John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by John W »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:41 am They're banging these podcasts out like nobody's business
It’s all geared towards the book, I was enjoying them but they are becoming monotonous.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Honestly, this rat cottage industry is played. These clowns need to get a fucking job.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Dapper_Don wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:57 pm Hes going to do a DJ Vlad interview... so is Hootie
That DJ Vlad cunt might be the worst interviewer I've ever seen.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Pennisi and LaVecchia kinda hinted they have someone associated with the Westside coming on their show. He made it seem like the guy was made but I have no idea who it is.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:24 am
Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:18 pm
John W wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:11 pm
dave wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:48 pm
dave wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:46 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:57 pm Hes going to do a DJ Vlad interview... so is Hootie
Part 1 of Pennisi's Vlad interview (Hootie's starts April 1):
https://youtu.be/F0tDLXQ3qWM
Hootie had said April 1 for his, but Part 1 is already up:
https://youtu.be/GPMZDqJad7c
From the look of the things Hootie thinks he’s John Alite
It’s better than his usual Supreme hoodie and Yankee fitted. I like Hootie much more than Alite and Borello but the guy is 44 and dresses like 22 year old rapper.
He always talks about how he was known for being a clothing guy and how he spent a ton of money on clothes back in the day. Given that his peak involvement days were in the early 2000s, I'm picturing a lot of XXL Mitchell and Ness throwback jerseys, Ecko track suits, and shit like that. Basically stuff that would look ridiculous today with no resale / rewear value what-so-ever :mrgreen:
while i agree with the general premise of your comment except one thing, the resale value that I have seen for some of these throwback jerseys (have to be in great/mint condition) are really up there, thousands of dollars for the right one, same thing for some limited edition sneakers.Theres videos all over youtube of people doing this stuff/bragging and showing the money they are making
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:31 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQBOlmd4PTY

New MBA & Button Man discusses strength of Mafia, stronget family. (Havent listened but sounds promising)
ranked all the families, no major surprises - #5 colombos followed by the Bonannos and the Lucchese's at #3, the west side is #1
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:30 pm
That DJ Vlad cunt might be the worst interviewer I've ever seen.
i cant stand the guy, his mob interviews get tons of views, but his questions are generally subpar and i cant stand the 20 or so individual clips he puts up of each interview at like a few minutes each.

guy is a businessman though i give him that. making decent $ with his channel.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:04 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:31 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQBOlmd4PTY

New MBA & Button Man discusses strength of Mafia, stronget family. (Havent listened but sounds promising)
ranked all the families, no major surprises - #5 colombos followed by the Bonannos and the Lucchese's at #3, the west side is #1
Im not sure if other experts would agree, but Pennisi said on one of their first pods that the only reason he would rank the Gambino’s ahead of the Luke’s is because of the Sicilian faction. He said if you took that away from the Gambino’s, the families are pretty much equal.
SB1825
Straightened out

Post by SB1825 »

Judging by their latest podcast it seems as if they are getting a Genovese guy on the podcast. When talking about the Genovese family Pennisi says, “This guy would know better than anybody” in reference to the Genovese not introducing made members to other families when they get straightened out. Probably Arillotta if I were to have a guess.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

John Pennisi tends to only talks about things he has direct experience with rather than hearsay. He doesn't sound bitter and jealous like Gene Borrello.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I really want Massino to join one of these podcasts, at least through video chat.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:16 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:04 pm

Im not sure if other experts would agree, but Pennisi said on one of their first pods that the only reason he would rank the Gambino’s ahead of the Luke’s is because of the Sicilian faction. He said if you took that away from the Gambino’s, the families are pretty much equal.
He's talking nonsense
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:46 am I really want Massino to join one of these podcasts, at least through video chat.
that would be great, interesting how gravano thrashed massino and vitale the other day on his show
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I am watching Alite on his show today talking about how Persiano hired him to kill Merlino in the early 90s.. I’m thinking does the kid Felix Levine believe all this stuff? Kind of bizarre watching Alite and this random 16 yr old looking kid