John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Philly d »

If i have to hear tom lafanookia say one more time that he is italian american and from NJ i am going to vomit. And all he says is "interesting" after every Penisi statement. He pretends like he knows the streets but it's all from books.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Philly d wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:50 pm If i have to hear tom lafanookia say one more time that he is italian american and from NJ i am going to vomit. And all he says is "interesting" after every Penisi statement. He pretends like he knows the streets but it's all from books.
He is definitely a cornball. Did you see his outfit on the vlad interview lol he looked like my old substitute social studies teacher
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Philly d wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:50 pm If i have to hear tom lafanookia say one more time that he is italian american and from NJ i am going to vomit. And all he says is "interesting" after every Penisi statement. He pretends like he knows the streets but it's all from books.
He’s the living embodiment of a wonder bread wop.
Mikeyb211
Associate

Post by Mikeyb211 »

moneyman wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:36 pm I am watching Alite on his show today talking about how Persiano hired him to kill Merlino in the early 90s.. I’m thinking does the kid Felix Levine believe all this stuff? Kind of bizarre watching Alite and this random 16 yr old looking kid
I caught that video too and youre right its absolute horseshit. He lost me within 1 min when he said Joey Merlino was the boss after Nicky Scarfo. Theres no chance that story is true.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I have been enjoying the mba and buttonman podcast, but the latest episode with staxx I couldn't listen to. I don't understand why he is even in this circuit with these guys, just cuz he did some time?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Bobby Luisi is on Vlad now
https://youtu.be/a-MHsswph0o
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

We should start a drinking game for the podcast. Slam a shot every time LaVecchia mentions that he's an Italian American from New Jersey, chug a beer every time he says "me and John are friends, we talk offline all the time" etc.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:42 am
He’s the living embodiment of a wonder bread wop.
Dunno about that but he is annoying as fuck
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

New MBA & Button Man.
Last day as Mafia Associate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrlqK8Iyl38
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:45 pm
We should start a drinking game for the podcast. Slam a shot every time LaVecchia mentions that he's an Italian American from New Jersey, chug a beer every time he says "me and John are friends, we talk offline all the time" etc.
Can do it with Gravano too. Everytime he says " I was with Shorty Spero" or "I've heard really good things about you, Sammy"
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:54 pm New MBA & Button Man.

I thought this was a good episode. Def worth watching
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Has Pennisi said anything new in any of VladTV’s videos?
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:54 pm New MBA & Button Man.

Pennisi says in the latest video he got made on April 1st 2013
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

He got made April 2, they're talking about the day before
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:16 am I have been enjoying the mba and buttonman podcast, but the latest episode with staxx I couldn't listen to. I don't understand why he is even in this circuit with these guys, just cuz he did some time?
Did anyone catch the new video intro Staxx made? I think Pennisi is mentoring him or something