Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

motorfab
Full Patched

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by motorfab »

Yeah it's tough. Especially given the circumstances, a family celebration, it must be totally traumatic. These guys are big parasites.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

You can't see a whole lot in the YouTube video, so y'all are missing anything.

And yeah, sucks he was murdered in public. But he was responsible for a lot of people getting killed, so not like he was some innocent civilian.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Atleast despite him being a scumbag criminal at least no civilians got killed surprised there aren’t more civilian casualties in the war besides that one lady from Hamilton
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

mike68 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:32 am
SantoClaus wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:36 am
Lupara wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:16 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:28 am What about Salvatore Scoppa, he actually sounded like the unstable one? Also, the way he was murdered, it was like something out of Gommora!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlrfZTuBX9E
How are you allowed to watch that video? Youtube/Google asks me to verify my age with either credit card or ID, which is insane.
I’m sorry I don’t know, for me. I can just press play like a normal video. Here is another link to an article that displays the video. It’s fairly graphic, they whacked him at his kid’s communion reception or something?

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/06/20/ ... une-ruse-1
That's horrible to watch. They just don't care about the real victims that will be traumatized for life. Those poor kids have nothing to do with the sins of their fathers.
Great point!
I even believe that somebody was killed at their child’s youth soccer practice in 2017? As well as Francesco Del Balso’s family had a home invasion done on them, with guns pointed at them, as they were looking for him.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

They are animals up there in montreal. They will kill anyone, anywhere if it’s in their best interests.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Yeah that was Antonio De Blasio who was killed outside his son's football practise in 2017
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Suspended parole for Raynald Desjardins https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... pendue.php
PogueMahone
Straightened out

Post by PogueMahone »

Surprised to read that Desjardins went back to living in his house in Laval.

Going back to prison will likely save his life.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Can someone translate?
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

He didnt last long on street lol
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Frank wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:58 am He didnt last long on street lol
What happened
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Bricktop
Associate

Post by Bricktop »

According to our information, Raynald Desjardins was seen this week in the company of an individual with a criminal history, and thus violated his conditions of release.

According to our sources, the individual in question, Jean-Charles Denommé, would have acted as bodyguard for the kingpin when the two men were seen together last Tuesday.

Laval police went to Raynald Desjardins's home early Thursday evening to arrest him and take him to Rivière-des-Prairies Detention Facility, where he spent the night.

Raynald Desjardins was released on statutory release on April 16 after serving two-thirds of his sentence.

The boss is still under a 14-year sentence for plotting the murder of aspiring godfather Salvatore Montagna, committed in November 2011 on Vaudry Island, Charlemagne, northeast of Montreal.

Other conditions
In addition to the condition not to frequent individuals with a criminal history, Raynald Desjardins cannot come into contact with Salvatore Montagna's family, cannot frequent bars and cafes associated with organized crime, must provide the call register for his phone. authorities and must disclose all financial transactions.

Desjardins could spend a few days in the provincial prison before returning to a penitentiary. His file will then be reassessed. There are two possible outcomes: whether the suspension of his parole be revoked or his parole revoked and he returns to the penitentiary to continue serving his sentence. It is not known whether Desjardins will have to parade before the parole board of Canada.

According to our information, Denommé's parole has also been suspended by Canada's Corrections.

Carcan Project
Jean-Charles Denommé, nicknamed the Tooth Fairy, was arrested and sentenced to six years in prison in the wake of the Carcan project, by which the Sûreté du Québec dismantled in November 2011 a network of drug traffickers linked to the Hells Angels which operated on the South Shore.

He was also arrested for cocaine trafficking in 2013 and sentenced to eight years in prison the following year.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Dr031718 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:31 am Can someone translate?
AntComello wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:37 pm
What happened
Here's a tip for the next links: copy and paste the link into google translate ;)
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

What happened
Kinda what I speculated on..... he was making moves, still knows people, still has contacts.......
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:47 am
What happened
Kinda what I speculated on..... he was making moves, still knows people, still has contacts.......
Ooo ok gotcha doesn’t surprise me either...so did he get sent back to jail or am I misunderstanding something
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.