Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by OcSleeper »

SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:51 am C7EF63FC-3235-4B17-9B93-6975F3706B60.jpegAnyone know anything more on Ivan Gallo from Hamilton, the guy was with Musitano at Papalia’s funeral, and was present the day Pat Musitano was killed, as was the only person not hurt.

The only 2 people reported to be with Pat that day were Guisseppe Avignone and John Clary
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:19 am
SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:51 am C7EF63FC-3235-4B17-9B93-6975F3706B60.jpegAnyone know anything more on Ivan Gallo from Hamilton, the guy was with Musitano at Papalia’s funeral, and was present the day Pat Musitano was killed, as was the only person not hurt.

The only 2 people reported to be with Pat that day were Guisseppe Avignone and John Clary
Not true you can see him on the news report, find the CHCH report, the original that was first aired, he is standing with a beard, in a Tshirt and shorts.

If I can find it, I’ll definitely posted it.
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:29 am Not true you can see him on the news report, find the CHCH report, the original that was first aired, he is standing with a beard, in a Tshirt and shorts.

Is this what you're talking about? If he was actually there with them when he was shot I think it would of been reported. If that's what you're talking about and it's even him I would assume and imo it looks like he came after the fact to pay his respects. He'd be being interviewed and shit if he was there at the time with Pat

https://www.chch.com/the-killing-of-ham ... lys-reign/
calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

As far as I remember/know (but need to check this further) the Gallo family are connected to the Commissos in Niagara. They might be considered on Luppino/Violi's side today and with Todaro down in Buffalo before
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

calabrianwatch wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm As far as I remember/know (but need to check this further) the Gallo family are connected to the Commissos in Niagara. They might be considered on Luppino/Violi's side today and with Todaro down in Buffalo before
Is this the group that killed John Papalia as well, part of that setup?
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:55 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:29 am Not true you can see him on the news report, find the CHCH report, the original that was first aired, he is standing with a beard, in a Tshirt and shorts.

Is this what you're talking about? If he was actually there with them when he was shot I think it would of been reported. If that's what you're talking about and it's even him I would assume and imo it looks like he came after the fact to pay his respects. He'd be being interviewed and shit if he was there at the time with Pat

https://www.chch.com/the-killing-of-ham ... lys-reign/
Naw not that one, I only saw it when they first aired it live, I streamed it on the internet, I’m not in that area. A contact in the area called me almost immediately letting me know what happened.

If I can find it, I’ll will post it, thanks man!
calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:12 pm
calabrianwatch wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:01 pm As far as I remember/know (but need to check this further) the Gallo family are connected to the Commissos in Niagara. They might be considered on Luppino/Violi's side today and with Todaro down in Buffalo before
You mean Musitano?
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:29 pm Naw not that one, I only saw it when they first aired it live, I streamed it on the internet, I’m not in that area. A contact in the area called me almost immediately letting me know what happened.

Hmm alright. I just find it weird there's no mention of Gallo being with Pat when he was shot from any of the news sources I've read about it or even from other people.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

calabrianwatch wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:39 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:12 pm
You mean Musitano?
No I mean whatever group was able to green light Papalia (ie. Buffalo/NYC, Commission/Cupola/Board of Control) the same mechanism being used to assassinate Musitano.

Basically, get permission from the right people, because that business is more than just the peoples in Hamilton, it’s been that way from the start. Seemed that the Musitanos were in Toronto and Niagara, not just Hamilton.

And the return of Walter Stadnik to his kid Dameon or something, kinda like a king coming home?

If it wasn’t the mob internally in the hit/conflict, an outside source, touching somebody your not allowed, non-members killing a member. What is the scenario then? Has that ever happened? Or even been considered and discussed?
Last edited by SantoClaus on Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:31 pm
SantoClaus wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:29 pm Naw not that one, I only saw it when they first aired it live, I streamed it on the internet, I’m not in that area. A contact in the area called me almost immediately letting me know what happened.

Hmm alright. I just find it weird there's no mention of Gallo being with Pat when he was shot from any of the news sources I've read about it or even from other people.
That’s why I ask, if I find the video, I’ll post it. I saw it with my own eyes, what people tell me I can’t control, so getting insight here helps. Thanks.

Regardless the guy’s brother-in-law still stated that the Rizzutos were finished, I don’t even think he knew Musitano, so who was he hearing that from? I guess he could of been making it up, why would he do that tho?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Domenico Violi denied Parole the board sites potential threats against his life https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/0 ... ences.html
calabrianwatch
Straightened out

Post by calabrianwatch »

Even without parole this time he will still come out in the second half of 2022 plus he can apply again next year...
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

6D6E0A05-1353-4CE3-90CE-2BA97EBE4E6B.jpeg
Dave65827 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:47 pm Domenico Violi denied Parole the board sites potential threats against his life https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2021/0 ... ences.html
Anyone know of Phil Genovese, his dad coaches football at the University, McMaster, which is the same University as Michael Degroote who is business partners with Vito Rizzuto?

He may know Danny Ranieri via some cops 👮 from Bolton, Paul Abel? Jay Figliano? Also, some OPP cop Matt Timmins?

Is this guy Papalia? Made? Have a crew? Related to Luppino? Or even exist? May of had a pregnant stripper and a failing business in and around the murder of Verducci? Family has ties to London and may of been working with Robert Barletta, who is being targeted as well.

https://lfpress.com/news/local-news/tar ... t-barletta

Figliano is on the left.
Also what is Pino Avignone and the Monello Sports Club saying? Last that was said about him was that he was a “Rat” 🐀 ?

https://gangsterreport.com/rcmp-probing ... itano-hit/

Like a Richie Aprile vs Beansie scenario, these nobody kids and mud won’t get down or stood up?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlNMHceBTUo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

I dont understand what or who you're talking about
PogueMahone
Straightened out

Post by PogueMahone »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:02 am I dont understand what or who you're talking about
I was wondering if I was the only one.