John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by funkster »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:03 pm
newera_212 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:47 pm That last episode was interesting. You really see him kinda come out of his shell. He's been pretty cool and collected , but this episode he snaps out of that. I guess this really wasn't that long ago and frankly sounds pretty traumatic

Short of him killing the girl (like Ralphie and Tracee on the Sopranos) , whatever happened between them should have never been brought into LCN. I'm sure he's leaving some stuff out, and that's the stuff that may have gotten him ostracized initially - but unless she was related to somebody it shouldn't have mattered. It's crazy that they chased an objectively smart and capable guy over a girl
Exactly HOW HOT was this woman?
In fairness, Castellucci and Castelle look like Shreks.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

funkster wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:29 pm
newera_212 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:47 pm That last episode was interesting. You really see him kinda come out of his shell. He's been pretty cool and collected , but this episode he snaps out of that. I guess this really wasn't that long ago and frankly sounds pretty traumatic

Short of him killing the girl (like Ralphie and Tracee on the Sopranos) , whatever happened between them should have never been brought into LCN. I'm sure he's leaving some stuff out, and that's the stuff that may have gotten him ostracized initially - but unless she was related to somebody it shouldn't have mattered. It's crazy that they chased an objectively smart and capable guy over a girl

Ok, fair enough...... theres a reason the mob had this rule. Women WILL make a man lose reason and act crazy out of emotion.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Chicks----$$$¢¢$$$$+++++++EMOTIONS
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

In the Vlad interview with Arrilotta, he says Artie Nigro became acting boss because of a ruling panel the Genovese had pushed for it. Two members of which he said were against it, Larry Dentico and Mario Gigante. But the third member, who was going away to do 5 years, pushed for and got Artie in as AB...who was the third member? I'm thinking Ernie Muscarella but I'm not certain.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

jimmy_beans8 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:10 pm Chicks----$$$¢¢$$$$+++++++EMOTIONS
The one thing you can never say, is you werent told....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I feel like he may be exaggerating some of his claims about people out to get him in episode 48 "Treachery." He admits that he's always been paranoid. Then it makes like he's some counter intelligence expert who points put and scares away every potential threat. Then he plays and the ground shakes??? Or his apartment? For me a little over top... I have no reason to think he's lying
Just my opinion.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Yaeh the anthony arillotta interview is good. How he and others were baffled nigro leaped over pat deluca a older well season Capo for the acting boss position was interesting. How nigro wanted to tell deluca himself cause they were friends. There old wiretap reports of bronx/ ct capo bitching to the lawyer something like how the hell did he a soldier jump to acting boss. Guess he wasn't happy
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Buster ardito
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Hate to derail the thread but did anthony a ever give a reason why nigro orders felix trangese shelved and the gas brothers gave a made man in the Springfield crew a vicious beating. That was the real beginning of the end
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

SHE WAS a SMOKeSHOw that I give penissi. One of the hottest woman on the south shore hands down
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:20 pm In the Vlad interview with Arrilotta, he says Artie Nigro became acting boss because of a ruling panel the Genovese had pushed for it. Two members of which he said were against it, Larry Dentico and Mario Gigante. But the third member, who was going away to do 5 years, pushed for and got Artie in as AB...who was the third member? I'm thinking Ernie Muscarella but I'm not certain.
Muscarella got a five year sentence so you're most likely correct.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

$300 for a 1 on 1 30 minute 'sit down' with Pennisi :lol:
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

somebody gonna pay it
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

somebody gonna pay it
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

MoLarryCurly wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:31 am

SHE WAS a SMOKeSHOw that I give penissi. One of the hottest woman on the south shore hands down
Pics or it didn't happen