Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Post by NJShore4Life »

joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:52 am Vella gets 15 months

https://patch.com/new-jersey/tomsriver/ ... caine-case
How connected was this guy? They use the word associate for the headlines but in all reality was he rlly connected to the decavs?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

joerock wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:35 pm

How connected was this guy? They use the word associate for the headlines but in all reality was he rlly connected to the decavs?
This Vella guy is connected to a guy who is very loosely connected to the Deacavs through Fat Wigger Whitey who is extremely loosely connected to the DeCavs and is generally a joke brokester who sells coke here at the shore. I wouldn’t even classify Whitey as an Associate.

Law Enforcement loves throwing around the term Associate because it makes their busts look better.

-Dante
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:16 am

Yeah figured as much lol

This Vella guy is connected to a guy who is very loosely connected to the Deacavs through Fat Wigger Whitey who is extremely loosely connected to the DeCavs and is generally a joke brokester who sells coke here at the shore. I wouldn’t even classify Whitey as an Associate.

Law Enforcement loves throwing around the term Associate because it makes their busts look better.

-Dante
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

-Dante
He just got out he’s still selling coke down at the shore? Sheesh
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

He was already picked up again by the local shore cops narcotics squad selling coke here again within a year of getting out, moron.....

-Dante
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

-Dante
Whitey was around Luigi before his old man came home. Luigi has a crew of wiggers dealing drugs in Elizabeth. That's where Luigi makes all his money that he earns. The restaurant he had was mostly a hang out. They probably get their coke from Colombians in Elizabeth..Its mostly Colombians in Elizabeth now.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:03 am He was already picked up again by the local shore cops narcotics squad selling coke here again within a year of getting out, moron.....

-Dante
Lmao this guy! Wonder when that’ll hit the news
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Rocco wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am

-Dante
Whitey was around Luigi before his old man came home. Luigi has a crew of wiggers dealing drugs in Elizabeth. That's where Luigi makes all his money that he earns. The restaurant he had was mostly a hang out. They probably get their coke from Colombians in Elizabeth..Its mostly Colombians in Elizabeth now.
Still does to this day?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Speaking of cocaine in the book apparently a bag of cocaine exploded and the agent ingested a lot of it while driving lol
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Does anyone know which captain Oliveri was/is under?
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:58 am Does anyone know which captain Oliveri was/is under?

Manny Riggi

Also it is mentioned that Stango gave money to an Uncle Joey. Don't know if t was his actual uncle or just a nickname for someone else. A possible reference to member Joseph "Uncle Joe" Giacobbe. Seems unlikely considering that Giaccobe would have been in his early 90s then (if he was even still alive) but interesting none the less.

He instructed me, “Take whatever cut is owed to Uncle Joey, and you and Whitey drop it off. Tell him this is from his goombah Charlie. Tell him I miss him and I'll see him soon.” I explained to Whitey that we'd be paying Uncle Joey a visit.

If you're doing anything with that auto parts guy, the one that's with Uncle Joey, and you make any money, break him off a little something, and tell him it's from me.” Whitey happened to know this “auto parts guy” his father had mentioned.
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:08 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:58 am Does anyone know which captain Oliveri was/is under?

Manny Riggi

Also it is mentioned that Stango gave money to an Uncle Joey. Don't know if t was his actusl uncle or just a nickname for someone else. A possible reference to member Joseph "Uncle Joe" Giacobbe. Seems unlikely considering that Giaccobe would have been in his early 90s then (if he was even still alive) but interesting none the less.

He instructed me, “Take whatever cut is owed to Uncle Joey, and you and Whitey drop it off. Tell him this is from his goombah Charlie. Tell him I miss him and I'll see him soon.” I explained to Whitey that we'd be paying Uncle Joey a visit.

If you're doing anything with that auto parts guy, the one that's with Uncle Joey, and you make any money, break him off a little something, and tell him it's from me.” Whitey happened to know this “auto parts guy” his father had mentioned.
With manny dead who could be the possible candidates to take over his crew? If Luigi was a soldier it’s possible he could of gotten promoted but highly unlikely...what do you think Pogo?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No idea. It wouldn't surprise me either way. The crews are paper thin and Oliveri is one of the younger guys (and seemingly one of the more active) in a family of geezers.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:49 pm No idea. It wouldn't surprise me either way. The crews are paper thin and Oliveri is one of the younger guys (and seemingly one of the more active) in a family of geezers.

Pogo
True good point