John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by CabriniGreen »

Nick Prango wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:55 am Anthony Arillotta Interview Part 4, MBA and Button Man Podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZfV8q ... astNetwork
Is this any good? Good info?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:26 am
Nick Prango wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:55 am Anthony Arillotta Interview Part 4, MBA and Button Man Podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZfV8q ... astNetwork
Yeah. It is good info. Arilotta is very articulate guy.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Nick Prango wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:36 am
He mentions Tony the Beaver was a Patriarca captain. He died last summer if I recall correctly.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Arilotta said hes writing a book about the Mass/Conn area called Friend of Ours.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:29 am
Nick Prango wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:36 am
He mentions Tony the Beaver was a Patriarca captain. He died last summer if I recall correctly.
Yeah he did. Cheech was on top of that one. Hes from east haven, though. So i think when Arilotta says New Haven he probably means him or the crew more up in northern Conn and probably had businesses or meetings in new haven.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

All 4 parts have now been put into one video, its almost 2 hours long in total and in that time Arillotta totally avoids speaking about why he turned and is a rat piece of shit, basically the whole interview is about how much money he made and avoided kicking up to New York, no mention of the murders he ordered and then ratting on who did them for him, I know Pennisi is also a rat but I'm still very surprised he had this scumbag on the podcast.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I found it hilarious he avoided talking about the Geas brothers for as much as possible
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

interersting part there was 3 boss panel in 2003. larry dentico mario giganter and artie nigro decided to kill al bruno....
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm I found it hilarious he avoided talking about the Geas brothers for as much as possible
I think all these guys have books coming out so it’s hard to tell which stuff they just don’t want to talk about and what stuff they are saving for their books/future interviews.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aUtB4yaOtw&t=3s

A new episode is up and is about Vegas and the Mob Museum, someone needs to tell Tom Lavecchia that the book 'War of the Godfathers' is fiction
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:30 pm I found it hilarious he avoided talking about the Geas brothers for as much as possible
He either feels guilty about ratting on them or he knows without them he was a nobody.All the bodies he has its the geas boys who are involved in some way so he doesnt want to give them credit
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:44 pm interersting part there was 3 boss panel in 2003. larry dentico mario giganter and artie nigro decided to kill al bruno....
Nigro ,Dentico, Gigante ..oked the hit on Bruno, Why was John Bolongna a known rat at the time and not made, Why was he the NY point man in Springfield to kill a boss ? Arillotta even says in the interview that JB was a known rat... head scratcher

FBI files on John Bologna
https://www.masslive.com/news/2017/05/j ... ncy_2.html
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Yaeh is found the patriarca Connecticut part interesting. So they still had a active crew in the 2000s around there and if the guy beaver died last years I wonder if they inducted a few guys in the h to Hartford area. Some guy must have got a button around there
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:07 pm
He either feels guilty about ratting on them or he knows without them he was a nobody.All the bodies he has its the geas boys who are involved in some way so he doesnt want to give them credit
Personally i think that Arilotta feels guilty about ratting on the Geas brothers. They were his soldiers. They killed people for him, and he threw them under the bus. Probably he feels shitty. That is why he avoids talking about them in his interviews
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:07 pm
Honestly I was way let down by the arilotta podcast on the mba and the button man. He literally did not speak on 1 thing interesting or drop any sort of new knowledge that everyone hasn’t already known.... after each one of the 4 part series ended I would be like wtf ?? That’s it? They haven’t talked about shit yet...
he never gets into detail about the Springfield crew, I want to hear who was all around him.. he won’t even speak on ty or fotios, let alone Albert calvanese, Amedeo saintiello, who is ralphies dad who had a beef with Bruno and moved to Florida and didn’t return til Bruno was dead, you have the 2 guys Anthony mentioned that were proposed for membership with him but didn’t get made, I would love to know who those guys were, got Emilio fusco, depergola, and it seems like there was some maybe weird low key made sleepers up there... but bingy doesn’t talk about anything .. super disappointed..