo, etc. Is it safe to say they were “protecting” them as well? I know in Bad Blood it shows ABs beating Vito Rizzuto up in ADX, but that show takes a lot of liberties and some isn’t even based on any truth. What about Chapo? Do you think he needs to pay for any protection?
This may be naivete on my part but I would think inmates are too locked down in ADX Florence for much prison politics to be going on. Inmates aren't allowed any contact with each other whatsoever as I understand it.
Agreed. Prisoners in Colorado Supermax are on 23hr lockdown, their whole system is the protection. The guys doing time in Colorado Supermax don't have physical contact with inmates or anyone else.
Joey Lombardo was also in Florence until his death. Agreed that no way are these guys going to be able to have much contact at all with other prisoners in a joint like that. That’s part of the reason they’ve placed a number of high level LCN figures there, as well as, of course, to send the obvious message to other aspirants to LCN leadership where they may wind up.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:17 pm
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:41 am What about at the ADX Florence? There’s got to be a bunch of AB guys there, and there’s been numerous high profile wise guys there. Gravano, Casso, Rizzuto, Marcelo, etc. Is it safe to say they were “protecting” them as well? I know in Bad Blood it shows ABs beating Vito Rizzuto up in ADX, but that show takes a lot of liberties and some isn’t even based on any truth. What about Chapo? Do you think he needs to pay for any protection?
This may be naivete on my part but I would think inmates are too locked down in ADX Florence for much prison politics to be going on. Inmates aren't allowed any contact with each other whatsoever as I understand it.
Agreed. Prisoners in Colorado Supermax are on 23hr lockdown, their whole system is the protection. The guys doing time in Colorado Supermax don't have physical contact with inmates or anyone else.
Joey Lombardo was also in Florence until his death. Agreed that no way are these guys going to be able to have much contact at all with other prisoners in a joint like that. That’s part of the reason they’ve placed a number of high level LCN figures there, as well as, of course, to send the obvious message to other aspirants to LCN leadership where they may wind up.
You are right. Vincent (Vinny Gorgeous) Basciano was also in Forence.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:17 pm
Essentially, the ADX Florence facility is permanent solitary confinement with very strick rules regarding the inmates ability to talk to people on the outside. Inmates at the only Florence supermax prison, nicknamed "the Alcatraz of the Rockies," are allowed one hour per day for exercise in an empty concrete swimming pool. The remaining 23 hours are spent in solitary confinement. After at least one year, depending on their conduct, inmates are then gradually allowed out for longer periods. The long-term goal is to keep them at ADX for three years, then transfer them to a less restrictive prison to serve out the remainder of their sentences. According to a 1998 report in the San Francisco Chronicle, ADX Florence's main purpose is to "try and extract reasonably peaceful behavior from extremely violent career prisoners"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:00 amAnd while the Outfit way shrewder than East Coast OC.
Whatever that means.
they just don't have the numbers; nor did they ever, to control that city with all the Latin gangs and southside black gangs predominant.
Yeah, that's why the Outfit took over the numbers racket in the black areas in the 1950's.
All roads lead to New York.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

AntComello wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:04 am
SantoClaus wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:06 am
AntComello wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:09 am
SantoClaus wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:12 pm Did Sammy Gravanos’s daughter date a black dude, like father like daughter in the joint? Is that what is being implied? I’ve heard something recent about the younger Gottis, something about Whitey Bulger’s network with the FBI in NYC.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/04 ... end-storm/

Like the BBC with Balotelli and Nicole Minetti and Forza Italia!
Bro wtf are you on? And yes Sammys daughter had a daughter with a black guy...that’s well known...she’s a smoke show too. But yea weird random post seem to be your thing
You don’t find that strange that people mix skin or when white women are with black guys an issue for white skin, especially in a thread about prison lol

Smoke do you mean the boyfriend or her being attractive, Minetti is an actual Smoke Show, super sexy!

If it’s weird to you it’s because we obviously have different opinions, mine are heterosexual white man, I prefer seeing white children, not chocolate milk. Do you know when prison isn’t segregated by skin, never, says anyone who knows what their talking about.

And The Brand is the most fear in the Yard, and if it ever became White People vs Italians in America 🇺🇸 in the streets, guess what there would be no more Italians.

You seem to share the BLM opinion which seems to be the same as Communists, remember, this is just one Straight White Guy’s opinion, which you obviously don’t understand. Maybe your relatives are same as the one’s who hung Mussolini, as bunch or commies lol or the Yankees with Abe Lincoln, looked how it ended for him!
Way off bro...I think BLM is a fuckin joke and I could care less what color skin you have. If a white guy like me wants to marry or have kids with a black or brown woman I have no problem with it. In fact I think some of the most beautiful women in the world are of darker skin tone. It’s 2021 get the fuck over it.
SantoClaus is as unhinged as the guy in your username. :lol:
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Nick Prango wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:00 am
outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:37 am
Nick Prango wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:53 am
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:28 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:54 am
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:27 am My Goodness! It's extortion. No DC Black or Norteno gives a fuck about Little Nicky Scarfo. He was spared the humiliating extortion of Gotti (an ordered beating by Barry Mills followed by extortion to the tune of hundreds of thousands of $). Come out of your mafia nostalgic comas.
That's not what happened. You're just pulling shit out of your ass now. You don't get to make up your own facts.
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:37 amSo Gotti was beaten up by the AB's in Marion? I knew about the fight with the black guy but not sure that I knew about him being beat up by other white guys. Where can you find more info on Gotti's interactions with the brand?
No, he wasn't attacked by the AB. There had reportedly been a deal for Gotti to provide AB Leader Barry Mills a lawyer as part of them protecting him inside. For whatever reason, Gotti didn't make this happen and Mills withdrew the AB's protection. Keep in mind this was in 1994. But it wasn't until 1996 that Gotti was attacked by black inmate Walter Johnson in what, by all appearances, was a personal beef between the two. As I've pointed out before, Johnson was a nut who would later kill cop and probably didn't care who was protecting who.That happened after Gotti then hired the AB to kill Johnson but he was released before they could get to him.
I'll correct yet again the Mafia-aholics. 1. John Greschner - a federal commissioner recommended taking Gotti out. Mills and the remaining commission nixed in favor of extortion and more importantly, a message. The message was sent via a Black Gorilla Family soldier that beat the shit out of Gotti. The BGF, a California gang, did this as a favor to the AB. This second assault had Gotti request that the AB reinstate the protection. If you don't know, you just don't know. It's obvious you don't know. The mafia controlled zero rackets in any of the high security prisons such as Atlanta, Marion, Leavenworth. All if this is attested to in court testimony and further validated by law enforcement, Richard Valdemar, written and oral (documentary). Gotti isn't shit in the federal prison system. Neither are his soldiers as I pointed out to a new podcast person from Brooklyn. Of course he didn't deny that while in Leavenworth, the mafia needed the AB to carry out wet work for them. Gotti got the shit kicked out of him straight up by W. Johnson due to Gotti being a blowhard and a dick. Of course, he couldn't avenge himself or with his crew as talking the talk and walking the walk way different in prison than a sneak job on the street. Stop creating the mafia history that feeds your vision of their omnipotence that Never was.
Personally i think that the whole John Gotti extorted by the Aryan Brotherhood story is over exaggerated. One reason it's hard to believe he was assaulted again or extorted on a regular basis is because it would have made the news. Just like the Walter Johnson incident. The feds got a kick out of humiliating him. Probably Gotti was running his mouth and got what was coming to him. He was jumped by 28 year old Walter Johnson. But he was never extorted by the Aryan Brotherhood. Gotti was arrogant and narcissistic that personality type had difficulty getting along with others. You have to humble yourself in prison to a certain degree and respect the other prisoners. Some prisoners don't give a crap who you were on the outside. And who cares if he got beaten up anyway? Gotti was 55 in the summer of 1996. Gotti was old and sick by this point. People make a big deal about a young 28 year old guy beating the crap out of a 55 year old man. Watch this video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU7QvKUfOHU This black guy was hanging out with John Gotti on a daily basis in Marion in the late 90s/early00s. He speaks very highly of Gotti. He makes it seem like Gotti had no real issues there. He says that Gotti avoided AB guys there. He says that Gotti didn't want to talk about Salvatore Gravano. It is interesting. This guy says that when Gravano arrest in Arizona was on the news, the prisoners called Gotti, but he didn't even want to watch.
I'll review the video Nick but hard to fathom. Listen to other wiseguy podcasts about the loudmouth Gottis. Forget the videos, it contradicts sworn testimony from multiple AB defectors.Aside from the ones that testified there are others like John Greschner who talk to this; Gotti realized, even with his own soldiers, you are in the back of the lineup when it comes to prison gangs. He tried to farm things out to other white gangs to avoid the AB, but of course, no one would except. He reinstated his protection payments up till when he was moved to a medical facility. Nicky Scarfo did favors, through his people on the streets, for the AB. It's a classic prison protection scheme. Some guys keister drugs, others use influence on the outside (Hells Angels motorcycle shop owners with access to cyanide). More testimony that the Big 4 guys, left alone in these prisons, group together but fall under the flag (protection) of the AB via its cliques on the yard. It's all changing with the AB locked down. Sonny Barger outsourced a hit on the Outlaws in the Federal System to the AB. They are the Top of the Food Chain. PERIOD
Personally i think that Italian mobsters don't pay protection in federal prison. Some examples why i think that. This guy Icwear Vezzo did time in FCI Eclton, Ohio with LCN guys. He says that Italians were respected there. He speaks very highly of Italian mobsters. In this video he speaks about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txWNOAu ... l=AlProfit

This guy Gilli Brando did time in FCI Beaumont with Luchesse crime family boss Vic Amuso. He says that Boston white boys mostly Irish and Italian prison gang were running the yard there. This guy Gilli Brando speaks very highly of Vic Amuso in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Den4P46QTaU

He was locked up in Beamont Texas with him. This guy John Kiriakou has an interesting anecdote about Italian gangsters influence in Loretto federal prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-kVpPDWntE

Shaun Attwood has an interesting anecdote about a supposedly connected guy that was in his pod during his sentence. This would have been back in the early - mid 00's. He served time in AZ, IIRC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lc2KIW7-_4
The Brand - I.D.'d made members - will never be put in an Ohio prison. They are immediately relegated to ADX or other super-max isolation equivalents. Before being locked down around the country, they were only placed in Marion, ADX, Lewisburg, Leavenworth, and Atlanta. They are too selective in membership to control every yard and instead do it through proxies - other white gangs. Christopher Gibson is in Beaumont but locked away in solitary like all Brand members to protect the guards and the general population from them. Very doubtful Vic Amuso - old man, grandma arms - controlled the Beaumont yard. The AB Texas - different than the standard-bearer AB - runs the entire white populations of Texas prisons. Once ID'd they are immediately locked down for life or the entirety of their sentence. Don't mean to be cruel but the AB Texas and some other skinhead gangs run the white populations.

Watch all of Shaun Attwood on VLAD and he states, the Arizona AB dominate the prison system. Do what they say or you're dead - I can send you the interview.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:44 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:27 am My Goodness! It's extortion. No DC Black or Norteno gives a fuck about Little Nicky Scarfo. He was spared the humiliating extortion of Gotti (an ordered beating by Barry Mills followed by extortion to the tune of hundreds of thousands of $). Come out of your mafia nostalgic comas.
That's not what happened. You're just pulling shit out of your ass now. You don't get to make up your own facts.
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:37 amSo Gotti was beaten up by the AB's in Marion? I knew about the fight with the black guy but not sure that I knew about him being beat up by other white guys. Where can you find more info on Gotti's interactions with the brand?
No, he wasn't attacked by the AB. There had reportedly been a deal for Gotti to provide AB Leader Barry Mills a lawyer as part of them protecting him inside. For whatever reason, Gotti didn't make this happen and Mills withdrew the AB's protection. Keep in mind this was in 1994. But it wasn't until 1996 that Gotti was attacked by black inmate Walter Johnson in what, by all appearances, was a personal beef between the two. As I've pointed out before, Johnson was a nut who would later kill cop and probably didn't care who was protecting who.That happened after Gotti then hired the AB to kill Johnson but he was released before they could get to him.
I'll correct yet again the Mafia-aholics. 1. John Greschner - a federal commissioner recommended taking Gotti out. Mills and the remaining commission nixed in favor of extortion and more importantly, a message. The message was sent via a Black Gorilla Family soldier that beat the shit out of Gotti. The BGF, a California gang, did this as a favor to the AB. This second assault had Gotti request that the AB reinstate the protection. If you don't know, you just don't know. It's obvious you don't know. The mafia controlled zero rackets in any of the high security prisons such as Atlanta, Marion, Leavenworth. All if this is attested to in court testimony and further validated by law enforcement, Richard Valdemar, written and oral (documentary). Gotti isn't shit in the federal prison system. Neither are his soldiers as I pointed out to a new podcast person from Brooklyn. Of course he didn't deny that while in Leavenworth, the mafia needed the AB to carry out wet work for them. Gotti got the shit kicked out of him straight up by W. Johnson due to Gotti being a blowhard and a dick. Of course, he couldn't avenge himself or with his crew as talking the talk and walking the walk way different in prison than a sneak job on the street. Stop creating the mafia history that feeds your vision of their omnipotence that Never was.
Personally i think that the whole John Gotti extorted by the Aryan Brotherhood story is over exaggerated. One reason it's hard to believe he was assaulted again or extorted on a regular basis is because it would have made the news. Just like the Walter Johnson incident. The feds got a kick out of humiliating him. Probably Gotti was running his mouth and got what was coming to him. He was jumped by 28 year old Walter Johnson. But he was never extorted by the Aryan Brotherhood. Gotti was arrogant and narcissistic that personality type had difficulty getting along with others. You have to humble yourself in prison to a certain degree and respect the other prisoners. Some prisoners don't give a crap who you were on the outside. And who cares if he got beaten up anyway? Gotti was 55 in the summer of 1996. Gotti was old and sick by this point. People make a big deal about a young 28 year old guy beating the crap out of a 55 year old man. Watch this video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU7QvKUfOHU This black guy was hanging out with John Gotti on a daily basis in Marion in the late 90s/early00s. He speaks very highly of Gotti. He makes it seem like Gotti had no real issues there. He says that Gotti avoided AB guys there. He says that Gotti didn't want to talk about Salvatore Gravano. It is interesting. This guy says that when Gravano arrest in Arizona was on the news, the prisoners called Gotti, but he didn't even want to watch.
I'll review the video Nick but hard to fathom. Listen to other wiseguy podcasts about the loudmouth Gottis. Forget the videos, it contradicts sworn testimony from multiple AB defectors.Aside from the ones that testified there are others like John Greschner who talk to this; Gotti realized, even with his own soldiers, you are in the back of the lineup when it comes to prison gangs. He tried to farm things out to other white gangs to avoid the AB, but of course, no one would except. He reinstated his protection payments up till when he was moved to a medical facility. Nicky Scarfo did favors, through his people on the streets, for the AB. It's a classic prison protection scheme. Some guys keister drugs, others use influence on the outside (Hells Angels motorcycle shop owners with access to cyanide). More testimony that the Big 4 guys, left alone in these prisons, group together but fall under the flag (protection) of the AB via its cliques on the yard. It's all changing with the AB locked down. Sonny Barger outsourced a hit on the Outlaws in the Federal System to the AB. They are the Top of the Food Chain. PERIOD
Personally i think that Italian mobsters don't pay protection in federal prison. Some examples why i think that. This guy Icwear Vezzo did time in FCI Eclton, Ohio with LCN guys. He says that Italians were respected there. He speaks very highly of Italian mobsters. In this video he speaks about that

This guy Gilli Brando did time in FCI Beaumont with Luchesse crime family boss Vic Amuso. He says that Boston white boys mostly Irish and Italian prison gang were running the yard there. This guy Gilli Brando speaks very highly of Vic Amuso in this video.

He was locked up in Beamont Texas with him. This guy John Kiriakou has an interesting anecdote about Italian gangsters influence in Loretto federal prison.

Shaun Attwood has an interesting anecdote about a supposedly connected guy that was in his pod during his sentence. This would have been back in the early - mid 00's. He served time in AZ, IIRC.

The Brand - I.D.'d made members - will never be put in an Ohio prison. They are immediately relegated to ADX or other super-max isolation equivalents. Before being locked down around the country, they were only placed in Marion, ADX, Lewisburg, Leavenworth, and Atlanta. They are too selective in membership to control every yard and instead do it through proxies - other white gangs. Christopher Gibson is in Beaumont but locked away in solitary like all Brand members to protect the guards and the general population from them. Very doubtful Vic Amuso - old man, grandma arms - controlled the Beaumont yard. The AB Texas - different than the standard-bearer AB - runs the entire white populations of Texas prisons. Once ID'd they are immediately locked down for life or the entirety of their sentence. Don't mean to be cruel but the AB Texas and some other skinhead gangs run the white populations.

Watch all of Shaun Attwood on VLAD and he states, the Arizona AB dominate the prison system. Do what they say or you're dead - I can send you the interview.
I have read on reddit that LCN mobsters are cliqued up with Boston white boys in some federal prisons. Boston white boys are mostly Irish and Italian prison gang. There are Italian OC guys and Boston crews in most federal prisons. 30-40 of anything on a yard becomes a potent force. Boston white boys are mostly bank and armored car robbers and mostly Irish and Italian. From what i understand usually the Italian OC guys are left to be. Even if they are just a few. Most of the gangs don't bother them. Most of these guys are in Federal prisons and not state which means they will run into other LCN members , from other families so they will usually have friendly company. There are Mafia prison wings in some federal prisons. CO's put the LCN members and connected guys together because they know they won't cause any problems. I am sure it's not like Goodfellas . But LCN guys have some freedom, in the sense , they can move freely on their wing and get some leeway cause they aren't trouble.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:44 pm

Read this https://www.sethferranti.com/gorillablo ... fia-guys-2 Seth Ferranti says that LCN guys are respected in federal prison system.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

The AB / Gotti thing has been talked about to death and spun a thousand different ways - but first off, I don't even think there were any BGF guys at Marion, Lewisburg, and the other Fed joints that the AB had a foothold in. Their numbers were pretty low by that time, and the members they had left in the early or mid 90s were in Pelican Bay - they never really had a federal presence and never branched out from California to the Feds like the AB did.

Either way, in the big AB indictment, I think in 2002, there a few quips about Gotti in there - and it was phrased to where the ABs were trying work with Gotti, versus extort him. I know the feds just pile on the charges and they sensationalize things a bit themselves, but I'd tend to trust the actual indictment... which I'm pretty sure actually charges somebody with conspiracy to murder Walter Johnson more than I believe the stories from people like Greschner, Casper Crowell (who wasn't even in the Fed system at that time), and all the other AB drop outs who talk about how badass they were. A lot of these guys, as treacherous as they were, were complete nobodies who experienced their first and only taste of power and money when they hit the Prison system.

There are other lines in the indictment that mention Mills having a convo with somebody (somebody who is an AB leader himself, today) about helping Gotti, and supposedly Mills debated whether or not to have somebody who was due for release soon to catch another charge in Prison so they could stay and work with Gotti, but he decided against it.

Check out the AB dossier that the FBI has up on their website - I think a lot of the info on there came from Michael Thompson - but it really covers the era from when they started to organize into an actual enterprise from a looser Prison gang - and covers the era when they started to move into the Federal system. It said as early as 1983 I believe they were "working with" and "receiving advice" from LCN members , with Ernest Abbemonte being a close ally.

Not every Federal prison has strict race based politics and self segregation that would allow the AB to be the top dogs anyway. I'm sure some of the West Coast USPs do, but it's the California State system that these guys really run. The Mills / Federal era was pretty short lived and limited to a small handful of prisons...like 4 or 5 at most... in the entire country.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:00 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:01 pm
outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:55 amThe BGF testified on behalf of the AB and so did the Crips. You're speaking of 55-60 years ago.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2006/06/29 ... herhood-2/
Or I could be talking about 2015... :roll:

Black Guerilla Family leader Hugo "Yogi" Pinell, a killer with ties to the 1960s black revolutionary movement, was among those released after 45 years in isolation.

Two Aryan Brotherhood associates, acting on the orders of gang leaders, killed the 71-year-old Pinell days after he was moved in 2015 to a Sacramento-area prison, prosecutors say.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pressc ... 1382026001
elasticman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:34 pm
outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:22 pm I want the mafia pageantry and alleged omnipotent dreaded mafia fear nonsense put to rest. Most all of it bullshit.
The point is no one is saying anything even remotely close to this and you keep bringing it up like some kind of weird emotional fixation.
Again, the reason he's doing it is he has some weird desire about minimizing anything LCN on the east coast; particularly New York. If you go through his posts, you see this happen fairly frequently. As I've said, my working theory is "outfit guy" is upset about the state of the Outfit, is envious that NY gets so much attention, and this is his way of evening out the playing field (if only in his head).

As juvenile and absurd as this sounds, it's not the first time we've seen this on the forums. Differing opinions are one thing. But when one isn't even starting out objectively, and not engaging in good faith, this is what you get.
I'm well aware of Yogi Pinell. Yogi came out of isolation thinking it the 1960s and screaming across the yard challenging the AB. That's why he's dead. The Crips and Bloods are young and don't know the history; of course they threw down once they saw him getting taken out. See, the detail you don't know. Or better yet, at about the same time, another AB prospect was stabbing to death a white gang leader; the admonition after stabbing him dozens of times was for the remaining gang to be off the yard when he returned. So, the cut/paste doesn't mean much. That's a beef that goes back decades when the Bloods/Crips were still babies. And Once in the Hat, you don't come out; that's what makes the AB the real deal. Walter Johnson was recently almost stabbed to death on a yard; not proven, but gossip was it ordered by the AB - green light still on. The federal prosecutor in the criminal case spend upwards to 5-7 years learning the AB; was warned by a detective he's In the Hat; he immediately retired and went into private practice. The government put a lead female prosecutor in as the AB doesn't murder women - with exception.

Oh, I'm not from Chicago. And while the Outfit way shrewder than East Coast OC. they just don't have the numbers; nor did they ever, to control that city with all the Latin gangs and southside black gangs predominant.

There's a lot of conspiracies around the Pinell hit. One of them comes from two different AB members, and one of their wives, who claim that the CDCR / guards paid or manipulated two white guys to kill Pinell in order to disrupt the End of Hostilities and thwart the results of the Hunger Strike.

Another conspiracy is that since Pinell's original charge was Rape, he had been slated to be killed for decades - with approval from 'his' group - and nobody could get to him in Pelican bay.

A lot of the AB guys are suing the state of California, certain County governments, and the CDCR right now - claiming that they're being set up, framed, etc. - gaslighting everybody with photos and prison-made videos of them hanging and eating with black prisoners, saying all race based violence is banned, saying they had nothing to do with Pinell, etc.

A lot of this may be just a work, for these guys to get out of the SHU and do easier time, be able to make money, etc. - but it's interesting to say the least. But for what it's worth, the only ones who say the AB really hit Pinell are CI's and AB drop-outs, people that the current AB members right now are claiming to be lying and being told what to say by the CDCR to fit a narrative that the peace agreement didn't work.

In general these big race based gangs really won't kill somebody from another race without approval because they know it'd turn into a full fledged riot - which is apparently what happened after Pinell was killed.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Isn't the killing on video tape? The perpetrators have been charged.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:30 pm The AB / Gotti thing has been talked about to death and spun a thousand different ways - but first off, I don't even think there were any BGF guys at Marion, Lewisburg, and the other Fed joints that the AB had a foothold in. Their numbers were pretty low by that time, and the members they had left in the early or mid 90s were in Pelican Bay - they never really had a federal presence and never branched out from California to the Feds like the AB did.

Either way, in the big AB indictment, I think in 2002, there a few quips about Gotti in there - and it was phrased to where the ABs were trying work with Gotti, versus extort him. I know the feds just pile on the charges and they sensationalize things a bit themselves, but I'd tend to trust the actual indictment... which I'm pretty sure actually charges somebody with conspiracy to murder Walter Johnson more than I believe the stories from people like Greschner, Casper Crowell (who wasn't even in the Fed system at that time), and all the other AB drop outs who talk about how badass they were. A lot of these guys, as treacherous as they were, were complete nobodies who experienced their first and only taste of power and money when they hit the Prison system.

There are other lines in the indictment that mention Mills having a convo with somebody (somebody who is an AB leader himself, today) about helping Gotti, and supposedly Mills debated whether or not to have somebody who was due for release soon to catch another charge in Prison so they could stay and work with Gotti, but he decided against it.

Check out the AB dossier that the FBI has up on their website - I think a lot of the info on there came from Michael Thompson - but it really covers the era from when they started to organize into an actual enterprise from a looser Prison gang - and covers the era when they started to move into the Federal system. It said as early as 1983 I believe they were "working with" and "receiving advice" from LCN members , with Ernest Abbemonte being a close ally.

Not every Federal prison has strict race based politics and self segregation that would allow the AB to be the top dogs anyway. I'm sure some of the West Coast USPs do, but it's the California State system that these guys really run. The Mills / Federal era was pretty short lived and limited to a small handful of prisons...like 4 or 5 at most... in the entire country.
Great post and well thought out. The BGF went underground with recruitment for a while in the hopes of keeping its members from being validated. Given the mother ships of Bloods and Crips (especially Crips) are in L.A. they are aligned - and often - roll up to the BGF. Black gangs have numbers, but like the AB, BGF are the toughest of the tough of black prisoners. Again, I'll believe Valdemar over any "intuition" I may feel. The BGF, via the Crips, have a long reach in federal systems. And yes, like the AB, BGF leaders are moved throughout the federal system.

Look, Gotti is another white inmate. The Brand dominates white inmates. Gotti could do things for them; so he was kept close. But like all other whites, he's essentially part of the wood pile. You can't selectively collect information. Listen and read J. Greschner; he confirms most all of this. Gotti, to the AB, is just another woodpecker, and if you have something they want, they aint asking.

I would love to see that dossier; please provide hyperlink. Again, reading too much into LCN and advice. I'll send a link later. The Brand recently took over the Ride (Nazi Low-Riders) that have been around since the 60s; they green-lighted and slaughtered them even in lock-down. There isn't a white gang besides the Dirty White Boys that are not under their complete control.

Some "color" to your commentary. No one does business in low security prisons and medium security prisons as everyone looking to parole and most snitches. The big money are in the true Big Houses: Lewisburg, Marion, Atlanta, Leavanworth, which they dominated. Their reach is as far in the federal system wherever there are white gangs (even DWB) and Surenos (the Hand and Shamrock are one).

Article for you:
SANTA ANA — Two black prison gang members testified Wednesday that the notorious Aryan Brotherhood was too small and weak to attack a rival black gang behind bars and incite a race war that left two inmates dead.The testimony of the witnesses, members of the Crips and Black Guerrilla Family, came in the final days of a sweeping federal racketeering trial against the white supremacist gang.The case, believed to be one of the largest death penalty cases in U.S. history, alleges that imprisoned Aryan Brotherhood ringleaders orchestrated 32 murders and attempted murders over a 30-year period. Of the 40 people originally arrested, up to 16 could face the death penalty in several trials.At the heart of the government’s case is a 1997 race riot at a prison in Lewisburg, Pa., that resulted in the deaths of two members of the DC Blacks prison gang. Prosecutors allege the hits were ordered by way of a secret message sent by two Aryan Brotherhood members currently on trial — Barry “The Baron” Mills and T.D. “The Hulk” Bingham — from another prison.Wednesday, an imprisoned member of the Black Guerrilla Family gang testified that the Aryan Brotherhood was severely outnumbered in the federal prison system by the DC Blacks.Witness James “Doc” Holiday said 10 Aryan Brotherhood members at most were at his prison, while the DC Blacks were “the majority.”Holiday said DC Blacks had a type of violent mentality that didn’t exist among other prison gangs. He said the racial strife was largely instigated by the black gang, with the Aryan Brotherhood defending itself.When tensions started to rise among black and white inmates in 1996 and 1997, Mills tried to ease the problem rather than inflame it, Holiday said.“I know him and I know that he wouldn’t initiate something like that because he knows the consequences,” Holiday said of the racial problems.“Only the young and the foolish and the uninitiated would start something like that in prison,” said Holiday, serving two life terms for drug violations.Earlier in the day, another inmate and member of the Crips testified that the DC Blacks vastly outnumbered the white supremacist gang, which had to act in self-defense.“I care how it comes out because I know these people,” said Mick Daughtery, in prison nearly 30 years on drug convictions. “But I’m not biased.”The government alleges Bingham passed a secret message that read “War with DC Blacks, TD” to Aryan Brotherhood members at the Lewisburg prison in 1997 after racial strife broke out at a prison in Marion, Ill.A series of government witnesses have testified that they helped pass the contents of the message written in invisible ink made from urine.The defense has argued that the message was a warning to Aryan Brotherhood members at other prisons about escalating racial tensions, and that it was misinterpreted by those who received it.Holiday testified that the troubles at Marion began when a member of the DC Blacks assaulted a white inmate with a radio because he wanted to be transferred to another prison. Things escalated, he said, when DC Blacks attacked white inmates in the prison yard.The trial began in mid-March and entered its final days this week. Defense attorneys for Bingham, Mills and another defendant, Edgar “The Snail” Hevle, have rested their cases.The trial was recessed until July 6, when an attorney for the fourth defendant, Christopher Gibson, will begin his defense. Closing arguments are expected to begin July 11.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:44 pm
outfit guy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:00 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:01 pm
outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:55 amThe BGF testified on behalf of the AB and so did the Crips. You're speaking of 55-60 years ago.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2006/06/29 ... herhood-2/
Or I could be talking about 2015... :roll:

Black Guerilla Family leader Hugo "Yogi" Pinell, a killer with ties to the 1960s black revolutionary movement, was among those released after 45 years in isolation.

Two Aryan Brotherhood associates, acting on the orders of gang leaders, killed the 71-year-old Pinell days after he was moved in 2015 to a Sacramento-area prison, prosecutors say.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pressc ... 1382026001
elasticman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:34 pm
outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:22 pm I want the mafia pageantry and alleged omnipotent dreaded mafia fear nonsense put to rest. Most all of it bullshit.
The point is no one is saying anything even remotely close to this and you keep bringing it up like some kind of weird emotional fixation.
Again, the reason he's doing it is he has some weird desire about minimizing anything LCN on the east coast; particularly New York. If you go through his posts, you see this happen fairly frequently. As I've said, my working theory is "outfit guy" is upset about the state of the Outfit, is envious that NY gets so much attention, and this is his way of evening out the playing field (if only in his head).

As juvenile and absurd as this sounds, it's not the first time we've seen this on the forums. Differing opinions are one thing. But when one isn't even starting out objectively, and not engaging in good faith, this is what you get.
I'm well aware of Yogi Pinell. Yogi came out of isolation thinking it the 1960s and screaming across the yard challenging the AB. That's why he's dead. The Crips and Bloods are young and don't know the history; of course they threw down once they saw him getting taken out. See, the detail you don't know. Or better yet, at about the same time, another AB prospect was stabbing to death a white gang leader; the admonition after stabbing him dozens of times was for the remaining gang to be off the yard when he returned. So, the cut/paste doesn't mean much. That's a beef that goes back decades when the Bloods/Crips were still babies. And Once in the Hat, you don't come out; that's what makes the AB the real deal. Walter Johnson was recently almost stabbed to death on a yard; not proven, but gossip was it ordered by the AB - green light still on. The federal prosecutor in the criminal case spend upwards to 5-7 years learning the AB; was warned by a detective he's In the Hat; he immediately retired and went into private practice. The government put a lead female prosecutor in as the AB doesn't murder women - with exception.

Oh, I'm not from Chicago. And while the Outfit way shrewder than East Coast OC. they just don't have the numbers; nor did they ever, to control that city with all the Latin gangs and southside black gangs predominant.

There's a lot of conspiracies around the Pinell hit. One of them comes from two different AB members, and one of their wives, who claim that the CDCR / guards paid or manipulated two white guys to kill Pinell in order to disrupt the End of Hostilities and thwart the results of the Hunger Strike.

Another conspiracy is that since Pinell's original charge was Rape, he had been slated to be killed for decades - with approval from 'his' group - and nobody could get to him in Pelican bay.

A lot of the AB guys are suing the state of California, certain County governments, and the CDCR right now - claiming that they're being set up, framed, etc. - gaslighting everybody with photos and prison-made videos of them hanging and eating with black prisoners, saying all race based violence is banned, saying they had nothing to do with Pinell, etc.

A lot of this may be just a work, for these guys to get out of the SHU and do easier time, be able to make money, etc. - but it's interesting to say the least. But for what it's worth, the only ones who say the AB really hit Pinell are CI's and AB drop-outs, people that the current AB members right now are claiming to be lying and being told what to say by the CDCR to fit a narrative that the peace agreement didn't work.

In general these big race based gangs really won't kill somebody from another race without approval because they know it'd turn into a full fledged riot - which is apparently what happened after Pinell was killed.
Interesting but both are AB associates that are charged with his killing. There's also intercepted phone conversations of Yandell stating certain associates earned their shamrock. Hard to believe AB probates would kill on orders from a guard.