General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by PolackTony »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:31 pm
Villain wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:35 pm
Antiliar wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:36 pm Allegedly Panczko drove and Vena and Schweihs were the shooters.
Paul "Peanuts" Panczko?
Anthony "Tony Nags" Panzica. Misremembered the spelling. The story is on Gangster Report: https://gangsterreport.com/past-chicago ... ar-future/
Please don’t confuse us Polacks (j/k of course).
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I'll do my best :lol:
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

1ABFAD6A-30B9-486D-9A9B-770C302055BB.jpeg
Did anyone catch this in Tony Dark’s book “Mob Boss”. It says Tony Accardo attended the wedding of Dallas mob boss Joe Campisi in 1978. I wonder if this is the same son that got caught up in the huge bookmaking operation bust a couple of years ago. I find it very interesting. Did not know Accardo was close with Campisi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Here is a picture of Joe Campisi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:16 am 1ABFAD6A-30B9-486D-9A9B-770C302055BB.jpeg

Did anyone catch this in Tony Dark’s book “Mob Boss”. It says Tony Accardo attended the wedding of Dallas mob boss Joe Campisi in 1978. I wonder if this is the same son that got caught up in the huge bookmaking operation bust a couple of years ago. I find it very interesting. Did not know Accardo was close with Campisi.
Those are all great passages. Might have to pick that book up. Accardo seems like a happy guy 😁

The mention of Accardo meeting with Spilotro and others reminded me of a news article I read a while back linked below.

Anyone else seen this one? Talks about a possible meeting between Accardo and Spilotro in Palm Springs prior to Spilotro’s murder.

Got me thinking...everyone always talks about Aiuppa/Cerone ordering the killings. But what is the possibility it came direct from Accardo?

All speculation, but interesting to think about.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicag ... y,amp.html
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:16 am 1ABFAD6A-30B9-486D-9A9B-770C302055BB.jpeg

Thanks for this. It is interesting to note that Torello was also involved in the Vegas scheme and later or after Torellos death, LaPietra probably inherited those same Vegas interests which might be another proof that the crew didnt go in two separate ways after all....
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Coloboy wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:40 pm

Those are all great passages. Might have to pick that book up. Accardo seems like a happy guy 😁

The mention of Accardo meeting with Spilotro and others reminded me of a news article I read a while back linked below.

Anyone else seen this one? Talks about a possible meeting between Accardo and Spilotro in Palm Springs prior to Spilotro’s murder.

Got me thinking...everyone always talks about Aiuppa/Cerone ordering the killings. But what is the possibility it came direct from Accardo?

Maybe old man Accardo "assured" Spilotro that everything was going to be "alright" if he returns to Chicago, since some sources say that Spilotro was previously afraid of coming back home....
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Coloboy wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:40 pm

"Tony Dark's" books are basically just ver batim copies of FBI reports. They are kind of a rip off.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Good theory re: Torello/LaPietra Vegas rackets. Also I was repeating garbled information regarding the trucking company that was incorrect. There is a Dominic Montagna who is associated in waste hauling and I believe referred to on Sarno's wiretaps, but has generally been a mystery. I would love to find out who he and Frank DePaulo/Depollo are and whether they are Outfit members or not.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Turk Torello was an "unindicted co-conspirator" in the 1983 indictments. Turk and then LaPietra are mentioned as being the contacts for the Chiavolas.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Snakes wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:00 am Turk Torello was an "unindicted co-conspirator" in the 1983 indictments. Turk and then LaPietra are mentioned as being the contacts for the Chiavolas.
Snakes do you have any information if Ferriola had any Vegas interests or involvment during late 1970s or even early 80s? I personally couldnt find any regarding that same time period...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Villain wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:10 am
Snakes wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:00 am Turk Torello was an "unindicted co-conspirator" in the 1983 indictments. Turk and then LaPietra are mentioned as being the contacts for the Chiavolas.
Snakes do you have any information if Ferriola had any Vegas interests or involvment during late 1970s or even early 80s? I personally couldnt find any regarding that same time period...
Isn’t there that photo of Ferriola resisting arrest, or whatever, taken by the LVPD?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:44 am There is a Dominic Montagna who is associated in waste hauling and I believe referred to on Sarno's wiretaps, but has generally been a mystery.
Any relation to Rocky Montagna?
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:12 am
Isn’t there that photo of Ferriola resisting arrest, or whatever, taken by the LVPD?
Yeah i remember that pic but i have no idea if it was from Vegas....thanks
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Villain wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 am
PolackTony wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:12 am
Yeah i remember that pic but i have no idea if it was from Vegas....thanks
I remember it being from Vegas, but maybe I have my wires crossed.