Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Dave65827 »

I was wondering about who would try to Kill Domenico Violi? Rizzutos? I read the Musitanos are genuinely finished and where somewhat on fumes before Pat getting killed

Anyone have any theories or ideas ?
calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

Well for one the Buffalo side of the story might not welcome him back. Plus the Bonannos including the Rizzutos. If it’s possible that the luppino/violi schemed with iavarone to get Musitano out of the way, then old Musitanos associates, including the Commisso and the Cuntreras might not be too pleased with him either...
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

He was close with Morena who was accepted into the mob circles and was even made. So take your pick I guess, could be Buffalo, NYC, Montreal.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

calabrianwatch wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:06 pm Well for one the Buffalo side of the story might not welcome him back. Plus the Bonannos including the Rizzutos. If it’s possible that the luppino/violi schemed with iavarone to get Musitano out of the way, then old Musitanos associates, including the Commisso and the Cuntreras might not be too pleased with him either...
You think the Commissos would pick the Musitanos over the Violis? Their relatives?
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:02 am I dont understand what or who you're talking about
I’m sorry it’s sometimes hard to get my thoughts out in English organized, I apologize to all.
Basically has anyone heard of those guys named?

Phil Genovese is he an associate, made, have crew? Sam Bommarito? They could of been involved in some street level shit, prior to Verducci getting whacked, might of been a catalyst.

Also Dax Stockford and Dameon Stadnik kids of the HA Nomads 95 that return to Hamilton in 2014, as well as Dylan Freeborn whose a legacy of the Red Devils in Hamilton and HA Trevor Pittman, hate ‘wops’, at least the traditional ones?

But they are friends with the mud and I don’t know if the mobsters know that. They basically think Italians are mud, while blacks, gays, etc. aren’t and they are in a business where prison is a possibility, so it’s concerning, on top of all the cop 👮‍♀️ stuff lol.

Also, it seems a bunch of these ‘mobsters’ are cops/narcs or with them. Which is going to get dangerous if it’s true, you think guys like Skinny Joe or Denaro trust people like that or don’t kill people like that. Real Cosa Nostra!

The bikers are open about their cops, as if it’s normal to them, so that speaks to them and their system in Canada.

It seems for whatever reason they all are subordinate to the bikers, just like Tony Iavarone is to Martin Robert from HA in Quebec.
Hopefully, that makes sense.

They didn’t want to honor Water Stadnik and instead of following the program, they decided to team up with Joe Ertel and Harold from Toronto and the result is the war in Hamilton? It’s a statement to the degree it is, but also a question?

And add in the possible tampering or entrapment related to the Violi arrest, they become valid questions, based on observations.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

No one understands still
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
antimafia
Full Patched

Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:39 pm
antimafia wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:33 pm Peter Edwards's latest article is in relation to the Project OPhoenix investigation that culminated in June 2015.

"Toronto court hears testimony on inner workings of ‘Ndrangheta organized crime group"

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/0 ... group.html
Cross-posting because of the bombshell revelation during the testimony of Carmine Guido--not his real name--in the case against Giuseppe Ursino and Chris Dracea, who were charged in the Project OPhoenix investigation that targeted members and associates of the GTA Siderno Group.

Last week, the witness also testified that in 2004, before the infamous California Sandwiches shooting in Toronto, Salvatore Calautti--killed in 2013--wanted Peter Scarcella murdered, with planning having taken place and items gathered for the execution of the plan.

So now there may be yet another motive for Calautti's 2013 murder: Scarcella's revenge for the murder attempt that almost happened but never did. (Scarcella was released from prison in 2012.)

Link to Peter Edwards's second article about Carmine Guido's testimony:

"Toronto court hears testimony from mob enforcer in cocaine trafficking case"

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2018 ... -case.html
Hit man Calautti was gunned down at a GTA stag party

https://pressreader.com/article/281638193051449
calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:42 am
calabrianwatch wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:06 pm Well for one the Buffalo side of the story might not welcome him back. Plus the Bonannos including the Rizzutos. If it’s possible that the luppino/violi schemed with iavarone to get Musitano out of the way, then old Musitanos associates, including the Commisso and the Cuntreras might not be too pleased with him either...
You think the Commissos would pick the Musitanos over the Violis? Their relatives?
No, not really, just trying to think for big factions here...Violi doesn't have any bad blood with Figliomeni-Commisso and they are relatives - he can use that ndrangheta link, but to do that he would have to concede something to them, and that might mean not being the number one he wants to be...plus the commissos are not only one family anyway - those in Niagara and those in Woodbridge, quite big not always together - so that also might complicate things. I guess if he wants help once out he will have to make choices and concessions
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:38 am I’m sorry it’s sometimes hard to get my thoughts out in English organized, I apologize to all.

It's all good don't be ashamed about it if English isn't your first language. You're doing better than most of us who can only speak one.

But I don't know about those guys. It's a big complicated web that intertwines across all these different groups. It's hard to know what's what with so much happening.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by OcSleeper »

antimafia wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:45 am Hit man Calautti was gunned down at a GTA stag party
https://pressreader.com/article/281638193051449
Wasn't it the party for a C-C relative?
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
No, the party you’re referring to was with respect to a 50th wedding anniversary.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

OcSleeper wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:57 am
SantoClaus wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:38 am I’m sorry it’s sometimes hard to get my thoughts out in English organized, I apologize to all.

It's all good don't be ashamed about it if English isn't your first language. You're doing better than most of us who can only speak one.

But I don't know about those guys. It's a big complicated web that intertwines across all these different groups. It's hard to know what's what with so much happening.
Thanks man, I’m doing my best to present what I’m saying without coming of as if I know, but within there I know there is some truth.

The dude from Sons of Anarchy, Charlie Hunnam, was in Hamilton March 2014, seems to know the 1%/fanboy culture and scene, including cops. He basically researched the role by riding with the Major HAs in California.

I referenced it in another thread, regarding GaGa being involved in a major deal, that got destroyed. Also, Blake McGrath from Hamilton, a judge on ‘So You Think You Can Dance” might of been with these guys in the past and was in Toronto around the same time. It basically totally imploded at the T.I.F.F in 2014.

I believe Dom Violi at least knows Frank D’Angelo who is a Show Biz fixture in Canada? Makes movies, etc?
https://www.thespec.com/news/hamilton-r ... shoot.html

Basically, the Sons of Anarchy stuff was going to be huge in Hollywood North with HAs, the GaGa stuff more in Hamilton, with the mob. As well, as some Fashion stuff in Montreal and Woodbridge, and some other projects involving MMA (GSP is Canadian).

Also, some premium blow, that believe it or not all those things thrive on and off of, was either stolen in Hamilton or ripped off and that lead to Verducci and the fall out, plus had a domino effect. The money and debt still might be outstanding?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Does anyone actually have a clue of the ins and outs on Hamilton
calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

I think the situation appears very confused today, but there a few clear(er) things - Iavarone, running with bikers, is trying to get Musitano's books, Avignone is trying to survive and get more power, but he is also sick, Violi (Dom) will come out at some point by end of 2022 and that will change things... in between this Hamilton attracts a lot of 'other eyes' between Buffalo and Toronto
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

This is the latest bunch of details I’ve been able to source, I apologize for the lack of coherency.

There are a couple names that may of been related to the Papalia family, that aren’t necessarily gangster, rather hold legitimate jobs and help out.

Ralph Marranca, guy works for Bank of Montreal? His father started his Mechanic Shop with the help of Rocco Perri, as well as the original Italo Community in Canada 🇨🇦.

Riccardo Ammendolia some entrepreneur? Riccardo has RD/Hells Angels connections via the Joslins (Jeff and Rick). Rick is a Full Patch and a pimp of women and children (and it’s still going on). He was instrumental in getting Stadnik and Stockford set up by the cops 👮‍♀️ and bringing Hells Angels to Hamilton in 2005ish.
BE7219FA-2318-4D7D-9EBD-E7240AF23713.jpeg
Rick Joslin Full Patch Red Devil Pimp of Women and Chikdren
3083E631-1C58-4C7D-974B-1ABC85A54CEF.jpeg
Jeff Joslin (Same as his Father) with Giorgio Baressi? Musitano Associate?

Regardless, there was a movement within the government of Hamilton, involving these people or people very similar, to get rid of the Musitanos for the Iavarone. Josh Hill? Some pro athlete? He is apparently half Musitano and half Papalia, as well as tied to the HAs from the Hammertown Crew and the Stoney Creek RCMP Organized Crime cops 👮.
49FB1322-2449-4D0F-B2E5-CD60DB506AE5.jpeg
Josh Hill is on the Left, the other guy is a cop from Halton or Peel named Gavin Hesson or his boyfriend? Drugs Dealers and Pimps of Women and Children just the same!

These people were planning on telling the story that the murder of the Musitanos was payback for John Papalia, as well as spreading the rumour that Pino Avignone is a rat 🐀.

The Red Devil Motorcycle Club in Hamilton patched over the Bacchus in 2015, Full Patch Billy Freeborn’s brother and nephew, were both working up in Sudbury, when the RD established charters in 2014ish, prior to becoming Bacchus.

However, the RD were simply a Puppet Club, that for whatever reason patched into another club other then Big Red Machine, especially when the Bacchus Patch, is a Byzantine symbol for Homosexuals.

When Pat Muistanos car got set on fire 🔥, it was people in the Bacchus (Old Red Devils) that set the fire.

There is and probably always will be a divide in Hells Angels until at least one side is dead, there are the White Only Homophobic, similar to Mom Boucher, Walter Stadnik and Ralph Badger. Then there is the whatever is in Quebec and Canada, the gay brothers and lovers, who advertise their cop 👮‍♀️ relationships. That is actually their beliefs!!

For whatever reason Hamilton and the majority of Canadian believes in the Danny Kane and Aime Simard brother, lovers and best friends.

https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Aimé_Simard

When the HAs were coming to Ontario, there were a few guys that were similar to Mom, Nurgent, Sonny Barber etc., that wanted to bring the same war that was being fought in Quebec to Ontario.

The Coates Brothers from London? I think it’s safe to say at least real ‘Gs’ like Fat Pat and Ang Musitano aren’t into any of that stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SantoClaus on Sun May 02, 2021 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.