1980 Pittsburgh Chart

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ruggiero
Straightened out

Re: 1980 Pittsburgh Chart

Post by Ruggiero »

JCB1977 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:22 am @Stroccos and FOH

Don’t indulge jaredjoseph or Ruggiero. Wild Indians who rob old ladies with gooks are low life pieces of shit. The red dot is back
That's interesting and I'm not sure what you're trying to imply especially since we were just DMing eachother a little bit ago. I can't lay a finger on what exactly I did to offend anybody off the top of my head but it's smart to be skeptical as I said previously to FriendofHenry. I can understand your concern with individuals new to this forum coming here asking about a more-obscure family though. In context, Pittsburgh has been an interest of mine going on a while. One of my reasons being my hometown is in WV (I currently reside in Shenandoah, Va). With that said, I only knew about the major NYC crime families for the majority of my time until I found Pittsburgh and their connection to WV. So yes, my intent on this forum is primarily to learn more about the family of which I have a vested interest in. - If there's any apparent reason you don't want me to ask questions any longer, just say the word for I am fine with sitting back.

Hope I've got that cleared up for you. Ruggiero
thejaredjoseph
Prospect

Post by thejaredjoseph »

Ruggiero wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:35 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:22 am @Stroccos and FOH

Don’t indulge jaredjoseph or Ruggiero. Wild Indians who rob old ladies with gooks are low life pieces of shit. The red dot is back
That's interesting and I'm not sure what you're trying to imply especially since we were just DMing eachother a little bit ago. I can't lay a finger on what exactly I did to offend anybody off the top of my head but it's smart to be skeptical as I said previously to FriendofHenry. I can understand your concern with individuals new to this forum coming here asking about a more-obscure family though. In context, Pittsburgh has been an interest of mine going on a while. One of my reasons being my hometown is in WV (I currently reside in Shenandoah, Va). With that said, I only knew about the major NYC crime families for the majority of my time until I found Pittsburgh and their connection to WV. So yes, my intent on this forum is primarily to learn more about the family of which I have a vested interest in. - If there's any apparent reason you don't want me to ask questions any longer, just say the word for I am fine with sitting back.

Hope I've got that cleared up for you. Ruggiero
I just came across these replies from my original ( & first post since joining this forum) & I have to reiterate / agree with Ruggiero's sentiment ( in some regards.)

I respectfully responded to this thread with the sincere notion of thanking the gentlemen who took the time to share their knowledge of this topic. ( which is indeed much more informative than anything else Ive read online over the years, pertaining to the Pittsburgh LCN.)

I was born/raised in SW Pennsylvania, spent almost 40 years of my life in that area & have had a genuine interest in the Pittsburgh LCN, since my teenage years, in which my high school P.O.D teacher was fascinated with the Porter/Raucci trial & passed around the PPG daily, for all of us to read.

In the passing decades, my fascination with the Pittsburgh LCN ( & especially the story of Chucky Porter) has only grown.

I definitely never had any inclination of coming here to start any drama. Hell, Im a middle aged man. I too, just want to read & learn, like the many other members here.
Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Ruggiero »

Hushmode now are we? Did I kill the mood?
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Ruggiero wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:47 am Hushmode now are we? Did I kill the mood?
YES :x :x :x
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Ruggiero »

JCB1977 wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:06 am Need photos for the following:

Robert, John and/or Gerald Sabatini. Manuel Xenakis, Steve Hatzimbes, Mauro Matone, Peter Mercurio Sr., Frank Unis Sr, Lawrence Amodie (New Castle, PA), Mike Martorella Sr, Fred Burdell Jr (Braddock Police chief, Sonny Amato brother in law), Ronald “Fat Sam” Plisco, August Campana, Augustine “Augie” Ferrone, Paul Flati, Joseph Roma, and Jeffrey Nordi, Samuel Lanzino, John Leone, John “Johnny A” Adams, Louis Masco, Anthony Murgie, Joseph & Paul Scolieri, Meyer Sigal (owner of Daily Juice Co.), Paul Folcarelli aka Paul Farrell, Frederick Piera (Johnstown), Albert Diulus & Frank Romano (Bobby I’s chief operatives), Paul Flati, Joseph Roma & Jeff Nordi (all 3 key operatives of Frank Unis operation in Beaver County) and Paul "Pinto" Holawatick.
I have multiple photos of Anthony Murgie I could send your way.
Just give me a shout if you need them still.
Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Ruggiero »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:49 am Daniel "speedy " hanna

Joseph " demus" covello
That Demus photo just looks like Bobby Darin