Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

Santo, what specific Church did you attend in Buffalo? To claim connections to the diocese as a whole is pretty broad.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:32 pm Santo, what specific Church did you attend in Buffalo? To claim connections to the diocese as a whole is pretty broad.
Not the whole Diocese, I’m from Germany, it is made possible via the organization that allowed Pope Benedict aka Joseph Ratzinger to become Pope (P2) specifically related to Pope Pius 12. The Vicar of Christ was also from Germany, as well Eugenio Pacelli (Pope Pius 12) was the Arch Bishop prior to becoming Pope. The Marian wing of Rome, it’s specifically related to the denial of Goddess with God

The Church itself is St. Anthony’s in Buffalo, it’s made possible via a man named Vincenzo Marranca and his Father Andrea.
C48491BD-BD72-46FB-87E4-77E073FFF155.jpeg
60 minutes did a special on it and now as you see with Homeland and Buffalo, there is minors being sexed trafficked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQrXV1xUQmk

The picture represents the Crusaders that were sent to Canada 🇨🇦 in response to what was happening to Sicilians in America, the hanging in New Orleans, by the same type of people.

Andrea Marranca is the Flag holder, Vincenzo is second to the right of his father in that picture. Vincenzo was born on Railway Street and Andrea was a friend to everyone including Antonio Papalia, Rocco Perri and Stefano Maggadino, as well as a relative of Nick Zaffiro in Hamilton.

This information dove-tails with the description of what Rocco Perri told Andrea was occurring related to Mano Nero and the Hasidic Jews (Bessy Starkman) when he was the first person that Rocco Perri visited upon release from the Interment camp. He was sent to Andrea via Antonio Papalia as well as Nick Zaffiro’s own personal father, so if you want confirmation, reach out to him!

The Church has a record of this so again, if you want to help just ask and you can, otherwise your an enemy of the State of the Vatican, which is its own sovereign kingdom, specifically made possible via the Pacelli Family, and all our relatives. Including documentation of everything I write and all the responses on both this platform and the BB Gangster, I’m also MolochioInduced for those concerned about their dates.

Maybe ask the Luppino Family in Hamilton if you can get a moment with CeCe Luppino’s widow or mother and ask them is this is true or if I the one trying to protect these people from justice.

I’m personally trained in the same beliefs, as well as investigations, observational skills, martial arts, basic firearms, etc. I’m a relative of both Andrea and Vincenzo Marranca and Maria Licata from Racalmuto Sicily and Railway Street in Hamilton.

I’ve been playing with people to gather evidence so I can present it to the Church and those families that came under attack, exact same thing that happened to the Rizzuto Family, pretty sure Desjardins does the same thing in Ontario via the Gervais Family in Hamilton, originally from Kirkland Lake.
5ED77C6A-FD90-4D4B-AA37-1C7E4C092B9B.jpeg
That is Mike Gervais from Kirkland Lake, he’s brother Richard was a pedophile, serial rapist and murderer trained by the State of Canada 🇨🇦, that would torture his own wife and kids. Mike’s nephew, Richard’s son Phil is a Full Patch HA as well, you ask around about them or ask them personally if all of that is true, including everything about Joe Ertel. Richard was a full Patch Hells Angel, with ties all the way out in Windsor and London, Ontario.

Does nobody else care that they are raping and murdering women and children or just us??
EE7578DD-1B88-4A32-B743-266452EE158B.jpeg
Joe Bonanno and the Jesuit Order, the Knights of Malta, former Prime Minister of Canada Brian Mulroney is a Jesuit Knight of Malta as well, maybe ask him if you can get into the secret meetings that we all have been having over the last several years.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SantoClaus on Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Youre really reaching.

Highly doubt Cece s mother knows an ounce of what youre trying to construe together here and his widow is a Instagram influencer and knows nothing about nothing and that is definitely not Joe Bonanno in that picture
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

1273818B-AF1D-465B-8F5A-5EDBD0D28C94.jpeg
Newyorkempire wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 am Youre really reaching.

Highly doubt Cece s mother knows an ounce of what youre trying to construe together here and his widow is a Instagram influencer and knows nothing about nothing and that is definitely not Joe Bonanno in that picture
His father will know for sure tho!

Not Joe Bonanno, ok, I’m wrong again,

I’m done with this thread, sorry for asking those question.

I’m actually with the Church under this auspice, in case anyone would like to learn history, at least.

“ Lateran Treaty, also called Lateran Pact of 1929, treaty (effective June 7, 1929, to June 3, 1985) between Italy and the Vatican. It was signed by Benito Mussolini for the Italian government and by cardinal secretary of state Pietro Gasparri for the papacy and confirmed by the Italian constitution of 1948.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 4:19 am and that is definitely not Joe Bonanno in that picture
It's him. The pic is in one of Bill's book
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Idk what you’re talking about

That priest dying from “suicide” is really suspicious to me having a connection to Gerace and dying a few weeks later. Could be a extremely coincidental coincidence but it’s suspicious
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

If its him I just cant see it. Especially when he was at the end of his life photography was in color. And in the interview he gave on television he looks way different. Id have to see the insert of the book of Bills with a caption to believe it. I dont think thats Joe. If someone can provide the book page ill eat my words.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@SantoClaus: You should not feel like you should leave this thread. As long as you are investigating in good faith, we'll support you.

You have to understand that these forums are rife with people who are disingenuous. So people who provide possible theories are met with skepticism.
If you are doing so in good faith, I urge you to continue.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 pm @SantoClaus: You should not feel like you should leave this thread. As long as you are investigating in good faith, we'll support you.

You have to understand that these forums are rife with people who are disingenuous. So people who provide possible theories are met with skepticism.
Sonny.... What???!?!!

Look maybe I gotta re read this.... But I thought we were talking about whether the buffalo mafia is alive...

Not if Cali is .... What's u call him? Godfather of pedofile ring???

Secret meetings with the church????

Are u reading what he's saying.... That this must be a sore subject for us because we're connected with some weird biker gang in Canada that were all in denial about it???

And dudes from Germany in the end!!!!

Troll alert
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:27 am Sonny.... What???!?!!
JJ, I hear what youre saying. And I agree regards his conclusions.
But if he is investigating in good faith, providing evidence to support his conclusions and is open to dialogue and other conclusions, then he should be allowed to present his arguments. If he is disingenuous and a troll, Im the first to tell him to go.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:27 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:34 pm @SantoClaus: You should not feel like you should leave this thread. As long as you are investigating in good faith, we'll support you.

Sonny.... What???!?!!

Look maybe I gotta re read this.... But I thought we were talking about whether the buffalo mafia is alive...

Not if Cali is .... What's u call him? Godfather of pedofile ring???

Secret meetings with the church????

Are u reading what he's saying.... That this must be a sore subject for us because we're connected with some weird biker gang in Canada that were all in denial about it???

And dudes from Germany in the end!!!!

Troll alert
I didn’t say Cali was a pedophile, he’s a solider of Roma IMO.

This article states that Comello at one point claimed he was, this is coming from a Heretic doctrine, I noticed your ‘Jewish’ maybe this is your issue, not ours, with all due respect.

https://www.cjr.org/first_person/qanon- ... nalism.php

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/21/nyre ... -cali.html

Are you a Zionist? Covenant of Abraham have you upset?
Last edited by SantoClaus on Fri May 28, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 9:01 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 12:27 am Sonny.... What???!?!!
JJ, I hear what youre saying. And I agree regards his conclusions.
But if he is investigating in good faith, providing evidence to support his conclusions and is open to dialogue and other conclusions, then he should be allowed to present his arguments. If he is disingenuous and a troll, Im the first to tell him to go.
Thanks man!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Bro
... All Im saying... Is don't kill this thread bro....

This is a important subject that's being hijacked about religion.... Really??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Yeah, what Sonny said.

Every 50 pages or so me and Wiseguy and Pogo argue about the same thing over and over again, maybe once the thread hits page 350. I love those guys, they challenge me and make me think. In fact, when Rick and I wrote the article in 2014, we used their arguments as a measuring tool for the blowback we envisioned receiving but it never materialized.