John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Dave65827 »

He also said Desantis wants/wanted to bring more legit guys into the fold to back away from the street. Also that he wants money makers not killers/tough guys in this day in age
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 pm Did anyone catch the Sit Down News where he said it was confirmed D'Arco was gonna get hit that day in the Kimberly Hotel...he said an old timer told him this...this was the first I ever heard of it being a reality and not just paranoia on D'Arcos part...
Yeah, Pennisi mentioned this a couple of months ago on the podcast. I don't remember if he mentioned he was gonna get killed in the hotel, but he was def on the hit list.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

axx wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:33 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 pm Did anyone catch the Sit Down News where he said it was confirmed D'Arco was gonna get hit that day in the Kimberly Hotel...he said an old timer told him this...this was the first I ever heard of it being a reality and not just paranoia on D'Arcos part...
Yeah, Pennisi mentioned this a couple of months ago on the podcast. I don't remember if he mentioned he was gonna get killed in the hotel, but he was def on the hit list.
He said D'Arco would've been killed at the hotel (7:10):

https://youtu.be/tx3_LdM9jRc
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

Had no clue he has his own channel now.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He said Jimmy Perrone wasnt made anymore in the comments section when someone asked about him
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:52 pm He said Jimmy Perrone wasnt made anymore in the comments section when someone asked about him
Is this just an odd way to say he got shelved?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:44 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:52 pm He said Jimmy Perrone wasnt made anymore in the comments section when someone asked about him
Id assume so. Some guy in the comments section asked him...
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

https://youtu.be/U2ml2iQnUMI

This most recent story....Jesus.

Pennisi said this story was already out there and he’s just adding more depth to it, but I had never heard it before. Apparently Gotti Sr fucked Ernie Grillo’s wife (Neil Dellacroce’s daughter!) and she had his kid while she was married to Grillo. And Grillo knew about it and still raised the daughter as his own. And the daughter knows the truth but still considers Grillo her father. I mean, goddamn that’s some heavy shit.

Pennisi said he did time with Grillo, and was on the street with Grillo, and he said he never heard Grillo say one bad word about Gotti.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:48 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:44 pm
Id assume so. Some guy in the comments section asked him...
On one of his last three podcasts, JP described being shelved as not being made anymore, so your right.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 pm He also said Desantis wants/wanted to bring more legit guys into the fold to back away from the street. Also that he wants money makers not killers/tough guys in this day in age
That was interesting. If the Luccheses were only making street size, than their small size is misleading.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:18 pm https://youtu.be/U2ml2iQnUMI

Pennisi said this story was already out there and he’s just adding more depth to it, but I had never heard it before. Apparently Gotti Sr fucked Ernie Grillo’s wife (Neil Dellacroce’s daughter!) and she had his kid while she was married to Grillo. And Grillo knew about it and still raised the daughter as his own. And the daughter knows the truth but still considers Grillo her father. I mean, goddamn that’s some heavy shit.

Pennisi said he did time with Grillo, and was on the street with Grillo, and he said he never heard Grillo say one bad word about Gotti.
I've heard this before. They broke EVERY rule
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:55 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 7:18 pm https://youtu.be/U2ml2iQnUMI

I've heard this before. They broke EVERY rule
These kinds of shenanigans are why the Genovese referred to the Gambinos as “sexual degenerates” back in the day lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Teddy Persico wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:53 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 pm He also said Desantis wants/wanted to bring more legit guys into the fold to back away from the street. Also that he wants money makers not killers/tough guys in this day in age
That was interesting. If the Luccheses were only making street size, than their small size is misleading.
How so? Are you saying they aren't as small as we think they are?
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Etna wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:24 am
Teddy Persico wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:53 pm
How so? Are you saying they aren't as small as we think they are?
If they only made street guys and kept all their earners as associates, then the number of made guys would be an inaccurate means of gauging they’re size.
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

who was the informant? i kno he testified,,,but did it ever come up how the GUYS get pinched