General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by Nurzhamba »

In a black and brown tracksuit, who could it be? In the source where I found this photo, it was written that these are unknown members of the Colombo family.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

The guy in the black tracksuit looks a bit like John Pennisi))
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

The two on the right are capo Ronald Giallanzo and Pudgie Festa - Bonanno members.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

And if I remember right the guy in the beige is a Colombo Capo.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:15 pm And if I remember right the guy in the beige is a Colombo Capo.

Pogo
What's his name?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Don't know. It wasn't released.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Nurzhamba
Straightened out

Post by Nurzhamba »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:18 pm Don't know. It wasn't released.

Pogo
I think it's Sally Castagno, very similar
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I don't want to start a new thread so let's keep this in here I guess

What's the best mafia Podcast??

Alite is driving me crazy.... This guys tryna make himself out to be just as important as Sammy the bull podcasts....

Like wtf is alite!?!? Lol he's John Gotti JUNIORS bitch boy.... Tryna act like these other ppl are rats but not him
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Who ordered Hydell to kill Casso & who were the two Gambino guys casso called as witness to Hydell confessing who sent him? Anyone knows???
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:36 pm Who ordered Hydell to kill Casso & who were the two Gambino guys casso called as witness to Hydell confessing who sent him? Anyone knows???
I believe it was Michael Paradiso and Eddie Lino who ordered Casso's murder.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
SB1825
Straightened out

Post by SB1825 »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:36 pm Who ordered Hydell to kill Casso
Some conspiracy involving Mickey Paradiso and Angelo Ruggiero. I’m pretty sure they were both a part of it but I don’t know the details.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Hydell was at least recruited by Michael Paradiso (on Angelo Ruggiero's behalf) but I've also seen Edward Lino and Bobby Borriello's names come up as well.

In the book Gaspipe the two Gambino members summoned are identified as Joseph Corrao and John Giordano. However, according to Gravano and Gotti Jr it was Corrao and James Failla. Gravano also says Joseph Armone was consulted on the matter as well. According to Gotti Jr, Daniel Marino was consulted because he was Hydell's uncle.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chin_gigante wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:16 pm Hydell was at least recruited by Michael Paradiso (on Angelo Ruggiero's behalf) but I've also seen Edward Lino and Bobby Borriello's names come up as well.

In the book Gaspipe the two Gambino members summoned are identified as Joseph Corrao and John Giordano. However, according to Gravano and Gotti Jr it was Corrao and James Failla. Gravano also says Joseph Armone was consulted on the matter as well. According to Gotti Jr, Daniel Marino was consulted because he was Hydell's uncle.
Great, thanks Chin!
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Gravano just mentioned this in his new video. Try’s to portray himself in a good light acting like he was “pissed” over the killing
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

I'm wondering, do all the members of a certain family know each other or at least have heard of each other? They probably don't have a Christmas party every year for everybody but could a guy be with a family for years and meet somebody he doesn't know but is in the same family?
There's probably 5000 LCN guys in NYC (made and associates).....I wonder how many of them know each other.