Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Post by SantoClaus »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:41 am What about at the ADX Florence? There’s got to be a bunch of AB guys there, and there’s been numerous high profile wise guys there. Gravano, Casso, Rizzuto, Marcelo, etc. Is it safe to say they were “protecting” them as well? I know in Bad Blood it shows ABs beating Vito Rizzuto up in ADX, but that show takes a lot of liberties and some isn’t even based on any truth. What about Chapo? Do you think he needs to pay for any protection?
Isn’t Colorado where they kept the AB shot callers? Barry Mills? What’s the difference in the Brand out of San Quentin and the bug they got in Texas? Steers and Queers stuff?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKFuc8CdvoA
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:41 am What about at the ADX Florence? There’s got to be a bunch of AB guys there, and there’s been numerous high profile wise guys there. Gravano, Casso, Rizzuto, Marcelo, etc. Is it safe to say they were “protecting” them as well? I know in Bad Blood it shows ABs beating Vito Rizzuto up in ADX, but that show takes a lot of liberties and some isn’t even based on any truth. What about Chapo? Do you think he needs to pay for any protection?
This may be naivete on my part but I would think inmates are too locked down in ADX Florence for much prison politics to be going on. Inmates aren't allowed any contact with each other whatsoever as I understand it.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Here's how it works. If you don't clique up, you have enough muscle or associates to stand on your own. With that said, you indirectly roll up to one of the Brand affiliate cliques like the DWB or NLR or many others. What this means is, you're fine but if you're going to engage in rackets, most certainly you will be approached by Brand emissaries noted prior. And, if the whites throw down, you are expected to throw down regardless if in a clique. Gravano was in PC along with Corn Fed (an AB dropout). It's hard to say who has elected for protection and who has not. Almost certainly El Chapo probably paying Eme. There's a video out there of Christopher Gibson and 2 Eme members taking out someone on the Yard; plus stories of AB members carrying out contracts for Eme in ADX (Mundo Mendoza's channel).
Shamrock and the Hand
https://youtu.be/jnktZmN45hU
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

elasticman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:33 am
This may be naivete on my part but I would think inmates are too locked down in ADX Florence for much prison politics to be going on. Inmates aren't allowed any contact with each other whatsoever as I understand it.
Barry Mills ordered the DC Blacks murders from ADX. Their communications system is technical and FBI cryptographers needed. There has to be certain contact allowed; usually rec time in separate cages. Watch the video I provided; they're killing also in ADX.
Last edited by outfit guy on Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

SantoClaus wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:50 am
Isn’t Colorado where they kept the AB shot callers? Barry Mills? What’s the difference in the Brand out of San Quentin and the bug they got in Texas? Steers and Queers stuff?
Different organizations. ABT wanted to be an affiliate of AB, but were turned down.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:31 pm
Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:19 pm I’ve posted this before but people saying Gotti got his “ass beat” by Walter Johnson must have never been in a fight before in their lives. Yes, Gotti got into a fight and he may have gotten the worst of it. But as far as who won or who got their “ass whopped” we don’t really know.

Look at the photo of him after the fight, he had minimal damage and this is after getting into a prison fight with a grown man who was half his age. There’s no way in hell Gotti sat there and took a beating with his hands in his pockets and I’m sure he got a few licks in himself but there are no photos of the other guy after the fight. Gotti got into a fist fight in jail just as I’m sure he has been in dozens of times on the street. To try to spin it as anything more than that is disingenuous
There's a guard interviewed on YouTube that will clarify. He called the guy a ***** and "don't you know who I am?" typical Gotti. This occurred walking along a cell block and Gotti strutting and refusing to turn sideways to make room. Walter Johnson waited for him on the yard and whipped him. Gotti hired tough guys. When he wasn't patient (they had to locate him within the system or get to him in solitary), he stopped paying the protection money he was already coughing up to act like a godfather. Thereafter, he was again assaulted by a BGF member; Gotti then reinstated his payment plan. He was housed next to an AB gorilla that watched over him.
So I’m supposed to believe Gotti had enough balls to call a black guy half his age the N word with no one other Italians in the can watching his back...but when the guy fights him back and he gets a minor bump on his head, he is so scared he has to run to the AB for protection so he won’t get into a fight again? I just don’t buy it, despite what some red neck former guard says to get clicks on YouTube.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Believe what you wish. Do a little research on your own. What Italian mob in Marion aside from Scarfo ? Yeah, the guard is lying about watching Gotti get pummeled. How about this, Gotti never said that; Gotti's the toughest man in the world; if the Gambinos there, they'd rule the AB; Mark Reiter didn't outsource to the AB; neither did the Lucchese family multiple times; no Italian ever pays protection money - they're that tough; the D.C. Black telling how they took the entire Heroin trade from the Italians in Lewisburg - Liar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJT8T7s ... x=14&t=32s); it could never happen; the entire BOP, ATF, FBI all geared up for 7 years to indict 40 AB on dozens of murders because they're too afraid of the people really running the federal prison system - Italians.

How's that Pete. Better yet, you don't make a move in NYC from 1920 to 2000 without checking in with the Italians and John Gotti. All the testimony - perjury. The documentaries: Sheriffs exaggerating. Did I miss anything?
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

SantoClaus wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:50 am
The federal contingent originated also in San Quentin. Upon release, the AB moved to white collar crimes and bank robbery to purposefully get into the federal system. There is a federal AB commission and a Cali AB commission. But that commission can't do anything to Gotti or the Italians: they're too afraid. That's for Pete.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:51 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:46 pm You can't read the paper for full testimony, it's obviously abbreviated and a paywall. The BGF and the DC Blacks allies? DC Blacks are not an organized gang with a structure. Due to it not having statehood, all D.C. convicts land in the federal prison system. California gangs are all allied once they leave the yards of Cali. BGF, Eme, NF, AB all do business together. The yard is split by race as that is what it is. The BGF is NOT allies with with the Eme. The Shamrock and the Hand have been sworn allies since the 1960s and their common enemies during desegregation has been the NF and the BGF. But that was years and years prior; today, they all work together and Yard violence is mostly intra-racial. The Brand controls all cliques starting with the Ride (Nazi Low-Riders) whom they once green-lighted. There is not a skinhead or peckerwood gang in this country - with maybe the exception of the DWB - that do not take orders from the Brand. Their reach is from N.Y. to Arizona. They dominate the Crank market and many others. If you're a white man in the system, you are rolling up to the Brand - directly - or indirectly (via the dozens of white cliques awaiting orders from kites sent throughout the system).
Holy hell, you cant even read. I said the AB is allied with La Eme against the BGF and Nuestra Familia. The alliances are on a business level and as further protection against their primary rivals.

Yes, things are separated by race. Hence the reason the BGF wouldn't be doing any favors for the AB, including attacking Gotti.
The BGF testified on behalf of the AB and so did the Crips. You're speaking of 55-60 years ago.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2006/06/29 ... herhood-2/
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:50 am
Barry Mills ordered the DC Blacks murders from ADX. Their communications system is technical and FBI cryptographers needed. There has to be certain contact allowed; usually rec time in separate cages. Watch the video I provided; they're killing also in ADX.
Okay, I can believe that. I know that Italian mobsters under the Article 41-bis prison regime have been found with cell phones, and are believed to have played a role in coordinating prison riots across the country. So prisoners are always going to find ways to beat the system.
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

elasticman wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:03 pm
outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:50 am
Okay, I can believe that. I know that Italian mobsters under the Article 41-bis prison regime have been found with cell phones, and are believed to have played a role in coordinating prison riots across the country last year. So prisoners are always going to find ways to beat the system.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:46 am Believe what you wish. Do a little research on your own. What Italian mob in Marion aside from Scarfo ? Yeah, the guard is lying about watching Gotti get pummeled. How about this, Gotti never said that; Gotti's the toughest man in the world; if the Gambinos there, they'd rule the AB; Mark Reiter didn't outsource to the AB; neither did the Lucchese family multiple times; no Italian ever pays protection money - they're that tough; the D.C. Black telling how they took the entire Heroin trade from the Italians in Lewisburg - Liar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJT8T7s ... x=14&t=32s); it could never happen; the entire BOP, ATF, FBI all geared up for 7 years to indict 40 AB on dozens of murders because they're too afraid of the people really running the federal prison system - Italians.

How's that Pete. Better yet, you don't make a move in NYC from 1920 to 2000 without checking in with the Italians and John Gotti. All the testimony - perjury. The documentaries: Sheriffs exaggerating. Did I miss anything?
You’re going on quite the rant and creating a straw man argument. I never said anything about any of that other stuff in your post.

All I said was that Gotti got into a fist fight with some animal half his age and hardly took damage. I’m sorry bro but when you’re 60 something years old and you get attacked by a guy half your age and all you get is a cut on your forehead, you did not get “pummeled”. So yea, I don’t believe the guy looking for clicks on YouTube.

I have not seen any solid source suggesting this was anything other than a run of the mill prison fist fight. If I’m mistaken and you have a good source detailing that the Walter Johnson attack on Gotti was orchestrated by the AB, I’d be happy to see it. But a guy on YouTube isn’t enough for me personally
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

^
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Uncle Pete wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:56 pm
outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:46 am Believe what you wish. Do a little research on your own. What Italian mob in Marion aside from Scarfo ? Yeah, the guard is lying about watching Gotti get pummeled. How about this, Gotti never said that; Gotti's the toughest man in the world; if the Gambinos there, they'd rule the AB; Mark Reiter didn't outsource to the AB; neither did the Lucchese family multiple times; no Italian ever pays protection money - they're that tough; the D.C. Black telling how they took the entire Heroin trade from the Italians in Lewisburg - Liar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJT8T7s ... x=14&t=32s); it could never happen; the entire BOP, ATF, FBI all geared up for 7 years to indict 40 AB on dozens of murders because they're too afraid of the people really running the federal prison system - Italians.

You’re going on quite the rant and creating a straw man argument. I never said anything about any of that other stuff in your post.

All I said was that Gotti got into a fist fight with some animal half his age and hardly took damage. I’m sorry bro but when you’re 60 something years old and you get attacked by a guy half your age and all you get is a cut on your forehead, you did not get “pummeled”. So yea, I don’t believe the guy looking for clicks on YouTube.

I have not seen any solid source suggesting this was anything other than a run of the mill prison fist fight. If I’m mistaken and you have a good source detailing that the Walter Johnson attack on Gotti was orchestrated by the AB, I’d be happy to see it. But a guy on YouTube isn’t enough for me personally
The President of the United States is on YouTube. Richard Valdemar is the Law Enforcement agent that developed the second round of AB dropouts. The venue should not be your critique but the voice. Open your mouth in the big house and you get it smashed. He's lucky that's all that happened to him. The AB actually hated him and had no intention of carrying out the BGF revenge as it was a set-up to begin with; and note my prior link where the BGF testified on behalf of the AB. I want the mafia pageantry and alleged omnipotent dreaded mafia fear nonsense put to rest. Most all of it bullshit. By the way, he got dropped and was getting pummeled before guards pulled him off Gotti.
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

outfit guy wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:22 pm I want the mafia pageantry and alleged omnipotent dreaded mafia fear nonsense put to rest. Most all of it bullshit.
The point is no one is saying anything even remotely close to this and you keep bringing it up like some kind of weird emotional fixation.