John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:14 pm Whether it was real or imagined, the decision to cooperate will bring out a spiritual crisis or two. Some CWs have attempted and even succeeded at killing themselves, others have found God, etc.

Bobby Luisi has a story about seeing demons or spirits or something... maybe it was just Paul Tanso with a flashlight dancing around the house, I don't know. Whether you believe in supernatural phenomenon or not, it's not uncommon for someone under that kind of stress to have strange experiences regardless of the diagnosis.

If he said the image of Gaetano "Big Tom" LaVecchia appeared to him in the sky and beckoned him to cooperate so he could start a podcast, I might be more shocked.

I understand the defense lawyers wanting to use this against him, but Capeci and the Post are acting like Pennisi had a schizophrenic break. It's a cute little spiritual story, nothing that damaging to his credibility.
Missed this, but exactly. Masi the Hat and Giovanni il buttuni have, in my opinion, the best podcast out there, surpassing Alite, Franzese, Gravano and the rest in terms of quality and original content. I'm glad they're doing what they're doing and it's informative, very educational. I appreciate Pennisi's focus on protocol.

I didn't read the article but the Post's headline was very misleading and serves as an example of why people hold a mistrust of the media.

Tanso was in the livechat saying he looked like Robert DeNiro, not seeing it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:11 am MBA and the Buttonman needs to start having psychics and new age gurus on the show. Big crossover market there.
Under Armour needs to start sponsoring John. He reps their gear like I use to rep Tommy Hil in the 90's.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7sjw9mbz7A

Why do Mobsters love food? Because they're Italian and we make the best food in the world. John's a Nap so he may appreciate this: download/file.php?id=8111&mode=view
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

B. wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:14 pm Whether it was real or imagined, the decision to cooperate will bring out a spiritual crisis or two. Some CWs have attempted and even succeeded at killing themselves, others have found God, etc.

Bobby Luisi has a story about seeing demons or spirits or something... maybe it was just Paul Tanso with a flashlight dancing around the house, I don't know. Whether you believe in supernatural phenomenon or not, it's not uncommon for someone under that kind of stress to have strange experiences regardless of the diagnosis.

If he said the image of Gaetano "Big Tom" LaVecchia appeared to him in the sky and beckoned him to cooperate so he could start a podcast, I might be more shocked.

I understand the defense lawyers wanting to use this against him, but Capeci and the Post are acting like Pennisi had a schizophrenic break. It's a cute little spiritual story, nothing that damaging to his credibility.
ehh,
yeah he was enlightened and found the error of his ways based on this "spiritual awakening." similar to how inmates find God in prison. I mean I don't believe in all that hocus pocus along with somehow he was some double agent/counter intelligence operator who can spot a person in a crowded railway that is on his tail. this claim I don't believe either.
without getting into it when I was in the military I worked underneath JSOC and other highly trained govt operators..do you have any idea how much training and experience one goes through to understand, recognize, andevaluate aforementioned situations. he's claiming he had the situational awareness 100% of the time. sorry, but I don't belive it to be so. Not even the best spot everything so therefore if they were sitting on him like he claimed there would of been at least one hit or attempt at some type of attack/violent assault, shooting etc.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

he goes from this highly skilled delta force like military operator spotting every enemy combatant for month(s) to seeing and speaking to ghosts...
I like him, but in my experience you can't be this super disciplined individual one minute to this ghost whisperer the next.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He also has this like non chalant attitude and demeanor on his podcasts; for example mentioning how he can't wait till it's over ["30 for]". Don't act like you don't want to do these. You made a blog called sitdownnews and now you don't want attention? cmon, bro you don't want hunters to be glorified remember? your the author or the lion or both or whatever the F it is you claim to be...
I like the guy I do it's just.... idk the 76ers just got blown out at home vs Atlanta and I lost a couple hundred... so there's that.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I can’t wait for the Desantis indictment in some of the earlier episodes he said he had to hold some of his stuff back assumingely for the indictment

Would be interesting for the info to be released and if pennisi has anything new to add
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Capeci has written about it like it’s coming right around the corner. That being said, I think it’s been acknowledged that Capeci’s sources are overwhelmingly on the defense attorney side these days, and not so much with the government. So either he’s wrong, or he’s got a source that knows DeSantis’ attorneys are expecting an indictment.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

he doesn't want to hear "no negativity" but yet he spends his time talking about other people....and now he's some hero for journalism...this guy
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

It's pretty clear he's overly paranoid. But he's been in jail for murder and now he's in the mafia, not all that surprising.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He cherry picks what questions he wants to answer, which is fine, but stop acting like your some martyr for journalism and everything he deems holier than now.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:51 pm he goes from this highly skilled delta force like military operator spotting every enemy combatant for month(s) to seeing and speaking to ghosts...
I like him, but in my experience you can't be this super disciplined individual one minute to this ghost whisperer the next.
in those long train stations you could probably detect something. the train station was levittown i think and ive been on that train at that stop 7-8 times b/c i was nailing some girl there. if you're last one off the train, you could smell something or see something easily
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

When I lived in South Queens I never heard my water pipes. When I moved to the South Shore of Long Island I woke up with the pipes making noises and for a second thought the house was haunted. Lol.. The whole house was literally shaking. My plumber told me the Long Island water system is different then NYC. Their is a problem on Long Island where the water pressure in the home sometimes gets too high for your house’s plumbing system capacity, your pipes can literally start to vibrate, much like a car traveling very fast down an open highway. You can even hear hums in the pipes. I will bet one thousand dollars that Pennissi heard the pipes humming and the water pressure in the walls were shaking the house.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

If the bloods wanted to kill him why didnt they shoot him while he was chasing 1 of them away he said there was a few of them so while he was chasing 1 away the others could have easily just shot him
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

and he says in the latest podcast he won't speak convicted felons... he says it's personal. it could be legal and he is saying personal. But it would make more sense to say legal rather than personal. I mean what he's too good to speak someone with a record? like what's the deal with that? so if you committed a felony and have changed the way you live your life you can't talk to him?

I don't get what the allure of this guy is... there is all these people in chat saying they would pay to sit down and have a cigar with him...lol wtf